“February holiday at All Seasons” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Explore Indonesia
Ranked #64 of 337 hotels in Kuta
Perth, Western Australia, Australia
“February holiday at All Seasons”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

My wife and I stayed at All Seasons Legian for 10 days in February. This was our first time and we thoroughly enjoyed our time.

We had a ground floor room with the outside shower. Could have had little nore robe or drawers space but it was adequate for a short stay. Room space was good, especially with the day bed.

The hotel is spotlessly clean and the staff extremely helpful, especially Suki in the dining room. Breakfast is more than adequate and the Monday night Balinese cultural show and buffet is really worthwhile.

Had been told that the pool area was cold because it was always in shade but we didn't find it that way. Plenty of sun.

The manager, Kahar, does a daily check around the hotel and is always happy to have a chat and listen to your comments while checking on his staff.

Can honestly recommend this hotel. It is not 5 star, but nor are the prices.

Room Tip: Ground floor rooms are a little larger
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
All Seasons Res... B, General Manager at All Seasons Legian Bali, responded to this review, May 27, 2013
Dear Noel A,

We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to send us your feedback.
Do thank you to informing us your satisfaction of the cleanliness of our hotel and the friendliness of All Seasons Legian Bali staff; to keep maintain the cleanliness of the whole hotel area following the standards of the hotel to make an ease stay to the guest. Being friendly and helpful is how the way we treat the guest in order to have good communication to understand the needs of our guest.

Your compliment to Suki will definitely send to her and others to inspire them to increase their ability in serving the guest. It’s our pleasure too to listen our guest comment and feedback directly.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the very near future and in the meantime, if we may be of any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Warmest Regards

1,150 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (181)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
Perth, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

Just got back from 5 days at the All Seasons to celebrate my Mums 60th Birthday. This is the second time I have stayed at this hotel and both times it has been excellent. They gave my Mum a cake free of charge and sang to her on her birthday they also decorated her room in rose petals . I stayed in room 236 and would not reconmend this room as it is above the restaurant and you get woken up early with the sounds of plates & cutlery clanging it also has a small balcony. Breakfast is good has all the usuals worth paying for. The staff are very friendly and most helpful.The pool area is shaded in the afternoon so not alot of sun if you want to sun bake but it is a really nice pool area & only 5 min walk to the beach. The Hotel is central to all Bali has to offer and is great value for money the rooms are modern clean and large. It is a quiet hotel so not sure I would stay here with my kids. The hotel only charges 100idr ( $10 ) for airport transfers in their mini van worth paying for. I would reconmend this property to those wanting a relaxing quiet holiday. We will stay again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
All Seasons Res... B, General Manager at All Seasons Legian Bali, responded to this review, March 28, 2013
Dear tanya y,

I would love to thank you for choosing to secondly stay with All Seasons Legian during your recent visit to Bali and for sharing your appreciation with us.
It is very fantastic to learn that you had an excellent stay with us and particularly value our hotel. Your comments on the service provided by our staff are most gratifying and will be shared with the whole team.

However, I do apologize for the inconvenience you and your Mum were caused by the noise from the restaurant as the hotel was running a very high occupancy during the period of your stay therefore we cannot re-allocate your room reservation to another room.
But please note that your suggestion has been well noted and will be taken into consideration for future room renovation.

Meanwhile, if I can ever be of any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me directly as it was certainly a pleasure for me and the team to be at your service and I look forward to welcoming you and your Mum again.

Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

This hotel is Such great value for money. Book a room with an outside shower, they are on the ground floor situated around the pool. The pool has a bar althoung not swim up, as well as a toddlers pool. The staff are warm and friendly. I used the spa for massages and a manicure on Nyepi Day which is a special day for Hindus and is known as quiet day, On this day you are not allowed on the street at all. The Spa was wonderful and extremley cheap, with dimmed rooms and soft rain forest music it was very relaxing. This hotel is in the heart of it, a block from Legian Beach and shopping all around you. We had a great driver named Ali and the cost is aprox 300,000 rps per day. The inclusive breakfast are good and the breakfast area is clean and bright.

Room Tip: If you want value for money, central location and a clean propery you can't go past the All Seas...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Karen D,

I would like to personally thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback.
It is through feedback such as yours that I cannot go past every single guest comment in this website to better meet the needs of our guests.

Likewise, I am more than as happy as having found a gem by knowing how you appreciated every product and service quality we provide you during your recent stay with us.

I hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you again soon.

Jakarta
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

all time favorite when staying in file..located behind padma hotel with 5-10 min walk to Legian beach.
stayed in deluxe room, with day bed overlooking the pool, nice sizeable rooms, even the superior is good size..good value for money..nice tropical pool which have sun everywhere, good for laps..nice breakfast with indonesian, western food to choose from, eggs station available. even have wifi in lobby for browsing etc..
recommend for all friends coming for quiet stay but close to all the where the action is (kuta, legian and seminyak..

Room Tip: ask for back of the building for quieter rooms..
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
All Seasons Res... B, General Manager at All Seasons Legian Bali, responded to this review, March 27, 2013
Dear Avid_Traveller74,

I would like to thank you for your valuable comment. I do appreciate your detail feedback.
It is through a feeling of favorable regard I am pleased to know that all times of your stay with us were your favorites. It is encouraging as our guest's satisfaction is our primary concern.

