We have stayed in 5 star hotels in Bali and also this Harris Resort (twice), but again we kept coming back here. Yes, also by request of our little boy really. Can't beat the location, close to the Kuta/Legian Beach, close to Kuta town yet far enough from the hustle and bustle of it, tucked away from the main road, lots of places to find food close by that is within walking distance for families with children, a big mall adjacent to the hotel but most important of all, it's children friendly. The warmth you get is not pretentious like some other higher star hotels we have stayed that said they are children friendly. Friendly, fast and helpful staff, very clean and tidy room, plenty of dry activities to do by the pool like dart and ping pong, they even have flying fox if you feel like it, not to mention both the children pool and the adult pool are great. Pools are always empty so it is nice to soak in after a long morning by the beach. They have a kids club if you decided to be free from your small ones for a while. The H feet spa was very good too. Food at the cafe was impressively good as we tried lunch one time because we were too tired after a morning beach fun. Recommend the Gado Gado. The travel desk has one of the cheapest tours in town too. Buffet breakfast was good, changes daily. The most we were impressed of their service this trip around, was that the day we were leaving Bali, it was the eve of Galungan festival. Literally, 3/4 of Kuta taxis population were on leave! The concierge tried their very best to book us a taxi for the airport (we boarded at 5 pm) but by 3.30pm still no taxi answered the call. They just quickly grab their transport van, loaded everything in a zap and drove us to the airport, still at the same price of a taxi and not of airport transfer. We were totally thankful. Definitely will return here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- HARRIS Resort Kuta Beach is strategically located, only few steps away from famous Kuta Beach and exciting nightlife of Legian street, also direct walking access to new retail & lifestyle hub - "beachwalk". The Resort features 191 rooms and suites equipped with LCD flat TV with cable television and free WIFI in all Resort's premises. It is fit for holiday destination with a free-form swimming pool surrounded by lush tropical gardens and a kid's pool with waterslide. Free fun daily activities are available by the poolside as well as free Dino Kid's Club for 3 - 12 years old and enjoy relaxing body treatments at H'Spa and Happy Feet Reflexology. For dining selection, HARRISSIMO Pizza & Pasta and HARRIS Cafe offer a wide range of Indonesian, Asian, and International specialties. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Low Cost Holidays, Odigeo and Otel so you can book your HARRIS Resort Kuta Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harris Resort Kuta Beach Hotel Kuta
- Harris Hotel Kuta Bali
- HARRIS Resort Kuta Beach Bali