“Adhi Jaya staff and management really look after their guests” 5 of 5 stars

You added Adhi Jaya Hotel to your Saves list
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   Kartika Plaza St, Kuta, Bali 80361, Indonesia   |
Ranked #21 of 181 Hotels in Kuta
Perth, Australia
“Adhi Jaya staff and management really look after their guests”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

There are many great things about Adhi Jaya: great food, lovely clean swimming pool, gentle music; modern, clean and well maintained rooms; friendly attentive staff; reasonably priced; great location for shopping, water sports and the beach; far enough away from the main road to be quiet at night. The list goes on.
This was our third visit to Adhi Jaya and I have to say that I didn't expect that they could surpass themselves but they did!
On our third night there, my husband and I were walking in the same street as Adhi Jaya, perhaps just a kilometre away from our hotel when I had an accident on a slippery, gravelly footpath outside a different hotel. I hurt my back badly and was in a lot of pain. The hotel rang Adhi Jaya and within a few minutes, the security staff were there to assess the situation. They waited for quite a while to allow me to recover somewhat from the shock and between two security officers and my husband, they put me carefully into their large vehicle and drove me to the Bali International Medical Centre. I was admitted to a ward after X-rays and CT scans were made. The security officers did not leave the hospital until my husband told them to go.
It was explained to me later that the hotel considers that they are responsible for their guests wherever they may be. That must make all guests feel very safe. It is very honourable.
I was released the next day but had to rest for quite a few days.
The dining room staff were instructed to make sure that I had coffee taken to me in the room and my breakfast delivered to me as well each day until further notice. Later that first day back at the hotel, I had a knock on my door and it was the entire leadership group who had come to our room to see how I was and to bring me a huge basket of tropical fruits. I was so overwhelmed by their thoughtfulness. They offered to relocate me to a ground floor and impressed on me that I need only let them know if there was anything else they could do to help in my recovery.
Then they told me that they had gone to the hospital to see me and to take their gift but I had already checked out. To top all of that off, the owner of the hotel was visiting Adhi Jaya and when she was introduced to my husband, she asked him about my accident and how my recovery was progressing. I have not ever experienced such thoughtfulness from a hotel before.
Adhi Jaya will definately be the place we check into whenever we visit Kuta again.
I truly want to thank the hotel staff, management team and owner for their generosity of spirit in my time of need. See you all soon!!!

Room Tip: If you want quieter rooms, request one that is not close to the swimming pool. Rooms upstairs have...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Aryanta_12, Director of Sales at Adhi Jaya Hotel, responded to this review, August 2, 2013
Dear kathylamb52,

Warmest Greeting from Adhi Jaya Hotel…..Entirely Unique.

Thank you for your valuable feedback and time to write a comment of your experience with us on Tripadvisor.com.

It is an honor to read that you have had the best experience of staying in a hotel with the prime location and most friendly staff of Adhi Jaya Hotel. Guest satisfaction is our priority and your positive review is our best Reward.

Management and staff Adhi Jaya Hotel always strives to provide the best service for our guests during their stay with us include providing a proper assistance to our guests if they got an accident outside of the hotel. We always strive to make you enjoy your holiday and we always ready in case you need our assistance on certain situations especially when you need a medical care.

We are glad to hear that you really enjoy your stay with us and hopefully by the time you read this you are back in good condition and health.

On behalf of the team, I would like to thank you for choosing Adhi Jaya Hotel. We are pleased to welcome you back to our resort in a near future.

Adhi Jaya Hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (92)
  • Indonesian first
  • Polish first
Brisbane, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

This hotel is an oasis in the middle of Kuta. Affordable accommodation with a Five Star Feel. Bucket cocktails in the pool and great friendly staff. Anieq and the entire staff make you feel at home. Nothing is too much trouble at Adhi Jaya Hotel, and the chef's get it right every time. we have tried some others but well be back.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Dear 359simlee,

Shanghai, Shanghai, China
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

Nice food, great pool, very nice rooms, I got one of the little house hidden behind, quiet, clean. The staffs at Adhi Jaya are great, sweet, polite and always with a beautiful warm friendly smile! Specially Anieq! She's so sweet! Can't wait to go back to Adhi Jaya this summer!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
Dear Annie L,

5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

Excellent staff. Great overall hotel. Staying here again for sure.....cant wait to get back to the Adhi Jaya. Ive been to bali a few times now and this hotel Wins hands down. Close to everything, and has bloody cold Bintang.

• Stayed June 2013
Aryanta_12, Director of Sales at Adhi Jaya Hotel, responded to this review, June 30, 2013
Dear GrugOne,

Adelaide, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

When we arrived we were shown directly to our room, which we were very pleased with. Staff greetings were great. Rooms were made up daily and we had swans and elephants madd out of towels left on our beds, was a lovely surprise. We loved the staff at Adhi jaya, we love to mention Agus in the bar, he was great, easy to talk to, and very very helpful, he is a fantastic person and a huge asset to the Adhi jaya :) yogi was very polite, and every time we asked him for something he was right on it, young edi was excellent, fun, polite and was quick with service, would love to see that he is there permanently after his training, when we return to the Adhi jaya next year. Also a mention of gusti and Darwin they made our stay feel more like being at home rather then just staying in a hotel. All these guys made our stay fantastic. We are already excited about coming back next year and are bringing our boys with us to stay in the lovely family room :)

• Stayed June 2013
Aryanta_12, Director of Sales at Adhi Jaya Hotel, responded to this review, June 23, 2013
Dear Jade B,

Warmest Greeting from Adhi Jaya Hotel…..Entirely Unique.

We do appreciate your positive reviews regarding to our staff who served you during your stay with us and Management Adhi Jaya Hotel would definitely consider to keep maintain and train the staff who has an effort to always deliver an excellent and friendly services as our priority to satisfy our customers.

Perth
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

Love this little hidden hotel. Great pool and very friendly staff. Very clean large rooms. Pay a few dollars more and get a deluxe room to have the pool meters away from your door. Best scrambled eggs at breakfast we have ever tasted. 16 y o daughter loves the location across from Discovery Mall. Thoroughly recommend to any age group.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Aryanta_12, Director of Sales at Adhi Jaya Hotel, responded to this review, June 18, 2013
Dear Suziewoozie,

Perth, Western Australia, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

I'm sure my heading says it all... If your planning a holiday and unsure of where to stay do yourself a favour and stay at Adhi Jaya Hotel Kuta.

We continually come back to Adhi Jaya simply because its the best place we've stayed. We've stayed at hard rock and many other ***** star resorts but Adhi jaya come in front by far...

Kids pool is great and the big pool is a great size too.. Not overly big just perfect.. Great rooms with plenty of room.. Big bath and shower.. Great aircon.

This hotel is the way to go.....

Room Tip: Deluxe rooms are great.. Family rooms are also excellent..
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Aryanta_12, Director of Sales at Adhi Jaya Hotel, responded to this review, June 2, 2013
Dear Kiri B,

Adhi Jaya Hotel

Been to Adhi Jaya Hotel? Share your experiences!