It was my 2nd time here, 1st time was on 2010 for dinner at Kayu Puti Restaurant. Only came to try the breakfast at Boneka Restaurant, it was SUPERB! Looking at reviews about Lobster Omelet on tripadvisor, everyone just talking about this at breakfast. It was making me curious to try, indeed the best in the world!
From the first entrance greeted by professional security officers, friendly receptionist and great servers at restaurant. However found some Senior Chefs were never smiling, only young looking Chefs were smiling and friendly. Just tested to come to the closer counter, looking around but the Senior Chefs were just standing and did not offer me any assistance like I was not around. Anyway it was just nothing, as I loved the breakfast foods.
Definitely will be back again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The St. Regis Bali Resort reflects landscape architecture from the early 1900s, inspired by the blending of art and nature with lifestyle and living, and features interior design that manifests a true element of style in the culturally rich, luxurious environment of Bali. The use of rich imported fabrics with indigenous materials and cultural artifacts runs through all the 80 suites, 42 villas and 2 residences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Starwood APAC, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Ctrip TA, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Low Cost Holidays, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your The St. Regis Bali Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Bali Hotel Nusa Dua
- St Regis Nusa Dua
- St Regis Bali Hotel
- The St. Regis Bali Resort Nusa Dua