“10 out of 10” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Perth, Australia
“10 out of 10”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2011

Stayed with a friend 15th September to 22nd September 2011.
Price was reasonable for the Superior room we booked. Arrived at 1.00am and staff were friendly and willing to help out with any requests. Our room was situated on the second floor and we had a lovely balcony view of the Swimming pool and Frangipani trees. The Swimming pool was crystal clear and clean. Our room was cleaned daily and once we walked in during a clean and noticed they went to the trouble of actually pulling the beds out to clean the floors underneath. Air conditioner was in good working order. Good facilities available with free internet in the lobby and food and bar facility. 24 hour service. Would definately stay again.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with friends
asl_baliLegianBali, General Manager at All Seasons Legian Bali, responded to this review, September 26, 2011
Dear LynetteK,

Warmest Greeting from All Seasons Resort Legian

We are really appreciating your time to drop us your great comment regarding your stay at All Seasons Resort Legian.
I’m really happy that you were overall satisfied with the facilities and services provided by our Resort, especially our friendly staff, our lovely balcony view, our crystal clear and clean swimming pool, our good facilities and our good food as well.
Thank you once again for sharing your experience and hope your next visit with us will be as nice as the previous one.

Kahar Salamun

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (261)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
perth
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2011

Stayed here in feb 2011 with myself and my 16 year old daughter. After scoring accomodation for a very little price we were unsure it was going to be up to standards , to our relief we were so happy on arrival ! From the beginning to the end of our trip everything was perfect never had trouble and the pool although small in comparison to bigger resorts was basically empty all the time ! Breakfast wasnt included in our package, we did eat it a few times however wasnt anything to spectacular . One night we decided to eat dinner at the hotel , very casual relaxed scenery fast , nice service. Although opting for a bigger resort next time we go to bali anyone who is looking for a place to relax outside of the main kuta area this is a perfect choice !

• Stayed February 2011, traveled with family
Dear traveladdict249,

Thank you for your great feedback and high appreciation to our services. It is through feedback such as yours, that always encourages us to keep our product and services reach its level of quality.

It is a pleasure to me knowing your satisfaction of your recent stay with us. I will gladly share it with all the team and this will certainly motivated them to keep up the good work.

All of us at All Seasons Resort Legian are looking forward to have you back again with us.

Perth, Western Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2011

I am a frequent visitor of Indonesia due to family obligations.
I've stayed in dozens of resorts/hotels in Bali, but this hotel is head and shoulders above them all.

It's not a resort. It doesn't have access to a beach. It isn't even luxurious. It's simple. Very simple. So simple, that nothing seemed to be a problem for anyone. So simple, It's streamlined.

Checking in was a breeze. Checking out was a breeze. Everything in between was a breeze. It was terrific.

The rooms are meticulously clean and modern, without a trace of the trademark bali hotel mould in the bathrooms. They smelled and looked fresh, and the decor was (although a bit gaudy for my liking) new and well maintained.

The shower water was always hot and abundant. The toilet flushed, and didn't run. The water was clean enough for us to brush our teeth with the tap water (although I still wouldn't drink it), and the outdoor shower was well kept and a nice novelty for the kid.

As other reviews about this hotel have said, the pool was cold. That's ok though - We happen to like cold swimming pools. The pool was also very clean, and felt safe to swim in without the risk of contracting some nasty infection. There were plenty of deck chairs to go around, and were always wiped down and cleaned up once a guest left them.

Breakfasts are not really my thing in Indonesia. It's usually a bit muggy for me to feel hungry, and I haven't really enjoyed any of the hotel breakfasts I've eaten. This place was an exception to my finicky rule though, and provided consistently fresh and well cooked breakfasts every morning of our stay.

The BEST part of our stay in this hotel however, wasn't the food or the well kept rooms or the nice clean swimming pool. It was the staff.

The staff were the most genuine and helpful hotel staff I have EVER met. They weren't the sterile, laboured, "I have to be, or I won't get a tip" friendly that you get from the big expensive resorts. They were genuinely friendly, interested and helpful. They actually wanted you to enjoy your stay at their hotel. They are your friends for the duration of your visit.

My wife offered them all a (standard sized) tip when we were checking out, and 2 of the lobby staff actually politely refused. I was astounded, and trippled it for all of them.

My family and I will be staying here again. And again and again, every time we have to stay in Bali.

My advice to you is don't. Because if I have to stay anywhere else due to 'fully booked', I won't be happy!

Room Tip: Ground floor, deluxe room is the way to go.
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
Dear RekaW,
I do personally thank you for choosing All Seasons Legian Bali as your accommodation choice during your recent holiday in Bali
I’m happy that you have thoroughly enjoyed our facilities and services on your recent stay with us, and I do appreciate your great details feedback and we will definitively continue to keep and improve our service to make your next stay with us will be at a higher level of satisfaction.

Singapore, Singapore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2011

Staff were friendly and ready to help you. Did not manage to get the deluxe room but the superior room was good enough. Only minor complaint was a faulty soap dispenser which was not fixed despite informing the staff. But that did not spoiled my stay at all.
Had a pleasant surprise when I was presented with 2 slices of cake during breakfast, complimentary from the general manager. Thanks!
The shuttle service to Kuta was convenient, but do remember to make a reservation.
Despite checking out at 12, All Seasons allows you to take a shower before u leave for the airport in the evening, which is an excellent service! And the shower room located at the spa, is so much nicer than the hotel room's bathroom.
I will not hesitate to stay here again!

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
asl_baliLegianBali, General Manager at All Seasons Legian Bali, responded to this review, September 12, 2011
Dear Sunnette,
I’m happy that you have thoroughly enjoyed our facilities and services on your recent stay with us, and I do appreciate your nice feedback and we will definitively continue to keep and improve our service to make your next stay with us will be at a higher level of satisfaction.

Perth, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2011

Everything good for me. The only complaint I heard (not my complaint) was that the pool is a bit cool (in August) - but I don't go in the pool so I didn't care. Was nice to look at.

And the deluxe rooms on the lower side are better than the deluxe rooms on the top side. I would request on of those if I went back.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with friends
Dear Sharlene,
Warmest Greetings from All Seasons Legian Bali

Thank you for posting a kind review of our Hotel. I’m pleased that our facilities and services have made an impression for you during your stay with All Seasons Resort Legian. Your kind words have been passed on to our team who made your second stay a become a. This will certainly motivated them to keep up the good work.

All of us at All Seasons are looking forward to have you back again with us on your next visit to Bali.

Sunshine Coast
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2011

Lovely relaxing place. We had a deluxe room - rooms were spotless, had a lovely shower outside. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Couldn't do enough for you.
Will always recommend to others. Thankyou All Seasons for a fantastic holiday.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
asl_baliLegianBali, General Manager at All Seasons Legian Bali, responded to this review, September 6, 2011
Dear Steph W,

It is a pleasure to me knowing your satisfaction of your recent stay with us. I will gladly share it with all the team, who had made your Holiday at All Seasons Legian Bali become a fantastic holiday. I will gladly share to all of the team and I’m sure this will certainly motivated them to keep up the good work.

We all look forward to welcoming you to All Seasons Legian Bali on your next visit to Bali.

Kahar Salamun

Been to All Seasons Legian Bali? Share your experiences!