“Great food, great staff” 5 of 5 stars

Benesari Lane, Poppies 2, Kuta, Bali, Indonesia
Improve this listing
Ranked #32 of 423 Restaurants in Kuta
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
“Great food, great staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014

Went there 2 times during my stay in Kuta. Really good sushi, tastes very fresh, unique combos and the staff is just ver friendly. If you can't decide which roll you gonna eat, go for the Vulcano roll, you won't regret it. Highly recommended!

“Great food, great people”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2014

Was having really great lunch..small venue with the best atmosphere and great food in kuta, a lot of choices for the sushi roll with their fresh cut fish also not pricey..owned by 4 guy who so unique in their own way..gotta love the guy too..so recommended - just stop by and try it guys.you'll know what i'm talking about

Perth, Australia
“Like a Breath of fresh air - Light and Fresh - Highly recommend”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2014

On my recent trip to Bali in March I was looking for somewhere new and tasty to eat but found myself walking around to the same old places I love... All I wanted was something fresh, light, tasty and not over the top.... Im not normally one to eat these kinds of foods in Bali due to the usual thoughts of not being stored correctly BUT...... As I was on my way to one of my favorite places on Jl Melasti I found this cute little sushi bar on Benesari Lane. It was exactly what I had been craving for, Although I has seen a couple of new sushi places that have recently opened up, none of them seemed to entice me into.

Its a new little place but my gosh it is good... The service was exceptional, the food was tasty, fresh and the selection was incredible... On top of that the price was AWESOME... I really cant say anything bad about this place. The location is delightful being on benesari lane. You can sit and enjoy life go by as you enjoy your meal.... And it was actually clean... The drinks were cold and refreshing.. And the cheif even came out to ask how my meal and experience was so they could make any improvements that it needed. After we talked a little bit about how things were starting out for him he even made me up something to try on the house... Plus they are open from 11am to 11pm.....

As i said it was completely delightful and I must say it will definatel be one of my now regular places to eat... If you get a chance please try it out. You wont be disapointed.

• Visited March 2014