Oh well... The vacation was meant for my sister who just tied the knot on the 4th Oct 2013. But, my mother and I been forced to tag along by these honeymoon couples! ;) So, I've booked 2 pool access rooms from 8 until 12 Oct 2013. Yes! Just recently! (",) And a few months before arrival, I've contacted the hotel via e-mail to inform that one of the room was for honeymoon couples and if possible to prepare some flowers for them. Ms. Dewi responded and to our surprised, both rooms were full of fresh flowers when we arrived on the 8th. The rooms were big and spacious. Extremely clean as well. Perfect bathroom with bathtub. Air-con worked well. The staffs were very helpful though. The pool is big and long. We didn't try the breakfast since our tours started at early hours. Many shops and restaurants nearby the hotel just a walk away. The hotel was noise-free. Overall, the stays were splendid and awesome! We had the best time there for sure! We'd definitely come back in the future.
Few things I'd like to say are:
1. No internet connection/WI-FI in room which is quite troublesome to go the the pool side restaurant especially at night when a lot of mosquitoes there.
2. No english channels ex: HBO, FOX, etc.
Other than that, it was a great hotel with great staffs and great pool! (",)
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, AsiaRooms, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Despegar.com, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Kuta Lagoon Resort & Pool Villa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kuta Lagoon Resort & Pool Villa Hotel Kuta
- Kuta Lagoon Resort And Pool Villa
- Kuta Lagoon Hotel Pool
- Kuta Lagoon Resort & Pool Villa Bali