This is my first trip to Bali. We surf the net and get to know of Park Regis, we decided to give it a try, even though the location is not really near to Kuta square. We checked in on 7 Nov and checked out on 12 Nov. Let me share with you why I like Park Regis and no regret to try it out.
1) The check in process was very efficient and smooth
2) The room is clean, spacious and with a balcony ( the Standard room ), with all the necessary amenities, hair dryer, iron board+iron, kettl, mini bar...........etc
3) Good wifi signal in the room and all common area.
4) Although it is not nearby Kuta Square/beach, all you need is just take a 15 minutes walk or stop a cab ( very convenient ), pay for Rp20,000-30,000 approx to reach Kuta Beach ( depends on traffic condition ). All taxi goes on meter and it is very convenient to stop a taxi anytime at the road side at Kuta.
5) Breakfast is fabulous and they serve different menu daily, I enjoyed my daily breakfast. .especially with the warm service from all the staff worked in Padi-Padi restaurant. All of them are so friendly, helpful and efficient. All smiles are so sincere and nice, we can never forget them especially our last day, all of them greet us and it is too hard to say goodbye.
6) The 24hours convenient store is just sitting beside the hotel.
7) Thank god, no mosquito disturb me at all. I don't need to light up the electronic mosquito repellent supplied in the room.
8) Due to a bit distance away from Kuta, we stay away from all the pubs and night spot. No noise and it leads to a peaceful sleep all night long.
In summary, this is highly recommended to all.