“central location, large pool and semi outdoor shower” 4 of 5 stars

All Seasons Legian Bali
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Jalan Padma Utara, Kuta, Bali 80361, Indonesia   |
Ranked #8 of 174 hotels in Kuta
Jakarta
“central location, large pool and semi outdoor shower”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

all time favorite when staying in file..located behind padma hotel with 5-10 min walk to Legian beach.
stayed in deluxe room, with day bed overlooking the pool, nice sizeable rooms, even the superior is good size..good value for money..nice tropical pool which have sun everywhere, good for laps..nice breakfast with indonesian, western food to choose from, eggs station available. even have wifi in lobby for browsing etc..
recommend for all friends coming for quiet stay but close to all the where the action is (kuta, legian and seminyak..

Room Tip: ask for back of the building for quieter rooms..
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
All Seasons Res... B, General Manager at All Seasons Legian Bali, responded to this review, March 27, 2013
Dear Avid_Traveller74,

I would like to thank you for your valuable comment. I do appreciate your detail feedback.
It is through a feeling of favorable regard I am pleased to know that all times of your stay with us were your favorites. It is encouraging as our guest's satisfaction is our primary concern.

In the meantime, I do hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you again soon in All Seasons Legian Bali.

1,205 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (191)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013 via mobile

Overall I'm pretty satisfied with my stay in All Seasons Legian. It's clean, have a nice pool with bar, peaceful and with good service.Got free upgrade room as it's non peak season. Celebrated my birthday there and got a free cake from the Hotel. I did some ink tattoo in Kuta beach n got skin allergy from it. One of the hotel staff, a girl from the hotel restaurant got me a Doctor to treat me n she informed her manager Roos.
Roos gave me a call n show her concern n I'm touched. She also discovered that my cousin over paid for our buffet meals on Nyepi day as there were misunderstanding that we might eat for buffet dinner too. Therefore my cousin was over charged. All settled that day itself. If it wasn't because of her, we might not even realized that we've been overcharged. She was so friendly, helpful n greeted us during our morning breakfast n give us lots of info during our trip. Will definitely stay here again if I ever go to Bali. Keep it up!

Dear Lurvly,

I would love to thank you for taking the time to share your awesome comment with us.

It is very awesome to read your satisfaction towards your overall stay in All Seasons Legian Bali - our cleanliness, our pool and pool bar, peaceful place and good service. It is always encouraging for us to learn that our guests are satisfied with our services as it is what we strive for everyday.

Your kind words have been passed on to our team especially Roos and this will certainly motivate them to keep up the good work.

We all look forward to welcoming you again on your next visit to Bali and again… Happy Birthday, Lurvly!
Our best and awesome wishes always go out to you at all times!

Singapore, Singapore
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013 via mobile

Overall was a pleasant stay where staff are willing to help as it is my first time in Bali. There is one thing I am quite upset about. When my friend and I was having buffet lunch in the restuarant, there were one lady I think it is the manager or what, she came to intro herself and asked for feedback in regards to the stay in the hotel. She asked and intro herself to every Eurasian. And skipped my friend and I where we are seated next to some of the Eurasian. This actually upset me alot. No doubt the service provided by the staff is good. But I guess this will be my last stay in all seasons Legian hotel as I could feel the differences treatment by the staff towards Asian and Eurasian.

Dear baby_ling,

I would love to thank you for choosing All Seasons Legian Bali as your accommodation choice during your first stay in Bali and for taking the time to share your comment with us.

I am very pleased to read that you appreciated the assistance of our staff and I sincerely regret the experience you describe in this comment which causes us deep concern.
Given the serious nature of your comment, we undertook an investigation as well as CCTV check, to whether any other issues were reported not only on the date you referenced, which is on Silent Day with a very limited staff in charge, but on the day before and after. While I am pleased to say that no other issues have been reported, I understand that this will not change your upset feeling of the differences treatment by the staff towards Asian and Eurasian.

Please rest assured that our aim and intent is to ensure all employees are totally customer-focused and all guest concerns and requests are handled quickly and efficiently, without exception.
Although we are unable to detect any lapse in our policies and no other issues were reported, the fact remains that you feel very upset.

