My partner and I stayed here for 4 days, I can't stress enough how fantastic every moment at this hotel was. Check-in was very personal, every demand was a no brainer, breakfast was the best I haver ever had in any hotel. Staff is the most friendly and attentive I have ever experienced. Will stay here again for sure and can't wait for the pampering. The pick-up and drop off from-to the aiport is a really VIP experience. Totally recommend it if you can afford it, just do it. The rooms are beautifully furnished and there's luxury all around it, beds are super comfy and the buttler will make your stay as pleasant as possible. Splurge a little and enjoy this wonderful hotel. Recommend having brunch at Kayuputi on Sundays and definitely have dinner at the Dulang restaurant, a must try when on Bali!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The St. Regis Bali Resort reflects landscape architecture from the early 1900s, inspired by the blending of art and nature with lifestyle and living, and features interior design that manifests a true element of style in the culturally rich, luxurious environment of Bali. The use of rich imported fabrics with indigenous materials and cultural artifacts runs through all the 80 suites, 42 villas and 2 residences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Starwood APAC, Despegar.com, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your The St. Regis Bali Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Bali Hotel Nusa Dua
- St Regis Nusa Dua
- St Regis Bali Hotel
- The St. Regis Bali Resort Nusa Dua