“Not nice” 2 of 5 stars

Ranked #13 of 181 Hotels in Kuta
“Not nice”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

I stayed here last July.
The hotel is ok. Rooms are "clean".
Breakfast is really nice, no insects or bugs flying around.

The only big down is location.
The street and neighborhood is really really bad.
Completely avoid if traveling with kids.

Can't walk out at night. Not safe.
Look for better one!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
All Seasons Res... B, General Manager at All Seasons Legian Bali, responded to this review, August 23, 2013
Dear Camila G,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience staying with us and thank you for choosing All Seasons Legian Bali as your accommodation choice during your visit to Bali.

We are pleased to heard that you are satisfied with the hotel and services.
Thank you for bring up our attention of security at surrounding. However we always work closely with police and local community to keep the area save.

We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you again in All Seasons Legian Bali in the nearest future.

Best Personal Regards,

Kahar Salamun,

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (238)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
Robina, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

All Seasons always good value for money, friendly staff and this hotel is always clean and comfortable.Location is convenient to shops, restaurants and not too far from the beach. Have stayed here often and my expectations are never failed.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

All Seasons Res... B, General Manager at All Seasons Legian Bali, responded to this review, September 12, 2013
Dear Elani2013,

We would like to thank you for choosing to stay with All Seasons Legian Bali during your recent visit to Bali and for sharing your appreciation with us.

We are delighted to learn that you had an excellent stay with us and particularly value our hotel. Your comments on the service provided by our staff are most gratifying and will be shared with the whole team.

It was certainly a pleasure for us to be at your service and we all look forward to welcoming you again soon to All Seasons Legian Bali.

Kind Regards,

Rockingham, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

Myself and my 3 girlfriends stayed at the All Seasons in Legian from the 8-11th March 2013 in 2 ground floor rooms side by side which consisted of 2 single beds each as requested. We chose this hotel based on the Trip Advisor ratings we saw.

POSTIVES:
* The rooms were very clean, there was a musty, mildewy kinda smell in our rooms when we first got there, but after my bottle of vodka broke, it kinda cleared the sinuses lol.
* in the ground floor rooms, you have a gorgeous outdoor rain shower, I did not use the indoor one once! In the bathroom there are little toiletry bags with all sorts of things you may need that you can take home with you and there are thongs in the wardrobe for you to keep too....one size fits all. Be careful wearing them around the room though, the soles are smooth/no grip. I went A$%# Up!! lol
* Breakfast was a wonderful spread of food including pastries, juice, cereal, coffee & Tea, sausage, hashbrown, baked beans, scrambled eggs, bread to toast yourself and.....pork bacon!! plus you could ask to get your eggs cooked the way you like them if you prefer!
* The swim up bar was great, sometimes even though we were the only ones by the pool it took a long time to get the drink delivered, but on a higher note, we had food delivered by the pool and that was nice.
* The staff were so lovely, greeting us every day as we left or entered the hotel.
* The spa was OK. I only went there for my free massage and it wasn't anything great but my friends booked for a further treatment and they said it was much better.

NEGATIVES:
* The Pool closed too early. and we weren't even allowed to sit on the pool chairs eating our bickies and dip sipping cocktails (after 8pm!) as it would disturb the other guests.
*One of my main issues were: The young man that took our bags to our room dropped mine down the stairs, when I got to the room, I discovered my duty free alcohol had smashed and went through all my clothes, there were little shards of glass all through my clothing and suitcase. I took it to reception, I didn't ask, but was sort of expecting some sort of reimbursement or at least an apology, all I got was my suitcase cleaned and returned an hour later.
*Another small complaint is that the toilets have oviously been replaced with new ones, but where they have been put is about 50cm away from the wall (the back of the toilet) making it really difficult to reach the toilet paper roll, which still remains in the original position from the old toilet, you need to swivel to your left and really reach lol. I would recommend just moving the roll dispenser forward :)

I have already booked to return to Bali next March but have chosen to stay in a Villa where we can sit by the pool when we like talking and drinking. Other than the problems I had I would definately recommend this hotel to anyone travelling to Bali, I did consider staying again but I know we will want to socialise as we are travelling in a large group of ladies.

Thanks All Seasons!

Room Tip: Get a ground floor room, there are no elevators and you get an outdoor rain shower! (Sleeps max 3 th...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
New Zealand
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013 via mobile

All seasons was a great place to stay.... Some of the best staff in Bali!!! Great location really good breakfasts... My son turned 9 there last week the staff bought out a birthday cake and sang and made it really special for him... Pool was lovely and clean plenty of loungers,nice and quiet.only negative was the bathroom was tiny and there was not much room for toiletrys.... But that was in the standerd room, delux may be bigger.

