There are both Good & not so Good points about this hotel ..
Firstly it is VERY OLD .. It has had a cover-up make over painted doors and walls in an attempt to make the place look newer.. Being old meant there is a damp smell in the room aircon is not very good so I had to open the window to allow the damp smell to escape ...
Rooms are very spacious basic but comfortable...
Yes I know the water is not drinkable this is generally written on a small notification in the hotel room
However I can not recall ever on any of my previous visits looking down in the shower & noticing I was standing in dark brown/grey water ...
Like any hotel Depending on the person there will always be staff who are wonderful & staff who should not be in this kind of industry ..
The Doormen not at all friendly not once made eye contact or aknowledged me entering or leaving the Hotel..
Reception staff friendly
Shop staff also very accomodating..
Breakfast staff everyday were too busy talking to each other to be concerned about the guests..excpet the morning a hotel photographer appeared to take photos then they seem to come to life & more attentive..
NO One at any point was ever in the Kids club it looked very uninviting I would describe it as boring not a place I would leave my child/children... I i notice these things as I often take trips with & wothout family
The pool area is very nice & the poolside staff are very friendly ..
House keeping was by far the most impressive point of the entire stay . The person who looked after my room was friendly attentive trustworthy & even assisted by taking the time to give me hand written directions to give to the taxi driver for an electronic store I was looking for
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- HARRIS Resort Kuta Beach is strategically located, only few steps away from famous Kuta Beach and exciting nightlife of Legian street, also direct walking access to new retail & lifestyle hub - "beachwalk". The Resort features 191 rooms and suites equipped with LCD flat TV with cable television and free WIFI in all Resort's premises. It is fit for holiday destination with a free-form swimming pool surrounded by lush tropical gardens and a kid's pool with waterslide. Free fun daily activities are available by the poolside as well as free Dino Kid's Club for 3 - 12 years old and enjoy relaxing body treatments at H'Spa and Happy Feet Reflexology. For dining selection, HARRISSIMO Pizza & Pasta and HARRIS Cafe offer a wide range of Indonesian, Asian, and International specialties. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your HARRIS Resort Kuta Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harris Resort Kuta Beach Hotel Kuta
- Harris Hotel Kuta Bali
- HARRIS Resort Kuta Beach Bali