Stayed in Harris Tuban before on the previous trip to Bali and enjoyed it. So we decided to try Harris Kuta this time and it was a great choice, the resort was well maintained, warm and welcoming with beautiful gardens and tucked away from the noise of Kuta. We had our welcome drinks during check-in and it was fast and a breeze. The staffs were courteous and efficient and always wishing you something. And it is a very family oriented hotel, elegant and simple but not losing on the Balinese taste and homely feeling. Our room was clean and I think they just did a paint job because there was not anything tarnishing on the walls. Bathroom was ok, with tub though we'd prefer the style in Harris Tuban which was so Balinese. Room service was early and he did a thorugh job cleaning up our room from sands. There's a safe box, and we left our valuables in there while swimming and so far nothing bad happened. But we left the laptop with the reception. This time we have a toddler tagging along, he loved the children's pool with the rabbits running around. Pool was clean and not slippery at all. So was the adult's pool. They also offer children club called Dino's club where the children can play with other Room service was early and goodkids staying there. Beach was just 2 minutes away and far quieter than the Kuta beach close to Kuta town and Hard Rock cafe where so many sellers will pester you for tattoos, massages and car rental services. And the life guards were so efficient. The hotel offered tours but do negotiate with the assigned driver for a more lower price than the hotel offered, and you'll find a driver for the whole time you are there at your service everyday. Breakfast was good with arrays of choices from Balinese to Indonesian and American buffet. At least coffee was real coffee and not some nescafe stuffs they like to serve in Asian hotels. Lots of good places to find food, Kuta town is just 5 mins walk down, you can walk by the beach , walk even to Tuban to the Discovery Shopping Mall while watching the waves and avoiding the crowds and traffics with the new beachwalk, though most of shopping places will be along the Kartika Plaza Road. A bit of walking north you'll find the area Legian which also offers lots of good place to eat and shop. All in all, we enjoyed our stay and would love to stay here again for our next trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- HARRIS Resort Kuta Beach is strategically located, only few steps away from famous Kuta Beach and exciting nightlife of Legian street, also direct walking access to new retail & lifestyle hub - "beachwalk". The Resort features 191 rooms and suites equipped with LCD flat TV with cable television and free WIFI in all Resort's premises. It is fit for holiday destination with a free-form swimming pool surrounded by lush tropical gardens and a kid's pool with waterslide. Free fun daily activities are available by the poolside as well as free Dino Kid's Club for 3 - 12 years old and enjoy relaxing body treatments at H'Spa and Happy Feet Reflexology. For dining selection, HARRISSIMO Pizza & Pasta and HARRIS Cafe offer a wide range of Indonesian, Asian, and International specialties. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your HARRIS Resort Kuta Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harris Resort Kuta Beach Hotel Kuta
- Harris Hotel Kuta Bali
- HARRIS Resort Kuta Beach Bali