We stay at this hotel during our honeymoon period, seriously I think the staff (i am referring to the top management) was very lack of efficiency and full of lies, from their Hotel Manager to GM. Not sure that lady come to me was really a GM or not.
Honestly I was quite impress at the beginning, until one day I realize that my money was stolen and report this matter to the management. The manager told me that if I make a police report in bali, i will need to pay 1 million rupiah for the police to conduct the investigation.. (when i came to Singapore to check with my friends from Indonesia, he told me there is no such thing) He assure me that the hotel will conduct the internal investigation themselves and give me answer.
I waited in my room for them to give me to reply but he never did, when I called to the counter to ask for him.. the operator inform me that he had GONE HOME!!
After that me and my wife knows that there is no point waiting then we decided to go out, but it was already quite late.
The worst thing of this hotel is the management seems to wanted to COVER UP for this matter and told that they scan the record of the hotel card that came to my room was the card that i hold. if it is so, strangely that my money can "walk out" of me for no reason.
Overall, I booked 4 nights at this hotel and wasted 3 days 2 nights with getting lame excuse and waiting for them to reply me.
Lastly, on the last day when I was going to check out of the hotel, they offered me a free night stay in the hotel!! I really don't understand what is wrong with these people, your hotel is so unsafe and you are offering me to come back again for 1 night?? It is damn pure insulting, which I refused to accept it.
This hotel is by far the worst hotel I ever stayed in my life and plus ruining of my honey moon. For anyone out there, I do not know how much worst any hotel can be for you, but this hotel is truly unbeatable to me.
I will never step in any HARRIS hotel in my life ever..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- HARRIS Resort Kuta Beach is strategically located, only few steps away from famous Kuta Beach and exciting nightlife of Legian street, also direct walking access to new retail & lifestyle hub - "beachwalk". The Resort features 191 rooms and suites equipped with LCD flat TV with cable television and free WIFI in all Resort's premises. It is fit for holiday destination with a free-form swimming pool surrounded by lush tropical gardens and a kid's pool with waterslide. Free fun daily activities are available by the poolside as well as free Dino Kid's Club for 3 - 12 years old and enjoy relaxing body treatments at H'Spa and Happy Feet Reflexology. For dining selection, HARRISSIMO Pizza & Pasta and HARRIS Cafe offer a wide range of Indonesian, Asian, and International specialties. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Otel so you can book your HARRIS Resort Kuta Beach - Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harris Resort Kuta Beach Hotel Kuta
- Harris Hotel Kuta Bali
- HARRIS Resort Kuta Beach - Bali