“Amazing service, Luxurious room, beautiful beach” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The St. Regis Bali Resort

You added The St. Regis Bali Resort to your Saves list
The St. Regis Bali Resort
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Kawasan Pariwasata | Lot S6, Nusa Dua, Bali 80363, Indonesia   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #5 of 46 Hotels in Nusa Dua
seoul
“Amazing service, Luxurious room, beautiful beach”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2010

Me and My wife visited the Saint Regis for vacation and got what exactly we wanted. The room was huge with luxurious and elegant furnitures and guaranteed privacy. Private beach, which was so beautiful, allowed us to relax ourselves and get reenergized!! Most of all, the service was great. We're sure that no other hotel in Bali would satisfy us in this way!!

• Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (219)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
San Diego, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2010

My wife and I have been to Bali over 15 times and have stayed at a variety of properties (all 5 star) and I have to say that the St Regis was the best we ever experienced. Hotel GM Frank and his team did a marvelous job of making us feel at home and very comfortable. Everything was just perfect: from the morning breakfast buffet (the best I have ever had in Bali) to the swimming pool lagoon (massive) to the cleanest beach to the nicest spa to the elegant and spacious rooms to the free internet access in the rooms to the delicious coconut sorbet in the Kayaputi restaurant (the best in Bali--period). They have thought of everything and really turned our experience there into one we are sure to repeat in the near future. Just loved it.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2010

I cannot begin to explain how perfect this hotel is. My wife and I just spent 6 nights here (which we extended from 5 nights whilst we were there becasue it was so good!).
The service was absolutely amazing, everyone on of the staff memebrs very helpful, if anything they were too keen becasue you could find them apologising if they didn't help you quick enough!
We stayed in a garden suite which was part of the main building on the ground floor, everything you could expect from a 5* resort, very large room with entrance area, large lounge space, big bedroom and super king bed, 42" plasma, dressing room, bathroom with stand alone bath and seperate rain shower and toilets. Then there was outside, patio, decking, plunge pool, sun loungers and day bed.
There is just so much to tell about this reesort, cannot think of one bad thing from the whole week, honestly!
The resort itself is a great size, all on the flat, you can probably walk around the whole thing in about 30 mins (or get driven around in a resort buggy!)so many little bits to discover, the hammock garden, day beds everywhere, in pool armchairs and sofas, temple +more, and quiet, perfect for honeymoon. The pool...OMG the lagoon pool(s) are amazing, I don't think they are ever going to be topped by any other pool.
If you're hesitating over the money, don't it is worth every penny.

One thing as a note to people which I somehow didn't know or pickup on. Wine prices, they are ridiculous, about £70 ($1000000) for a regular bottle £7-10 in the UK bottle of wine. This is not the hotel ripping you off, it is due to the government imposing huge levies on alcohol.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple
Bangkok
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2010

After wonderful stays in five other 5 star resorts in Bali I came to my last hotel, The St. Regis Bali. Based on what I read about the hotel and about St. Regis in general I had extremely high expectations.

The check in included welcome drink and towel as every other luxury resort, but this time there was a signature St. Regis chocolate which tasted phenomenal. After the check in I was escorted to my strand villa by another of St. Regis' signatures, the butler. He was top professional and told me about all the features of the villa. I felt very touched after the butler left the villa. I felt life was too good to be true, everything was to perfection.

The strand villa is absolutely one of the best in the world, it's 580 square meters and features for example private swimming pool, outdoor shower, beautiful garden, two flatscreen Tv's and the location is right on the beach. I was impressed with small details such as welcome letter from the resort manager and automatic curtains.

The two most important things in a hotel is always the room and the service. Since the villa was perfect I was excited to experience the service althought I already had a perfect check in.

Well, the service was perfect as well. Let's start with the breakfast. I've been to some of the best hotels in the world, but St. Regis Bali made the most impressive breakfast experience i've ever seen. First of all they have the largest buffet where there is something for everyone, but furthermore the service is unbelievable. They are very attentive on every guest and came around my table with new food to try all the time. I loved it, especially because they makes an experience out of the breakfast. Normally breakfast can be good, but not something you'll remember, but St. Regis Bali changed that for me. It was not just the breakfast that impressed me, but also attention to detail in everything about the service. Housekeeping, the concierge, the frontdisk or the restaurant. Everyone did an amazing job. I had dinner in Kayuputi and it was top class as well. I can highly recommend the seafood there. The facilites is impressive as well and i'm sure nothing will disappoint in this hotel.

My final conclusion on this hotel is clear. World class and one of my favorite hotels. I'm often disappointed in expensive hotels because I have too high expectations. In St. Regis Bali I expected perfection and that's exactly what I got. It's one of those hotels I always will mention when people is going to ask me about my favorite hotels. Absolutely one of the best hotels in the world.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled solo
Neustadt an der Aisch, Germany
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2010

We ve been there on Honeymoon, and it was just a dream. Wonderful new hotel,great suites, breakfast and dinner very delicious. Excellent sandy beach. Very clean suites. Every suite has its own buttler, so they can see every wish in your eyes. Especially the Kingcool and the beachbar were wonderfull , very good cocktails, nice music and a very nice barstaff. We always will remember one bartender called wira, he was such a wunderfull person. Always with a smile, loughing and alwayys looking that everything is ok with you. So we just can say to someone who is going to this hotel to ask after bartender wira and you will see it on your own.
One holiday we will never forget!!!

Kerstin and Alex from Germany

• Stayed July 2009, traveled as a couple
Triesen, Liechtenstein
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2010

We were a group of 8 directors having a board meeting at this hotel. We combined business with pleasure by extending our stay to 4 nights and by bringing our spouses along. The rooms are large and comfortable. The food is good (EXCELLENT in the case of the restaurant by the beach). The beach is well-kept, with plenty of comfortable sun-beds and attentive staff. And the swimming pool is really fantastic, a huge lagoon-like area with covered areas, under-water couches, a little beach with shallow water for the little ones, etc., etc. The Bali golf club is right next door. There is no doubt that the hotel is top class and the staff are without exception friendly and helpful. However, although one does expect to pay high prices for top-class luxury, we were left with the feeling that it is just a bit OVER-priced. The cheapest bottle of wine, for example, costs approx. USD100! Also, we used one of the kayaks on the beach for just 10 minutes (our 4 year old was nagging!) and were charged USD 20 for the pleasure. It is things like this that leave you with the impression that the main purpose of the hotel is to make money rather than to serve the guests. This is a bit of a shame, as the rest is faultless.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled on business
New Haven, Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2010

I had the unique experience of staying at the St. Regis Bali while getting to know Carlos, the head butler, and Geetha, the Dir. of Marketing. The staff and the resort blew me away. From the best breakfast on the island to the perfect waters of the resort's pool to one of the most comfortable and elegant suites that I have ever experienced, the St. Regis Bali exceeded my expectations in every possible way. The only thing that bested the amenities was the service - I will definitely be returning as soon as possible!

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with friends

Been to The St. Regis Bali Resort? Share your experiences!