Therefore, in an effort to regain your confidence and to demonstrate our concern to guest satisfaction, without exception, I truly hope you will give us another chance to welcome you, when you next visit Bali.
If I can ever be of any assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Port Stephens
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

After spending 2 weeks in Thailand I needed to stop over in Bali, to see some of my close friends both locals and Aussies, as I had not seen them in 2 years. As usual I had no hesitation in booking 4 nights at the All Seasons Legian Hotel as I have stayed here many times before. I find it the cleanest hotel in town, along with some of the most professional staff in the business and after this visit, I now know why. I got to meet the manager Mr Kahar. He is very hands on and cares a lot about his guests and seems to be very proud about his staff and property. It was good to be asked directly "how is you stay going" It shows there is care and genuine hospitality within the property; this is also reflected by all the staff. As others have written, whatever you need just ask and the staff are only happy to help, as much as they can.

When I travel with my partner we always book the deluxe room on the ground floor with outdoor shower. However this time I was by myself so I just booked a standard room with breakfast, which is very good with a large and wide variety (I don't understand how some can write, not a lot of choice?) They even have an egg chef to cook them any way you like. It's about now I would like to say ‘Thank you’ for my upgrade to the deluxe room while I was travelling solo.

The pool, as said by others is amazing, cool and covered by frangipani trees and it is complimented by the pool bar, which some people spent all day relaxing. You can even order your lunch or snacks by the pool. I even got to meet some lovely new friends by the pool. Overall this is a great hotel, close to all you could want to do; food, night life, shopping and tours.

My only concern is, as an ACCOR AClub member my status changed from silver to gold while I was traveling and was unaware of this change. So I have missed out on points and stay credits. After sending a request to ACCOR directly to receive them, they were unable to accept my credit card receipt as proof of my stay and I had not received a hotel invoice upon check out, which ACCOR need. So I have missed out having 4 nights credited towards my next AClub level.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
All Seasons Res... B, General Manager at All Seasons Legian Bali, responded to this review, March 26, 2013
Dear BaliTwo,

It has been my great pleasure to welcome you back at All Seasons Legian Bali and do thank you for sharing your great experience and concern during your recent stay with us.
With no hesitation, I am very pleased to read that you appreciated our cleanliness, service quality provided, our breakfast variety, our pool, pool bar and also the hotel location.

Regarding to your concern about AClub points, first of all I would like to apologize for the lack of information given by the staff about the AClub points; as I believe it as a source of your concern. I would also like to extend my apology for the fact that you had not received the hotel invoice upon departure as this does not in any way reflect our usual level of service.

Having checked through our system, I notice that you booked this recent stay with us, during the period of 1 February 2013 – 6 February 2013, through one of the airline hosts - in which I am very sorry to inform you that any booking made through airline hosts, online travel agents and third-party agents are not eligible for AClub points while personal/direct bookings and Accor Websites are.

Meanwhile, if I can ever be of any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me directly as it was certainly a pleasure for me and the team to be at your service and I look forward to welcoming you again.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

This is my second stay and I find the hotel to be great value. Location is great and pool is just perfect. The rooms and fittings are getting tired and require refurbishment. They are kept quite clean but shower and bath room could do with some extra care. The towels are old and grey ish. My room service order was incorrect and replaced with another choice. However I really didn't enjoy the food. The buffet breakfast is lImited with not much choice. Overall, our stay was very pleasant and I would certainly return again. I believe the hotel is soon to become an 'Ibis' which proberly is a reflection on it's ageing rooms and decor. Would definately recommend this hotel! Unfortunately not the food.

Dear Vicstar44,

I do thank you for your feedback during your stay with us and feel great to know that you enjoy our pool, rooms, hotel location, staff friendliness and also your overall valuable stay with us.

Regarding to the incorrect food order and quality of towel provided to you, which is also unacceptable for our service standardization, please rest assured that action has been taken for its improvement.

I regret that our buffet breakfast variety did not meet your expectation while it is invigorated with a Full American Buffet Breakfast which is also complemented by fine Asian and Australian breakfast specialties as well as automatic coffee machine. But in regard to above matter and based on our commitment to a quality of service, your comment has been carefully noted by our Food & Beverage Manager and Executive Chef, and I am pleased to inform you that we may provide a special breakfast based on request in your next stay with us.

