Famous by locals that what intrigues me to stay here.
Once you arrive at Ngurah Rai Airport, Bali, and if you got no transportation, after you claim your luggage, go outside and there is a taxi kiosk which will cost you IDR75,000 (1USD=IDR9,400 as of that moment) one way to this hotel.
It's located in front of Kuta Beach and connected to Beachwalk Mall, whereas you can find some retail stores and eateries.
It's in supreme location.
Check in: it's a LGBT friendly resort and front line agents are so nice and accommodating your needs. That's a plus point. Bell boys are ready to help your luggages as well, bravo!
WiFi: is a total nightmare, period. If you are a business person, this hotel is not recommended, when especially you need all the fast Internet connection, forget that, you prolly will get fired from your job...LOL.
Room: it's quite tired, we are offered for Harris Room, it's about USD115 a nite including taxes and such, for that weekday which in my opinion, it's a total overpriced and seriously there are bunch of hotels surround for same or lower rate for better ambiance and service. I'm sorry to share this but I'm not impressed compared what spent tho. Especially when you are always have outdoor activities and only use the room to sleep.
Fully aware that has tropical weather so insect are sometimes seen, but what we seen is too much than expected, ants are everywhere, and they crawl all over, not only on the floor, the bed, bathroom, everywhere, even in the restaurant. That's something must be addressed. So, back to the room, it's just an average size, the bed is just okay, the pillows are bit firm tho, linens and towels are clean. The flat TV is there, some snacks are available in the room for purchase as well. The laundry service is great and affordable. They already have the adapter installed on the wall, so don't worry once you don't have one due to different plugs that used from different countries.
If there is something you need, suggesting that you just walk up to the front desk, good luck when using the phone, the front desk/help desk line is always busy tone.
And when you ask service such as towels and such, it's a time consumed really, meaning takes forever tho.
In my opinion, it's kind a dark in the room and has not enough light tho.
And bathroom is a good size and has no water pressure for shower, so the waters come so slow tho, toiletries are provided.
Restaurant: the foods are awesome, there are choices from local to continental breakfast.
The pool: it's just okay, not the greatest but it is decent to use.
Most times, I smell musky fragrance near the elevators area which is so strong smell and that really makes me suffocated and rashes due to allergy to certain smell. Not everyone will be able to tolerate that and I want the hotel aware of this.
Overall, there are lots of things that really need to be upgraded at this property tho, from service to interior and exterior upkeep of the property. Location is not the only major play in this case unless if there are no other hotels surround except this, than its gonna be a different story.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- HARRIS Resort Kuta Beach is strategically located, only few steps away from famous Kuta Beach and exciting nightlife of Legian street, also direct walking access to new retail & lifestyle hub - "beachwalk". The Resort features 191 rooms and suites equipped with LCD flat TV with cable television and free WIFI in all Resort's premises. It is fit for holiday destination with a free-form swimming pool surrounded by lush tropical gardens and a kid's pool with waterslide. Free fun daily activities are available by the poolside as well as free Dino Kid's Club for 3 - 12 years old and enjoy relaxing body treatments at H'Spa and Happy Feet Reflexology. For dining selection, HARRISSIMO Pizza & Pasta and HARRIS Cafe offer a wide range of Indonesian, Asian, and International specialties. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your HARRIS Resort Kuta Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harris Resort Kuta Beach Hotel Kuta
- Harris Hotel Kuta Bali
- HARRIS Resort Kuta Beach Bali