My family and myself had originally planned to stay in a neighbours house whilst in Bali, however due to unforeseen circumstances we had to find a last minute hotel for 12 days. We wondered up and down the street for a good hour until we found somewhere that had a vacancy!
As a family of 5 we required two rooms, which they provided, right next to one another. The location wasn't great (next to the pool pump, which generated a fair bit of noise) however, we were a stone throw away from the pool. The rooms were clean and tidy, no complaints there. The A/C worked perfectly. Realistically, we would only be in the room at night to sleep.
Breakfast was average, there was a variety, enough to keep you full until lunch time.
The location of the hotel is great, 3 minute walk from the famous Waterbom Park and less than 5 minutes away from local markets and department stores.
I am going to Bali again in November and have decided to stay here again.
Great for families on budget.
- Also Known As:
- Melasti Beach Bungalows And Spa
- Melasti Beach Bungalows Hotel
- Melasti Beach Bungalows Hotel Kuta
- Melasti Beach Hotel
- Melasti Beach Bungalows & Spa Bali/Kuta
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, HotelsClick and Priceline so you can book your Melasti Beach Bungalows & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.