“It was ok !” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Legian Paradiso Hotel

You added Legian Paradiso Hotel to your Saves list
Legian Paradiso Hotel
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   Jalan Legian No. 118, Denpasar, Kuta, Bali 80361, Indonesia   |
Ranked #46 of 181 Hotels in Kuta
Quebec City, Canada
“It was ok !”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

I have stayed at the Legian Paradisio Hotel for a week at the beginning of September with my friend. We took a cab from the airport and our first imression was good. The place looked clean, big hotel, friendly staff, well located. We got a gardien view up the second floor. We saw some mouse poop going up the stairs. The room was 'ok'. The sheets looked like they were clean but had stained everywhere on it, We created an innondation everytime we took a shower and could not really use the bathroom for the next two hours waiting for the water to go through the drain. The breakfast food was good. The pool area is nice if you like loud music but is quite small for the hotel size. Drinks are quite expensive though. Restaurant food was good, and you can also call the room service and have food brought up to the pool. Late loud music every night at the bar and tiny wall so make sure to bring ear plugg if you want to sleep. We got a good price though hotels.com but I know some people we met paid a lot more than us. We paid 45$US per night so it was ok for what we got but I would not reccomend this hotel and will not stay there again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
LegianParadiso, Manager at Legian Paradiso Hotel, responded to this review, October 15, 2013
Dear Kelvia,
Warmest Greetings from Legian Paradiso Hotel.

Thank you very much for taking the time to post your review on Trip Advisor. I am most concerned that you have left with such a negative feeling about our Hotel and I sincerely regret that we have failed to meet your expectations. Please rest assured that your valuable feedback regarding services and facilities is taken very seriously.

Your feedback will certainly be taken into consideration when future refurbishment will be planned. We have well noted all your concerns and will follow up accordingly with related departments for further improvement and rectification to ensure that we maintain a high quality of service to all of our guests.

Dear Kelvia, I hope despite your disappointment on this occasion you will allow us to serve you again in the future.

I hope despite your less than perfect stay on this occasion you will allow us to serve you again in the future.

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (185)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013 via mobile

We stayed at the Paradiso for 10 days with our kids aged 8 and 4. The super deluxe room catered for our needs adequately as we were only using it as a place to sleep. The room had a basic but good sized bathroom and the king bed felt like heaven after a big day of walking. Breakfast was lovely and had a good variety of hot dishes, fresh fruit and pastries.
The hotel is in walking distance to the beach, markets and restaurants so the location is superb. The staff are excellent and very attentive, especially Sudi, our kids absolutely adored her.
We will be staying here again when we return in January.

• Stayed September 2013
Dear charwacharwa,
Sunny greetings from Legian Paradiso Hotel.

I do greatly appreciated your comments upon Sudi and our team and certainly will share it with them that I believe they will feel very appreciated.

On behalf of the entire team, we do hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the future and certainly hope that your next stay will be as enjoyable as the last.

Brisbane, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

I have been staying at the Paradiso for many years with multiple trips per year. I love it, it is my home away from home. The staff are so attentive and can't do enough to make your stay special. The meals at the Bloody Sweet restaurant are first rate. The rooms are cleaned daily by smiling, friendly staff. I always stay in the same lower level pool side room and despite repeated requests, suggestions on how to fix the problem, promises from management that it will be lowered, the music remains ridiculously loud. I was unwell on my last visit and trying to get an afternoon nap, I could still hear the music inside my room with earplugs in. I am not being a wowser, so many people comment on this issue and I do know that the hotel has lost multiple repeat customers because of it. Having the music blaring (the same music over and over and over) is not relaxing, It is not pleasant.Trying to hold a conversation at the swim up bar is next to impossible. I will be spending a month at the Paradiso in both December and March, but if the music issue is not resolved this xmas then even though I do not want to, I will be looking for a new Bali home (hotel). I notice that Arys Pradana has started to respond to the feedback. PLEASE find a solution to the loudness of the music, you are losing customers over this issue, Thankyou.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear 0freespirit0,
Warmest greetings from Legian Paradiso Hotel!

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor.com

It concerns us greatly to read your comment in regards to your unfortunate experience at our resort recently. Please allow us to take your comments with all its points and use it as improvement opportunities for us to ensure fine tuning is made in the future. I really appreciate your fair openness and constructive feedback.

We always try to relocate the guest to Superior Room or maybe upgrade them to Super Deluxe Room which are very quiet and calm, if they comment about the pool music or the room doesn't meet the guest criteria.

In closing we would like to thank you for choosing Legian Paradiso Hotel. We do hope we will have another chance to welcoming you back at our resort so that we are able to somehow restore your faith in this hotel and its associates.

Perth Western Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

We stayed here for 4 nights & thoroughly enjoyed it. From the first email with George the manager it was just so easy. We requested 2 ground floor pool view rooms with twin beds & that is exactly what we got, I was so surprised to receive an email from george a couple of days before trip just letting us know that what we had requested was blocked out awaiting our arrival. We were also offered airport transfers both ways which we declined due to having driver already & also a free dinner for the 4 of us at their restaurant. The greatest surprise was coming back to our room on my birthday to find the most amazing birthday cake waiting for me.. WOW. The breakfast was everything you could want & there pancakes to die for. The staff were exceptional always smiling and they couldn't do enough to make our stay memorable.. Thank you Legian Paradiso

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Dear JeanetteC0,
Sunny greetings from Legian Paradiso Hotel.

Thank you for sharing your Legian Paradiso experience and we are happy to hear that that you had an amazing stay here at the resort. We always try to get closer with the guest, by giving some complimentaries, remembering their birthday, their likes and dislikes.

I do greatly appreciated your comments upon Mr. George our team and certainly will share it with them that I believe they will feel very happy and appreciated.

Perth, Western Australia, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

I see my sister has already done a review, we are just back from our 14 day stay at the Paradiso. I have been traveling to Bali for 30 years now and i have no hesitation in saying that the Staff at the Paradiso are the best i have come across. George you should be very proud of all your staff, they are the reason that I will be back to stay in your hotel early next year

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Dear Louise J,

Wollongong
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

We had a wedding in Bali and my partner decided to come for the first time. We stayed at the Legian Paradisio as I just love this place. My partner is already talking about next years trip back he enjoyed himself so much.
The staff are so friendly and they remember your name, they are always around and asking if you require anything.
I highly recommend this Hotel as family friendly.
The food variety at The Bloody Sweet Bar and Restaurant at the front of the hotel is unbelievable, from Italian, Chinese, western and much more.
Cant wait for our next trip and we will be staying the the Legian Paradisio.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
LegianParadiso, Manager at Legian Paradiso Hotel, responded to this review, September 25, 2013
Dear Oriana,
Sunny greetings from Legian Paradiso Hotel.

Thank you for sharing your Legian Paradiso and Bloody Sweet experience and we are happy to hear that that you had an amazing stay here at the resort.

I do greatly appreciated your comments upon our team and certainly will share it with them that I believe they will feel very appreciated.

Adelaide, South Australia, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

My Husband and I have just returned home after 3 glorious weeks in the Legian Paradiso this is our fourth stay here you couldnt ask for anything better.The staff are very friendly and very helpfull.George the manager will do his best to meet your requirements so you have a pleasurable stay.In the ten years that we have visited Bali we have stayed in other Hotels but the Legian Paradiso is the one for us.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Louise J,

Arys Pradana

Been to Legian Paradiso Hotel? Share your experiences!