Herewith I am also pleased to inform you that the change of All Seasons brand to Ibis Styles is applicable to All Seasons worldwide as one of the innovative actions towards the brand improvement as well as another innovative action towards the merger of some other Accor brands those are merged into Ibis Budget; whilst the existing Ibis (red logo) is kept on its current existence.

However, I do appreciate you and feel great to know that the certain unacceptable experience you encountered during your recent stay with us does not alter your confidence in All Seasons Legian Bali and that you still give us the opportunity to better meet our guests’ needs by taking the time out to inform us of your certain dissatisfaction and the plan of your next stay with us.
I am looking forward to welcoming you back at All Seasons Legian Bali soon.

Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

This was our 3rd stay at the All Seasons in the last 15 months. The staff and the General Manager Mr. Kahar were extremely friendly, always smiled and their aim was to make our stay as enjoyable as possible. Breakfast was varied and it was possible to order items not included in the extensive buffet. The chocolate donuts at breakfast were superb. Our room on the second floor at the back of the hotel was cool and quiet. The free Wifi is a bonus as most other hotels charge you for this convenience.

If you have a request for a different pillow, softer mattress, etc ask the staff - they are only too happy to assist wherever possible. I have a leg injury and they were very accommodating to all my needs.

The hotel is close to shopping and good restaurants.

We booked through the hotel website and received an excellent rate on one of the hotel promotional offers.

Would we stay there again - definitely yes.

Room Tip: Choose a room on the first or second floors at the rear of the hotel as they are cooler and quieter
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
All Seasons Res... B, General Manager at All Seasons Legian Bali, responded to this review, May 27, 2013
Dear Gary C,

We would like to thank you for keep choosing our hotel as your accommodation choice during your recent visit at Bali. We do appreciate to have such a regular guest like you, and keep informing us about your good feedback during your stay in All Seasons Legian Bali.
We are glad to receive a good feedback from you about the variety menu of breakfast provided in our hotel.

This feedback will definitely inspire and motivate us to encourage more variety of menus possible to be added in our daily breakfast menu that able to deliver the satisfaction to our future guest. All the service was creating in order to convenience the guest during their stay through the friendliness of the staff, as well as facilities that provided in the hotel include the free Wi-Fi. That is part of our responsibility to accommodating the needs of our guests.

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us, and its feedback is very useful to improve the quality of our product and services to better meet the need of the guest. Hopefully we will have the pleasure of serving you again soon.

Warmest Regards

4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013 via mobile

My partner and I enjoyed a 7 night stay at All seasons Legian. The bed was big and comfy. Only 2 pillows are provided... just ask if you need more. I always travel with my own so no biggie.

The pool was lovely. Very slippery ladders to climb in and out though so take care!! Nice pool bar that is always staffed but by bali standard.s overpriced. Pool towels are issued at the pool bar upon presentation of your pool card. the hotel was very quiet but I imagine in peak season there is not enough deck chairs for everyone.

The hotel is very quiet... No problem with noises from adjoining rooms. We did get woken early a few mornings from a kid screaming in the pool. The pool is closed at 9 so no problem with party animals keeping us up late.

The room aircon was efficient... Slept like a log! Nice flat screen tv mounted on the wall with all the usual channels... Nat geo, animal planet etc. room had a nice big shower but no bath.

Move the chair into a corner as soon as you get there. it is a trip hazard and both my partner and I stubbed our toes on it.BE CAREFUL on the tiles... They are extremely slippery when wet. My usually sure footed partner slipped over twice.

Id recommend this hotel for families or couples who want to be out of the hustle and bustle. Due to the slippery floors and amount of stairs I would not recommend this hotel for elderly.

Central Kuta is a good 20 minute walk or $3 taxi fare.

Good coffee is available just down the road at Bella Vista.

Try the spa!!! Absoloutely gorgeous! We enjoyed a 2.5 hr couples package for $100. Was a real treat!

I booked All seasons on wotif.com as a mystery hotel. I was dissapointed to find out that the rate was the same when I arrived!!! Mystery deals are meant to be heavily discounted. Felt kinda ripped off. Late check out at 6pm was provided for $30.

While our stay was nice and relaxing, it is unlikely we will return to All seasons due to the location. It was a bit too far out of the main area of kuta for us. As a young couple we needed a bit more action and party vibe.

• Stayed February 2013

Been to All Seasons Legian Bali? Share your experiences!