“best villas in legion” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 86 Specialty Lodging in Kuta
Perth, Australia
“best villas in legion”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2012

Just spent four nites September 7th to 11th 2012. Stayed in a one bedroom pool villa. What can i say apart from perfect perfect perfect.My wife and i enjoyed every second of our stay and got treated like royalty.I would recomend you to pay that little extra and get piece of mind and comfort when in bali.After walking the streets of legion in the heat the private pools in the villas are the best thing you could ask for and the service is the best i have ever had.Thanks to all the staff for looking after us and thanks to my friend Made in the resturant. What more can i say apart from im booking to come back right now.SEYA IN SEVEN WEEKS.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
Fairlie, New Zealand
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2012

We stayed at Villa de Daun [one bedroom deluxe pool villa,villa 19] from July 17th to August 8th,22 days.It was superb.The villa is great and the pool fantastic.Breakfast is served in the villa and there is a great choice.The omelette and pancakes were really good.The almond croissants baked in their bakery on site were the best !Afternoon tea is a lovely treat.Everyday something else to enjoy.I loved their pannacotta.But the biggest treasure in Villa de Daun is their staff.They are excellent and management should be very happy with them.I had Bali belly when I was there.Agus [one of the butlers ]called a doctor.The doctor came and told Agus that I had to eat bananas and drink a lot.Before the doctor was gone the bananas and the bottles of water were there already.The care from the butlers,the cleaners ,the reception is so genuine.They are really interested in what you are doing.The pool boy was so nice and polite,that I wanted to take him home.They treat you as if you are family.It was a brilliant experience and we can genuinly recommend this to anyone.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Taipei, Taiwan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2012

Thank you for your hospitality. Whole family enjoy the stay in VDD. Especially for kids, they do not even want to leave the room. The swimming pool is their favor play ground and they can stay in pool over a hour. The location of VDD is very close to everywhere.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2012 via mobile

My partner and I spent the first week of August 2012 in the one bedroom pool villa. Let me inform you that it is most definitely worth every single penny. We are both only 22 years old, and I've been to Bali 4 times, it was my favorite trip without a doubt.

The staff are beautiful and they literally tend to your every need. Every morning breakfast is delivered and set up in the villa, always at the time you request.
They are always very friendly and greeting you. Whether they are reception staff, gardeners or cleaners.

The pool was beautiful at all times of day, the bed was amazing, the outdoor kitchen was sensational.

If I had to make one complaint there we could hear a rooster cocking his doodle do constantly, but hey, if that's my only complaint, it's pretty worth your while.

Would recommend to anyone, and will be working my face off to come back and stay at Villa De Daun in 2013.

• Stayed August 2012
New Zealand
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2012

We stayed here with our extended family during the first week of July 2012. We were celebrating a birthday and had 3 villas including the 3 bedroom one which was fantastic for a large group. We could all socialise in the one place and with our own pool, cool off at any time.
The staff were lovely and helpful. Some small communication problems at times but to be expected. The villas were beautiful and it was very calm after the streets of Kuta. The spa was also amazing.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2012

We stayed here for 10.5 nights from 5-16 June 2012. We loved everything about it, the Staff, Facilities and Location. Location is fantastic, in the heart of everything but tucked away from the road just enough to avoid the noise at night. Walking distance to Kuta beach (my partner walked with his surfboard every day to Kuta Reef) and we even walked to Seminyak. The inhouse driver is a FANTASTIC option that we used almost daily. The Breakfast served in the restaurant or in your villa was just sensational. Daily afternoon tea was my favourite part of the day, the yummy treats that come are DELICIOUS. I cant say enough about the staff, we will try and return just so we can see them again, they are just LOVELY, nothing was too difficult for them and I can be a bit painful at times, they were BRILLIANT.. There is multi level accommodation being built on either side of the driveway, but to be honest you will be hard pressed to find anywhere in Bali right now that doesn't have construction going on next door or up the road.. This construction did not effect our stay in the slightest.. We visited the Dala Spa several times during our stay, WOW, I have been to many spas over the years and this place is BEAUTIFUL, the staff are lovely and the treatments will have you coming back for more, we were hooked. We stayed in Villa 11, it was at the rear of the property, words cant describe how pleased we were with choosing the Villa De Daun for our return trip to bali after almost a 10 year absence. If I have to pick one thing we weren't totally happy with and Im really grasping now, it would have to be the neighbor, that ROOSTER sure can Cockadoodle dooooo, but helps you get up and not waste your trip sleeping the morning away.. :) Overall we HIGHLY recommend this place to ANYONE and EVERYONE, best choice Ive made this year..

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2012 via mobile

As I sit and write this review in my very own private villa, with an amazing private pool and superb landscape, I'm just speechless on how spectacular villa de daun is. Let's be serious, every accommodation has its ups and downs, but here, it's just bliss, could not fault a thing! The main highlight of this wonderful hideaway, is the friendly and polite staff.

Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends

Been to Villa de daun? Share your experiences!