In the meantime, I do hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you again soon in All Seasons Legian Bali.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013 via mobile

Overall I'm pretty satisfied with my stay in All Seasons Legian. It's clean, have a nice pool with bar, peaceful and with good service.Got free upgrade room as it's non peak season. Celebrated my birthday there and got a free cake from the Hotel. I did some ink tattoo in Kuta beach n got skin allergy from it. One of the hotel staff, a girl from the hotel restaurant got me a Doctor to treat me n she informed her manager Roos.
Roos gave me a call n show her concern n I'm touched. She also discovered that my cousin over paid for our buffet meals on Nyepi day as there were misunderstanding that we might eat for buffet dinner too. Therefore my cousin was over charged. All settled that day itself. If it wasn't because of her, we might not even realized that we've been overcharged. She was so friendly, helpful n greeted us during our morning breakfast n give us lots of info during our trip. Will definitely stay here again if I ever go to Bali. Keep it up!

• Stayed March 2013
Dear Lurvly,

I would love to thank you for taking the time to share your awesome comment with us.

It is very awesome to read your satisfaction towards your overall stay in All Seasons Legian Bali - our cleanliness, our pool and pool bar, peaceful place and good service. It is always encouraging for us to learn that our guests are satisfied with our services as it is what we strive for everyday.

Your kind words have been passed on to our team especially Roos and this will certainly motivate them to keep up the good work.

We all look forward to welcoming you again on your next visit to Bali and again… Happy Birthday, Lurvly!
Our best and awesome wishes always go out to you at all times!

Singapore, Singapore
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013 via mobile

Overall was a pleasant stay where staff are willing to help as it is my first time in Bali. There is one thing I am quite upset about. When my friend and I was having buffet lunch in the restuarant, there were one lady I think it is the manager or what, she came to intro herself and asked for feedback in regards to the stay in the hotel. She asked and intro herself to every Eurasian. And skipped my friend and I where we are seated next to some of the Eurasian. This actually upset me alot. No doubt the service provided by the staff is good. But I guess this will be my last stay in all seasons Legian hotel as I could feel the differences treatment by the staff towards Asian and Eurasian.

• Stayed March 2013
Dear baby_ling,

I would love to thank you for choosing All Seasons Legian Bali as your accommodation choice during your first stay in Bali and for taking the time to share your comment with us.

I am very pleased to read that you appreciated the assistance of our staff and I sincerely regret the experience you describe in this comment which causes us deep concern.
Given the serious nature of your comment, we undertook an investigation as well as CCTV check, to whether any other issues were reported not only on the date you referenced, which is on Silent Day with a very limited staff in charge, but on the day before and after. While I am pleased to say that no other issues have been reported, I understand that this will not change your upset feeling of the differences treatment by the staff towards Asian and Eurasian.

Please rest assured that our aim and intent is to ensure all employees are totally customer-focused and all guest concerns and requests are handled quickly and efficiently, without exception.
Although we are unable to detect any lapse in our policies and no other issues were reported, the fact remains that you feel very upset.

Therefore, in an effort to regain your confidence and to demonstrate our concern to guest satisfaction, without exception, I truly hope you will give us another chance to welcome you, when you next visit Bali.
If I can ever be of any assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Port Stephens
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

After spending 2 weeks in Thailand I needed to stop over in Bali, to see some of my close friends both locals and Aussies, as I had not seen them in 2 years. As usual I had no hesitation in booking 4 nights at the All Seasons Legian Hotel as I have stayed here many times before. I find it the cleanest hotel in town, along with some of the most professional staff in the business and after this visit, I now know why. I got to meet the manager Mr Kahar. He is very hands on and cares a lot about his guests and seems to be very proud about his staff and property. It was good to be asked directly "how is you stay going" It shows there is care and genuine hospitality within the property; this is also reflected by all the staff. As others have written, whatever you need just ask and the staff are only happy to help, as much as they can.

When I travel with my partner we always book the deluxe room on the ground floor with outdoor shower. However this time I was by myself so I just booked a standard room with breakfast, which is very good with a large and wide variety (I don't understand how some can write, not a lot of choice?) They even have an egg chef to cook them any way you like. It's about now I would like to say ‘Thank you’ for my upgrade to the deluxe room while I was travelling solo.

The pool, as said by others is amazing, cool and covered by frangipani trees and it is complimented by the pool bar, which some people spent all day relaxing. You can even order your lunch or snacks by the pool. I even got to meet some lovely new friends by the pool. Overall this is a great hotel, close to all you could want to do; food, night life, shopping and tours.

My only concern is, as an ACCOR AClub member my status changed from silver to gold while I was traveling and was unaware of this change. So I have missed out on points and stay credits. After sending a request to ACCOR directly to receive them, they were unable to accept my credit card receipt as proof of my stay and I had not received a hotel invoice upon check out, which ACCOR need. So I have missed out having 4 nights credited towards my next AClub level.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
All Seasons Res... B, General Manager at All Seasons Legian Bali, responded to this review, March 26, 2013
Dear BaliTwo,

It has been my great pleasure to welcome you back at All Seasons Legian Bali and do thank you for sharing your great experience and concern during your recent stay with us.
With no hesitation, I am very pleased to read that you appreciated our cleanliness, service quality provided, our breakfast variety, our pool, pool bar and also the hotel location.

Regarding to your concern about AClub points, first of all I would like to apologize for the lack of information given by the staff about the AClub points; as I believe it as a source of your concern. I would also like to extend my apology for the fact that you had not received the hotel invoice upon departure as this does not in any way reflect our usual level of service.

Having checked through our system, I notice that you booked this recent stay with us, during the period of 1 February 2013 – 6 February 2013, through one of the airline hosts - in which I am very sorry to inform you that any booking made through airline hosts, online travel agents and third-party agents are not eligible for AClub points while personal/direct bookings and Accor Websites are.

Meanwhile, if I can ever be of any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me directly as it was certainly a pleasure for me and the team to be at your service and I look forward to welcoming you again.

Kahar Salamun

Been to All Seasons Legian Bali? Share your experiences!