• Stayed July 2013
Dear Indochic,

We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to send us your feedback about the experience you had at All Seasons Legian Bali.

We are very grateful to heard that you are have a pleasant enough stay at our hotel, and enjoyed the moment we created to you as we want you to bring a good memories back to home. Your good feedback enables us to adjust and better serve our guest in a future.

We look forward to welcoming you and your family back here in All Seasons Legian Bali again soon.

Best Personal Regards,

Kahar Salamun
Wellington, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

We had another lovely stay at All Seasons. Rooms are clean & staff are very helpful & friendly.
Breakfast was nice- small selection but overall delicious. We stayed in both an upstairs room with pool view & a ground room with outside shower. Upstairs was lovely with a balcony over looking the pool. The rooms are small but big enough for two people & loads of shopping. The downstairs rooms are larger & have a lovely outdoor shower, how ever we did find the rooms to be noisy at night. The pool is big enough & cool, but not great if you like to sunbath. We could never find chairs at All Seasons & the one time I did find one I got up to use the bathroom & one of the staff had removed my towel (one id brought from home) & my book & told someone else to take my place! I wasn't impressed at all. I understand if these items had been left on a chair all day but for a 2 minute bathroom stop I found it a little unfair. We didn't bother from then on & just headed to Jayakartab to lax out in the sun & swim.Overall a lovely place, great staff & beautiful clean rooms but not to sure if we will stay here again. I ike to be able to swim in the pool I'm paying for & chill out by the pool.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear DaisyDukezz,

We would like to thank you for taking the time to share you comment with us.

We appreciate your comment and your concern about the breakfast menu, friendliness of our staff, and unfortunately about the sun lounge matter. It is sincere regret that we note you dissatisfaction with our service and facilities given at that time.

We are most concerned with the satisfaction of our guest and your feedback is of great value to us. It allows us to ensure and improve in advance. Rest assured that we have taken serious note of your comments and we will emphasize training in these specific areas.

We hope this experience will not alter your confidence in All Seasons Legian and that you will give us the opportunity of welcoming you again.

Best Regards,

Wolumla, New South Wales, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

Was a clean an friendly place to stay close to every things an friendly staff a must try . Very quiet an not noisy great security well maintained an clean resort . Breakfast was the best as so much to choose from an staff always smiling which is a must with me . Rooms were cleaned very day an if you needed anything all you had to do was ask at front desk . A Must to do Stay at All Season you wont regret it . Lm heading back to Bali in 2014 with family an friends an staying back here staff made you feel so welcome .

Dear Lasandra,

Thank you for staying at All Seasons Legian Bali during your visit to Bali. We are very grateful to receive your good feedback.

Your feedback in certain areas such as cleanliness of the hotel, friendliness of staff is used as a measurement of our performance from our guest. All the kind words highly motivate us in strive harder to give better performance of service and quality of our product for the guest all the times.

We thank you very much for your patronage and look forward to having you back with us at All Seasons Legian Bali.

Warmest Regards,

Kahar Salamun
Perth, Australia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

Just returned from All Seasons Legian checked in at midnight payed for the rooms that was quoted by email to me from hotel, then get a letter saying we owed extra monet for the extra bed my husband went to reception with email of total price and what we had paid and was told we didnt owe any more, two days later knock at the door asking for the extra money we showed them the email of total price including extra bed they said the price wasnt right/ sick of trying to explain we ended up pauing and extra $300 plus. The hotel is in a great location spotless clean, rooms are a little small. Would i stay there again no i wouldnt, ivr been to Bali many times and find this hotel over priced, it was also missing armosphere and no interaction with the staff other than good morning. There is a great guy called Chopa out the front that will drive you around for a great price

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
All Seasons Res... B, General Manager at All Seasons Legian Bali, responded to this review, September 3, 2013
Dear 255103julesgwynnecnr,

We appreciate you taking the time to inform us of your experience in All Seasons Legian Bali.

We fully understand your dissatisfaction, and we are very sorry for the difficulties you have
been through during your stay with us. Please rest assured that serious note has been taken, and we can assure you that the necessary steps will be emphasized to our staffs to prevent such incident in the future. Your feedback is extremely valuable to us, as it helps us improve the quality of service to be better in the future.

We hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you again soon in All Seasons Legian Bali.

Warmest Regards,

Kahar Salamun,

Been to All Seasons Legian Bali? Share your experiences!