“High value & location (3* price get 4* feeling)” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Kuta Angel Hotel

You added Kuta Angel Hotel to your Saves list
Kuta Angel Hotel
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   Jl. Pantai Kuta no. 33, Br. Pande Mas, Kuta, Bali, Indonesia   |
Ranked #15 of 198 Hotels in Kuta
Singapore, Singapore
“High value & location (3* price get 4* feeling)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

I have researched for one month for hotel in Kuta by compare the location and cost. I decided to booked for three room (2 sapphire and 1 emerald) and travel with family in October. All staff are very friendly and helpful.

The location is 5 minute away from Jl Legian (nightlife area) so the environment during the night is quiet and can have nice sleep. The beach is also 5 minute away, kuta square is just 3 minute, discovery mall is just 15 minute walking distance. Basically can go anywhere by walking and avoid the jam by taking taxi.

The room is very comfort, clean and the decoration and design is very nice. It provide a spacious and luxury feeling in a very low cost. The size of the room is big enough. The photo that you in Agoda.com is exactly what you see in the hotel. Very nice sleeping quality after the tiring day trip.

The breakfast is not buffet style but in ala-carte. The breakfast provided is tasty and you can choose the breakfast that you want to suite your taste. Overall is very nice food.

Highly recommended for this hotel if you plan to stay at Kuta and Legian area. Definitely will come back again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
  • Indonesian first
Perth
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013 via mobile

We stayed for a week at the Kuta Angel & thoroughly enjoyed the experience. From the warm welcome on check in with the complimentary drink, to the ultra clean, well-equipped standard room, to the 24-hr a/c provided, we found Kuta Angel very much at the top end of the 20-odd hotels we have tried in Bali over the years. The staff were very friendly and helpful, whether on the front desk, in the dining room, security, or the cleaning staff. Breakfast was adequate but needs more variety, & fresh juices would have definitely been an advantage. The pool was small, but clean and intimate. All in all, this hotel was excellent value for money, ideally located, and we would definitely stay here again.

Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Paris, France
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

We visited Kuta Angel Hotel in the end of August, as we planned our vacation to stay in Kuta for 10 days, I had found a perfect match to our requirements.
Kuta Angel Hotel has a pick up at the airport, which was done perfectly and in already 20 minutes we were at the cute lobby. The hotel is not that big, but it is centered in the center of Kuta, so you can easily find anything you need. Kuta Beach is only 5-10 min away by walk, there are many shops and restaurants, by the way I would highly reccomend Dulang Kafe, which is nearby the shopping mall, the food is exquisite.
But let's return to the Angel Hotel, the design is literally amazing, everything is white and clean, rooms are very cozy and room service let me tell you, after 2 years spent in China I was in paradise. They have a pool outside and its not that big, but sometimes its relaxing to sit near the pool in night time and have a little moment for yourself.
The most fun part is when we received the card from a hotel, there are no room numbers, the rooms are named in chaotic order - Take Me Out, Never Say Never, Love Me Long Time, which I found hilarious!
Breakfast is really good as well, although I would reccomend a little more variety on the menu. I didn't have a chance to try SPA at the hotel, because there are so many SPA lounges nearby.
At the end I just wanted to say thank you to the stuff of Kuta Angel Hotel, you guys made our vacation really easy to enjoy!!! Totally reccomending to all oif my friends!!!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Malaysia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

Lost for words when I entered the room, definitely beyond expectation. Like I said, only 5 stars hotel can give us this kinda room, some 5 stars don't even come close. It has everything you need, and we got what we paid for. I hope they can keep the pricing (they could be charging discounted pricing due to newly opened) and maintain the quality. Well done! Will be my first choice if we're back to Kuta again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Brisbane, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

Checking in on the last day of my 10-day Bali trip, I did not know what to expect .. My first impression is that this this is an extremely small hotel which turned out to be amazing ... The reception was small but cozy and the hotel staff was polite and friendly. As I was too early to check in, the receptionist not only took care of my luggage, she offered to keep my passports and travel wallet in her office manager's safe. To prevent any dispute, the manager suggested that the staff and I verify the amount of money and the contents when I deposited and also when I withdrew my travel wallet from her office. Everything was done so professionally that I was most impressed.

I walked around the vicinity and discovered that the hotel is smack in the heart of Kuta with shops, restaurants and spa centers everywhere. Kuta beach is also within walking distance. After checking in, I was personally escorted to my hotel room by the receptionist, who speaks very good English. She explained that my room is on the second floor and has its own name called "Take me Out". In fact, every room has been given its own unique name. She handed me a welcome letter from her general manage and gave me a brief overview of the room. There was a complimentary plate of fresh fruits, two bottles of water, free internet access and even 1 free 15-mnutes foot massage at their hotel spa.

For a reasonably priced boutique hotel providing a 5-star hotel service, it really deserves my 5-star ratings... well done

Room Tip: Small cosy boutique hotel which is reasonably priced with excellent service
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

We were quite skeptical of this place at first but as soon as we reached the hotel we thought that everything were far better than we expected. Since the hotel is still relatively new, rooms and facilities were clean! Interior designs are nicely done!

Just 5 mins away from Kuta Beach and Matahari, I think this place is also great for party-goers, as its quite near to restaurants/bars too!

Staff there are all so friendly. Everyone greeted with a warm smile! The reception ladies were really helpful, they could answer to most of our enquiries and their command of English are good!

Breakfast provided were definitely better than expected. They had different varieties, both english breakfast style and the normal local food :)

Also, my friend and I ordered fries from the room service for 2 consecutive nights and it only took about 15 minutes to get our food prepared!

Another plus point is that they provide tour packages to places of interests in Bali. The packages offer reasonable prices for a full-day tour and the driver that was sent to us were nice too! Overall, it was a satisfying stay even though it was just a short 4D3N trip :)

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Noida, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013 via mobile

Just before I started my liveaboard trip, I stayed for one night here. This is a brand new hotel and a boutique property. Rooms have no numbers but beautiful names. Very modern rooms and every thing is classy. Staff is very nice, always smiling. Location is great as in middle of shopping, money change, massage and amazing restaurants. One of the best hotels, I stayed in at the price I paid. I would put the hotel as a 5 star property. Wanted to stay there again but every time I tried it was sold out. Thanks to staff for making my short stay memorable.

Stayed August 2013, traveled solo