I stayed there for 25 nights in October ,my second time.I had a big room, which was comfortable. Good size Bathroom. The real attraction is the location to all the Restaurants and shops. No beach access , but only 5 minute walk. Breakfast is very basic, compared to other places I have stayed at. I paid $80 per night for b+b, which I thought was a bit much considering the high Australian Dollar. The grounds are lovely, and you do get the seabreeze. The Lobby renovations look cheap I think- too much glitter for Bali, and the privacy is not there any more when you take out the safety deposit boxes.Getting back to Breakfast,nearly forgot to mention, the Butter is Rancid, we ended up buying our own Margarine and brought it to Breakky daily. No matter how many times we told Staff it should be kept on Ice----It only worked for a day or 2. The Lobby staff were pretty casual , our cleaning staff were friendly, although Pool towels were always scarce.
- Also Known As:
- Melasti Beach Bungalows And Spa
- Melasti Beach Bungalows Hotel
- Melasti Beach Bungalows Hotel Kuta
- Melasti Beach Hotel
- Melasti Beach Bungalows & Spa Bali/Kuta
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, HotelsClick and Priceline so you can book your Melasti Beach Bungalows & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.