This is my first trip to Bali. We surf the net and get to know of Park Regis, we decided to give it a try, even though the location is not really near to Kuta square. We checked in on 7 Nov and checked out on 12 Nov. Let me share with you why I like Park Regis and no regret to try it out.
1) The check in process was very efficient and smooth
2) The room is clean, spacious and with a balcony ( the Standard room ), with all the necessary amenities, hair dryer, iron board+iron, kettl, mini bar...........etc
3) Good wifi signal in the room and all common area.
4) Although it is not nearby Kuta Square/beach, all you need is just take a 15 minutes walk or stop a cab ( very convenient ), pay for Rp20,000-30,000 approx to reach Kuta Beach ( depends on traffic condition ). All taxi goes on meter and it is very convenient to stop a taxi anytime at the road side at Kuta.
5) Breakfast is fabulous and they serve different menu daily, I enjoyed my daily breakfast. .especially with the warm service from all the staff worked in Padi-Padi restaurant. All of them are so friendly, helpful and efficient. All smiles are so sincere and nice, we can never forget them especially our last day, all of them greet us and it is too hard to say goodbye.
6) The 24hours convenient store is just sitting beside the hotel.
7) Thank god, no mosquito disturb me at all. I don't need to light up the electronic mosquito repellent supplied in the room.
8) Due to a bit distance away from Kuta, we stay away from all the pubs and night spot. No noise and it leads to a peaceful sleep all night long.
In summary, this is highly recommended to all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Park Regis Kuta is a brand new, contemporary 4-star hotel centrally located on Jalan Raya Kuta, a mere 10 minute away from Bali Ngurah Rai International Airport and a walking distance to the main beach, shopping districts, local attractions, nightclubs and restaurants of buzzing Kuta. Comprising elegantly appointed 175 guest rooms with sleek and modern furnishings which include Standard Rooms, Studio Lofts, Junior Suites, Pool Suites and Deluxe Pool Suites, Park Regis Kuta features an extensive range of facilities such as 24-hour room service, Padi Padi Restaurant - hotel's main restaurant serving local and international cuisine, Bamboo Cafe - al fresco lobby cafe, Deck Bar - an outdoor poolside bar, tropical swimming pool, fitness centre and car parking. All of our guestrooms offer a wealth of amenities and convenient facilities including large LCD TV with 60 TV channels, IDD phone, work desk, in-room safe, kitchenette, fridge, laundry & dry cleaning service, hair dryer, 24-hour room service, and tea & coffee making facilities. To enhance our guests' experience, complimentary WiFi internet connection has been included in all of our room types. Enjoy an array of food and beverage outlets available at Park Regis Kuta, each offering distinctive ambiance and specialty menus. Begin your day with sumptuous international buffet breakfast at the Padi Padi Restaurant or if you fancy a leisurely morning in your room, we are at your service with 24-hour room service offering menus catered for all ages anytime of the day. Mouth-watering cocktails and refreshments are available at the poolside Deck Bar for you to take the most out of your relaxing afternoon. Look no further for your satisfying dinner night-out, the Padi Padi Restaurant turns into a stylish grill-restaurant offering delectable seafood and meat goodness grilled to your liking as well as a wide range of your favourite local and international cuisines. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Agoda, HotelTravel.com and Odigeo so you can book your Park Regis Kuta Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Regis Kuta Bali