“FANTASTIC!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Kuta Lagoon Resort & Pool Villa

You added Kuta Lagoon Resort & Pool Villa to your Saves list
Kuta Lagoon Resort & Pool Villa
3.0 of 5 Resort   |   Jalan Raya Legian No. 363, Kuta, Bali 80361, Indonesia   |
Offers & Announcements
25% off room rate
Ranked #35 of 180 Hotels in Kuta
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“FANTASTIC!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013

I think this hotel doesn't need much explanation because it is known to many that the hotel offers GOOD service, AMAZING rates, GREAT location and NICE facilities. How else would you want it?They also have Kiblat sticker pointing to the Kiblat direction (not many Bali hotel's have this). Maybe they can improve on the food to make it more friendlier to Muslims (just my thoughts! May not apply to others) I just love them and hope I can come here again. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE Kuta Lagoon Resort & Pool Villas!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (138)
  • Indonesian first
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

Cannot fault the Kuta Lagoon for service or accommodation. Our last trip to Bali was broken into 3 segments. 2 days at the Kuta Lagoon, followed by three days in Ubud, then back to Kuta Lagoon for seven days.

The first two days we were in an Upstairs room. Quite spacious with a big four poster bed, overlooking the pool (Most of these rooms do).

We were able to leave some of our luggage behind for the trip up to Ubud and on return they greeted us like long lost friends, I soon found out why as it was my birthday, they had decorated the bed with a happy birthday sign made out of frangipani petals and given me the most beautiful bunch of flowers. I have to stay that the staff were a big factor in how pleasant the stay was.

This room was a pool access room and it was wonderful, being able to walk off the balcony and directly into the pool was a treat.

The buffet breakfast each morning was excellent. The choices were varied and the staff once again were great. It was nice to be welcomed by name after the first couple of days.

There is a lot of work going on in updating the rooms and maintaining the buildings, we spent a couple of afternoons on our Balcony watching the villas across from us having their roofs re-thatched, We will stay here again next time in Kuta, and maybe even try to upgrade to one of the private villas that we had a quick peek at. They had their own pool and looked lovely and private.

Room Tip: There is a pool bar at one end of the pool so I would request the room to be up the other end if you...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

Kuta Lagoon we love staying here , and this time we are gring our daughter and friend with us . This is our 7th stay and the service and the staff are the best. We recommend Kuta to everyone that are planing a trip .

Room Tip: be friendly and polite as they may us up grade you pay alittle more so you are not on the top floor.
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
Townsville, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

We stayed at Kuta Lagoon for 13 nights November to December 2012, we were in the pool access room directly opposite the pool bar. We never had a problem with noise and definitely no mosquitos, although they would fog for mosquitos in the late afternoons. While the rooms were small, who wants to be staying in the rooms other than sleeping in them!!!!! Too much shopping and activities to do instead. Breakfasts were always nice and varied and the staff are extremely friendly and helpful. Close to everything but hidden away from the crazy noises of Bali. We would definitely stay here again without hesitation.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
Newcastle
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

I stayed at Kuta Lagoon in August. We had booked a pool access room. The rooms were rathr small compared to other places we had stayed in Bali, particuarly as this was the most expensive in our 3 week budget trip. We were booked for 7nights but ended p checking out after 2. Why? many reasons but mainly due to mozzies - after the first night I was covered in bites, the water pump outside our room was broken and was sooo noisey (yes we did mention to staff).
We shared an entrance to the pool with the room next to us, there were no steps into the pool only a ledge, this made it very difficult to get out of the pool back onto our room access. The neighbours were loud and fighting/partying all night. The staff were lovely, however I was not willing to continue our stay here.
InitiallyI was told that I could not get a refund, however I had read the terms of booking and I knew that so long as I forfieted 1 nights fee I could recieve the remaining refund. And eventually that happened, however I was told 3 times very politely "sorry my boss says No". So I politely said "tell your Boss Yes you can" and I just sat in the lobby and waited after about 45mins it all worked out and we went and booked into The Jayakarta for $15 less per night.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013 via mobile

I enjoyed it here at Kuta Lagoon Resort. The workers are very friendly, rooms are clean, pool is cleaned everyday, 34hour room service and it is very quiet and peaceful. Kuta Lagoon Resort is very safe, because they have security checks out the front and they always ring and ask is this person allowed to your room. Kuta Lagoon Resort also has the shops right out the front and it is great if you need an extra suitcase from purchasing to many things.I would stay here again.

• Stayed December 2012
Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

very very cool place pool access is just as good as in photos.. Its almost as good as private pool really!! Location great its less than 5 mins to garlic lane and about 10ish minutes to poppies lane etc. Perfect in middle of kuta and legian

• Stayed December 2012

Been to Kuta Lagoon Resort & Pool Villa? Share your experiences!