So amazing! Way more than I expected.
First, there's a beautiful lounge/lobby opening. Then, people ask you to relax and sit on a chair. You check in by having a person come up to you and do everything for you. The rooms are spectacular! There's a sofabed, a table, a desk, a chair, a double bed with reading lamps, and there's even a huge bathroom. But: Best of all, there is a gazebo with a thatched roof. There are even some extra chairs in the miniature garden outside. There's even a little plunge pool.
I was very impressed with the breakfast. The variety was decent. However: the best part was the menu in which you could order anything at no extra cost on the menu. There were even delicacies such as duck foie gras, lobster omlettes, and smoothies and things like that. Also, the chefs would go walking around, asking you if you wanted to try their daily special.
Spectacular service - the waiters remember your name. Wow!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The St. Regis Bali Resort reflects landscape architecture from the early 1900s, inspired by the blending of art and nature with lifestyle and living, and features interior design that manifests a true element of style in the culturally rich, luxurious environment of Bali. The use of rich imported fabrics with indigenous materials and cultural artifacts runs through all the 80 suites, 42 villas and 2 residences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Starwood APAC, Hotels.com, Venere, Tingo, Agoda, Odigeo and Otel so you can book your The St. Regis Bali Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Bali Hotel Nusa Dua
- St Regis Nusa Dua
- St Regis Bali Hotel
- The St. Regis Bali Resort Nusa Dua