“Very excellent service” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Primebiz Kuta Hotel

You added Primebiz Kuta Hotel to your Saves list
Primebiz Kuta Hotel
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Jl. Raya Kuta, Banjar Anyar, Kuta, Bali 80361, Indonesia   |
Ranked #74 of 180 Hotels in Kuta
Jakarta, Jakarta Raya, Indonesia
“Very excellent service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013

I booked 2 rooms with my friends for 3 nights, and checked out on August 26. And after 2 days since checked out, I realized that I left my shirt in my room. I called hotel, said that I left my shirt and asked for a help if the housekeeper kept it. And I was shocked, I didn't expect that my shirt is still there and they keep it for me. And they say they will send it to my house. I really thankful because the shirt is meaningful for me. Thank you for your excellent service and caring :)

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
  • Indonesian first
Surabaya, Indonesia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013

The hotel was new built hotel. We got a very good price from one of the online travel agency last minutes before we left Jakarta.
Our stay was enjoyable, nice and clean room, comfy bed; unfortunately there are some red ants both at the bathroom and also in the bedroom.
The coffee shop off the lobby is comfortable and has fast internet. Average breakfast buffet.
Overall still a nice hotel to stay. Definitely going back to this hotel.

Room Tip: Higher floor less noise
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Te Puke
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

Well you can't complain about the price for a brand new hotel close to lots of things. At US$50 per night including breakfast, it was not a bad deal. The rooftop pool is an excellent spot to get away with a cold beer on a hot day. Still very new when we stayed and the systems were just bedding in. There were a number of things that could of been done smarter/better/quicker. We left a stain on handtowel/linen and were charged the replacement cost of the item. This is the only time this has happened to me anywhere in the world and one reason they did not get an excellent rating from me. The breakfast was always cold (5 days in a row) but Im not sure if they just dont get the Western concept of a hot cooked breakfast. Limited choice for breakfast and obviously catering more for the Asian market. The room service was excellent and the Tereyaki burger was very tasty. Food and drink prices were also very reasonable. I would happily stay again but they are limited to rooms only, no suites which is part of the reason we moved on. But they are catering to the buiness travellers market and they do this well. Bed was comfortable but the A/C did not blow cold enough for my liking. Overall a good experience.

Room Tip: They are all the same but get one towards the rear of the building away from the traffic noise.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Been to Primebiz Kuta Hotel? Share your experiences!