“Best hotel staff I have ever encountered ” 5 of 5 stars

You added Park Regis Kuta Bali to your Saves list
Park Regis Kuta Bali
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Jalan Raya Kuta 88, Kuta, Bali 80361, Indonesia   |
Ranked #36 of 190 Hotels in Kuta
“Best hotel staff I have ever encountered ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2013

Upon our arrival we were greeted with huge smiles welcome drinks..hotel is beautiful & only a few months old also is nicely located around 15 minutes walk from the beach..the room is spectacular hotel arranged a motorbike for us with a simple phone call..but I have to say the staff have made this trip absolutely rememberable I would personally like to thank Agung ,Gede,Mudana,Tia,Dewi,Junaedi the nicest bar staff I have ever experienced & also our fantastic cleaner Andre who mad us Elephants, birds & a cute little piggy from the towels..I would recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to Bali as our trip has been something we will never forget

Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Michael B, General Manager at Park Regis Kuta Bali, responded to this review, December 12, 2013
Dear Kane M

I appreciate the feedback you have written following your stay with us.

It is very rewarding reading such wonderful comments about the team and thank you for mentioning their names. They are a great team throughout the property and I am gald you experienced some of our best during your stay.

Thank you again and I hope you have the opportunity to return to Bali soon when we look forward to welcoming you back.

Michael Ball

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
  • Greek first
  • Indonesian first
Singapore
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2013

First trip to Bali. We stayed here 3 nights as second part of our Bali holiday as first timer (First part Clubmed Bali near beach & big pool). Wanted a nice decent, value of money for group of 12pax (9A3C) to rest after full day tour. Booked 3 diff category of room, 1 Regis twin, 1 Studio loft & 2 deluxe pool suit. Go for the Deluxe pool suit, worth paying extra & housing keeping team done a great job to keep it clean daily. The kids love it.

Period of stay: 5-8 Dec 2013
Room: 4 rooms (1 Regis twin, 1 Studio loft & 2 Deluxe pool suit)

Pro
1) Value for money for a private pool inside room, decent size
2) Check in & check out process was efficient and smooth
3) The deluxe pool suite room is clean, spacious, large lounge room, Kitchenette, 2 separate toilet, large bathroom & plunge pool.
4) There is a small supermarket opposite and a couple of chinese restuarants nearby
5) Free WiFi with decent speeds but unstable connection, breakfast area wifi is better than room
6) The hotel is pretty new
7) Simple breakfast with diff menu daily.
8) Free Shuttle service to Kuta area at 9am & 4.30pm daily, reservation required.
9) Friendly staff & great service.
10) Hotel to Airport is near & cost around IDR50,000 to IDR70,000.

Con
1) 15 to 20min walk to Kuta beach, quite a long walk.
2) location is not really near to Kuta however convenient to stop a cab range between IDR10,000 to IDR30,000
3) Small outdoor swimming pool.
4) Only 4 sun lounge for 175 rooms
5) Hardly see guests in outdoor pool as the pool is really small.

Overall, we know what to expect from this hotel as second part of our holiday therefore everything go well, smooth & enjoyable. Great job. Keep it up.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Dear Angeline5606

Thank you for you comprehensive comments following your stay with us. I appreciate the time you have taken to detail the various areas.

Your positive comments again show the popularity of our Deluxe Pool Suites and the convenience of the various shopping facilities and restaurants nearby. We have just upgraded the wifi to further improve the connection and additional improvements will occur later in December. Additional lounges are on order for the pool deck that will improve the area.

Thank you again and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Regards

Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2013

Fantastic hotel to stay! My husband left cash in the draw next to our bed as he was drunk. Didn't realize it was missing until the next evening when he went to exchange money. Looked everywhere and he just remember he left on the table at the hotel. We called them and as soon as we told them the room number they knew we left cash back. Great HONEST hotel, fantastic service. They also email me to advise me there was cash left back. We only stayed one night at the Park Regis kuta as we were moving to latitude villa next day!

We had a deluxe pool suite, worth paying that extra, room was clean and very roomy had a lounge room and two separate toilet! Had interconnecting room as for two family!

Location was good close by to everything.

Recommend this hotel to ANYONE going to KUTA!

Thanks again Park Regis Kuta! H

• Stayed December 2013
Michael B, General Manager at Park Regis Kuta Bali, responded to this review, December 7, 2013
Dear Everlyn2012

I appreciate your comments following your stay with us.

Thank you for your comments regarding the return of your money. It is certainly pleasing to read when this happens and that staff are acknowledged of their honesty - it is very much appreciated.

It was also pleasing to read that you enjoyed the Deluxe Pool Suite - they are certainly a great Suite and the extra room makes it that more comfortable particularly when staying for over three days.

Thank you again for your comments and we look forward to welcoming you back to PArk Regis Kuta again and hopefully for a few more days!

Sydney, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for a few weeks. My reservation was quickly retrieved and the checked-in was smoothed. I was asked some deposit, as I did not have enough of the local currency on me at the time I was told that would be fine but a copy of my passport was taken. I booked the Regis Room which was nice except the view from the balcony seeing only the restaurant area, not the pool as promised by my travel agent. I requested an upgrade to the Studio Aloft Room which was approved by the hotel manager. I paid around A$50 per day without breakfast, I found it to be reasonable. I prepaid the breakfast voucher around A$10 per day and the breakfast itself is fine. The Studio Aloft room is nice with only the bedroom is upstairs with main street view, no balcony. The only downside of the room is with the spiral staircase having sharp and dangerous edges {mind your head}. The gymnasium was well equipped and the swimming pool with a medium size, the Wi-Fi works well and the hotel itself is quite secure. The hotel staff are generally polite & looks happy. It's a walking distance to the beach about 20 minutes {take care when crossing the road, security guards along the streets shall assist you}. The distance to the airport is about 15 minutes. When going to town in the evening, use the safety box in the room for your documents.

