“Quality, Service and Price” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Kuta Leather and Tailor

Kuta Leather and Tailor
Jl. Singosari F no. 10 | Kuta Art Market Matahari Square, Kuta, Bali 80361, Indonesia
+(62)8179730293
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 40 Shopping in Kuta
More attraction details
Owner description: Kuta leather and tailor , we made to order any kind of stuff
Perth
“Quality, Service and Price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2013

Is Located just near main entrace to Kuta beach. The shop is up staris so some one is normally down stairs waiting to help just ask for Rudy or Leo who is the owner, they are incredibly friendly and speak very good english. They can make anything you imangie out of leather and the price is very good so no bargining is required unlike the rest of bail. If you are after leather this is your one stop shop!

Visited December 2013

Melbourne, Australia
“Best tailor and service in Bali!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2013

I have been returning to Kuta Leather and Tailor for the last 7 years. Every time I go to Bali it is one of my first stops. Leo and his team are friendly and professional and the quality of their products is second to none. I highly recommend you make them your only destination when looking for jackets, pants, wallets or anything else you can imagine. Honest and reliable people and they can even help you organise tours.

“One of Best Tailors”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2013 via mobile

I have brought leather jackets and skirts and had suits made by others tailors in the world but there are very few tailors that I would highly recommend. Kuta Leather and Tailors would be one of the very few that I would recommend. My jacket is perfect in everyday. Could not have asked for nothing more. Rights down to the finest details. Leo your a genius!!!

Alice springs
“Quality”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2013 via mobile

KL&Y is a business that was recommended highly by my mate after he went to Bali and bought his wedding suit. After walking down Kuta looking for the store my fiancée and I ran into many imitators who were deceiving and rude if you declined there business. Once we found Leo and Rudy we were takin into a professional environment where we felt comfortable and was didn't feel the need to small talk. After being sized up my fiancé asked if she could give them a massive list of shipping to collect so it would be hassle/haggle free who those of you who have been to Bali can certainly appreciate. Leo and his staff were so happy & humble and collected our list with better quality and price than we anticipated. Not only do I have a boss suit but a better memory for my second time to Bali with more spare time to relax on the beach :)

“Leather Jacket”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2013

Josh from Kuta Leather has done fantastic job told him style of jacket and was able to produce the jacket from a designer range in a day turn a round at a 5th of the cost others in our group impressed another 3 jackets ordered he travelled out to the other side of city measured and delivered everyone's jackets big thank you from all of us at Bali Paadi