The location is great; walking distance to the Discovery Shopping Mall, Waterbom Park, Kuta Square and Kuta beach. It is also very close from the airport; a taxi ride from the hotel costs Rp.22000 (approximately AUD$2). I stayed for 10 days including New Years eve so they made us spent as much as the cost for one night for the so called new years special dinner. My superior room on the third floor was very roomy. The king size bed was too firm for my liking, the bed sheets were very old, very thin and with stains. The TV was old and the picture was not clear. The Internet connection from my room was disappointing. The staff were nice and helpful. Overall, it is too expensive for what you get.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Thank you so much for selecting Melasti Beach Bungalows as your home away from home. Build and founded among set of tropical garden and exotic plants, Melasti Beach bungalows & Spa, Provide you a sense of calm holiday and peace of mind. Just 5 minutes drive from airport on the Kuta Beach, close to the biggest shopping area on Kuta, Waterboom Park and Yes! Kuta night life. When Balinese hospitality meets western comfortability, you can have the word "Melasti" in mind meeting all of your expectation available in various rooms categories : Suite Room, Deluxe Room, Superior Room, and Standard Room for those who wish to have the whole comfortability at home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Melasti Kuta Bungalows and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Melasti Beach Bungalows And Spa
- Melasti Beach Bungalows Hotel Kuta
- Melasti Beach Hotel
- Melasti Kuta Bungalows And Spa Bali