Room Tip: The Regis Room would be fine as long you have one with a balcony facing the pool only
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Michael B, General Manager at Park Regis Kuta Bali, responded to this review, December 4, 2013
Dear 242756
I appreciate your feedback following your stay with us.

Thank you for your kind comments regarding our facilities and staff.
I will also have our Engineer check the staircase to see what we can do to improve this issue. The Studio Loft room are one of our more popular due to the bedroom upstairs and so offers something different to the normal room type.

Thank you again for your comments and we look forward to welcoming you back to Park Regis Kuta again.

Sydney, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for a few weeks. My reservation was quickly retrieved and the checked-in was smoothed. I was asked some deposit, as I did not have enough of the local currency on me at the time I was told that would be fine but a copy of my passport was taken. I booked the Regis Room which was nice except the view from the balcony seeing only the restaurant area, not the pool as promised by my travel agent. I requested an upgrade to the Studio Aloft Room which was approved by the hotel manager. I paid around A$52 per day without breakfast, I found it to be reasonable. I prepaid the breakfast voucher around A$10 per day and the breakfast itself is fine. The Studio Aloft room is nice with only the bedroom is upstairs with main street view, no balcony. The only downside of the room is with the spiral staircase having sharp and dangerous edges {mind your head}. The gymnasium was well equipped and the swimming pool with a medium size, the Wi-Fi works well and the hotel itself is quite secure. The hotel staff are generally polite & looks happy. It's a walking distance to the beach about 20 minutes {take care when crossing the road, security guards along the streets shall assist you}. The distance to the airport is about 15 minutes. When going to town in the evening, use the safety box in the room for your documents.

Room Tip: I think the Regis Room is fine if you can have one with the balcony facing the pool.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Michael B, General Manager at Park Regis Kuta Bali, responded to this review, December 5, 2013
Dear 242756
Thank you again for your response.

This appears to be a very similar review as your other response.

Thank you and we look forward to welcoming yo to Park Regis Kuta again.

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2013

Having never been to Bali, I was quite apprehensive on which hotels to stay at, I wanted to stay somewhere clean, safe and reasonably priced and the Park Regis achieved all those goals. We booked a room using Expedia and paid £31 a night that's half the listed price. Our room was on the fifth floor and faced the pool, upon arrival we were given complimentary Glass of lemongrass and all the staff were incredibly friendly.

The hotel was built in 2013 so the room was spotless, the layout of the room was lovely and we felt more than safe leaving our valuable items in it. The pool area was clean and warm and romantic at night. breakfast was nice but not incredible as some of the other reviews would have you believe.

The hotel has free wireless Internet but I must warn you it's very slow, I booked this hotel for one night I ended up staying three.

Overall I would definitely recommend it, I would definitely come back and at the price we paid it was a bargain.

Additionally I would like to say that both the bar food and in room dining were excellent in terms of price and taste.

The staff surprised us with a free cake to celebrate our anniversary which was lovely and chocolate!

My wife is petrified of insects and thankfully we found zero in our room.

This is not a complaint but if I was forced to choose something I would change about my room then it would be a softer bed and higher pressure in the shower.

The area the hotel is in was a culture shock, trying to cross the road to get to the KFC and supermarket on the other side of it was a nightmare, I have never seen so many mopeds in my life.

We visited the shell museum as it was close by and fairly interesting, it's worth a visit if you've got a spare hour.

We got a taxi to this hotel from the airport and it cost as 70,000 RP so don't get ripped off.

Room Tip: Try and get a room high up and away from the outdoor bar if you like a more quiet room.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Michael B, General Manager at Park Regis Kuta Bali, responded to this review, December 2, 2013
Dear Mattkingtheskater

Thank you for providing a 5 Star response along with comprehensive comments.

I appreciate the various comments you have made as it allows further improvements to be made. We anticipate the Wi-Fi to improve by mid December as we receive additional bandwidth and I have the Engineer investigating the water pressure.

I am glad you enjoyed the cake for your anniversay and that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to welcoming you back again.

Singapore, Singapore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2013

My girlfriend and I stayed at the hotel for two nights and we were delighted with the level of service offered by the hotel.
On a rainy night, after our return from a day excursion, the staff at the restaurant offered us two umbrellas to help us get back to our room.
Room service was prompt and laundry was efficiently handled from call to pick-up.
For breakfast on both days, they had a near complete change in the menu which was a pleasant surprise.
Fantastic room with a large bathtub and outdoor plunge pool attached were the bonuses.

Room Tip: Pick a room with the attached plunge pool. Money well spent.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear odessa65

Thank you for your 5 star review of Park Regis Kuta.

I enjoy reading the wonderful comments we continue to receive particularly that our level of service meets your expectation.

The Deluxe Pool Suites offer the outside plunge pool and are certainly a favourite for guests. We are also finding they are popular for private romantic dinners served near the pool.

We appreciate your comments and I look forward to welcoming you on your next break from Singapore.

Michael Ball

Been to Park Regis Kuta Bali? Share your experiences!