My husband and I stayed in a pool access room in feb for six nights. The room on arrival was very welcoming and the lovely staff had decorated the room with roses as it was my husband and I wedding anniversary. This was a lovely touch! Access to the pool was fantastic and staying in a pool access room is well worth the money.
The staff were always smiling and welcoming. The breakfast was good however could be better with more variety. The only fault I found which was minor was that the breakfast staff were very slow at offering tea and coffee.
The location was very convenient, close to street stalls, great food close by and not far from the beach.
The resort itself was a tad small. Looking at the their website the place appears to be bigger than what it actually is. There is no garden as such.
I would recommend this place as a great place to stay as a couple. For a family though this place is not able to accommodate a family in one room. We were looking at staying here again this time children too but were advised their rooms are only suitable for two people.
Overall our stay at the Kuta lagoon was very enjoyable. The staff are wonderful and so is the pool!
- Also Known As:
- Kuta Lagoon Resort & Pool Villa Hotel Kuta
- Kuta Lagoon Resort & Pool Villa Hotel
- Kuta Lagoon Resort And Pool Villa
- Kuta Lagoon Hotel Pool
- Kuta Lagoon Resort Pool
- Kuta Lagoon Resort
- Kuta Lagoon Resort & Pool Villa Bali
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, AsiaRooms, Expedia, Tingo, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Kuta Lagoon Resort & Pool Villa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.