“Good location!Amazing service!Clean hotel!Friendly staff!Nice Pool!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Atanaya Hotel

Save Saved
You added Atanaya Hotel to your Saves list
Atanaya Hotel
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   Sunset road 88A, Kuta, Bali 80113, Indonesia   |
Ranked #21 of 174 hotels in Kuta
Singapore, Singapore
“Good location!Amazing service!Clean hotel!Friendly staff!Nice Pool!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

I recently stayed in Atanaya Hotel from Sept 18th to Sept 22nd 2013. I must say that among my 3 trips to Bali, this certainly would have been one of the best. A group of 4 of us went and we booked 2 deluxe rooms. Rooms were clean and bed was comfortable. The pool was awesome. Breakfast was good but can be better. They also provide shuttle to kuta area. However, the shuttle was only enough for 4 people. Not sure if they have shuttle for bigger groups like 6 and more.

As for the staff in the hotel, they were extremely polite and helpful. No complaints about them at all. One of the waitress, Daisy, was really nice and friendly. Even the F&B manager was really nice. I forgot his name though. There was one day for breakfast i told him i like apple juice and the next day, they included apple juice into their breakfast buffet. I was pleasantly surprised and would like to commend him for his efforts.

Just a small room for improvement. Breakfast was good however it would be better if there was more variety. Also, there were a lot of beef items. Even for the egg station, the ham was beef so we had our eggs plain everyday. And sometimes, the sausages and the rest of the food items had beef as well. Hence, it was very limited for us hindus, as we don't eat beef. Overall, if there was more variety, be it local or international, breakfast would be rated perfect :) Just a suggestion to consider :)

The pool is a must try. Rooftop pool. At times, can even see the sunset. Not a full blown sunset like how you see in Kuta beach but good enough :)

I am making a trip back to Bali in Feb next year and have decided to stay in Atanaya hotel again. This time i booked executive room. Looking forward to my stay there once again. And would like to thank all the staff who helped make my September stay a pleasant one.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Atanaya, General Manager at Atanaya Hotel, responded to this review, October 30, 2013
Dear Ms. Paveena,

Warmest Greetings from The Atanaya Hotel,

First of all, let us thank you for choosing The Atanaya Hotel for one of your accommodation during your trips in Bali and also for your pleasure to write this incredible review which means a lot for us to be better in the future.

It is a proud for us hearing you had pleasant days during your stay in our hotel considering that our room were clean and the bed was comfortable, our staff were polite and helpful, and surely our pool in the rooftop that has also successfully completed your beautiful days especially in the evening to see the sunset view.

We also have shuttle service to Kuta Area and we are very thankful for your input for a bigger capacity for the shuttle to accommodate another bigger group. We are also very thankful for your suggestion for the item in breakfast. We would definitely consider your input and suggestion for our further improvement.

It will be an honor for us to welcome you again on February during your next trip in Bali. We would always do our best for excellent customer service and add another memorable experiences during your next stay in Atanaya.

Please feel free to contact us for any further information or assistance required.

from Atanaya Family

201 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Los Angeles
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

Staff was so kind, nice, caring. I have no words. Room was average. Worth the price. Small but ok. Breakfast was very good. Really enjoyed my stay. I liked the pool a lot. The only complaint I had was the location. The amount I spent on taxi!, I think you can get a hotel on Kuta beach for the additional amount.

Room Tip: Location is not good! You need a taxi! Stay at Kuta Beach! That is your main attraction. If you can...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Atanaya, General Manager at Atanaya Hotel, responded to this review, October 25, 2013
Dear Our Valued Guest,

Warmest Greetings from The Atanaya Hotel,

Thank you very much for your pleasure to write and share this review for us which is very meaningful for us for our further improvement.

We are very delighted hearing you had an enjoyable stay in our hotel in terms of the excellent service given by our associates, our room, our breakfast and absolutely our pool in the rooftop.
In regards to the location of our hotel which was considered away from beach, we would like to inform you that we have free shuttle service to Legian and Seminyak area to accommodate the needs of our guests that are interested to spend their time around beach area.

It would be a pleasure for us to welcome you again in the future and we would surely serve you our best and add another memorable experiences during your next stay in our hotel.
Please feel free to contact us at your convenience should you need any further information or assistance for your next visit.

Manila, Philippines
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013 via mobile

Prior to arriving in Bali, I arranged an airport pick-up, but I waited for the driver for around 30mins. I think they forgot about it since I had to call them and remind that I have a scheduled pick-up. When the driver arrived, he apologized that he was late which is fine. The staffs were accommodating and nice, especially the Housekeeping team. They always clean our room so quick and never missed a day (except when we put a DND sign). Overall, we had a pleasant stay.

Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Atanaya, General Manager at Atanaya Hotel, responded to this review, October 14, 2013
Dear Ms. Mimi,

Warmest Greetings from The Atanaya Hotel,

Thank you very much for choosing The Atanaya Hotel to stay and for your kindness to write and share this review for us which is very meaningful for us.
First of all, we would like to apologize for the inconvenience you had felt when you were being late to pick up. We are very thankful for your kind understanding. We would very consider this input for our further improvement for a better customer service in the future.

Above all, we are very delighted hearing you had a pleasant stay during in our hotel especially in regards to the service from our associates as well as the cleanliness of the room.

It will be a pleasure for us to welcome you again in the future on your next visit to Bali. We would surely serve you our best and add another memorable experiences.

Please feel free to contact is for any further information or assistance required.

Pacific Grove
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

My friend and I needed a place to stay for the night before we left for Lombok. We found this place on TripAdvisor and thought it would be worth a look. Wow! From the time we checked in to the time we took a taxi the following morning, we were impressed by the hotel, it's staff and the comfort. The rooftop pool was the highlight of the stay. We absolutely loved it. The bed was comfortable, the bathroom nicely appointed and before we left early in the morning they provided a little nosh for our trip to the airport. I would love the chance to stay there again. I rate it 5 out of 5 pillows.

Room Tip: Get a room on the 5th floor for the best views.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Atanaya, General Manager at Atanaya Hotel, responded to this review, October 7, 2013
Dear Our Valued Guests,

Warmest Greetings from The Atanaya Hotel,

Thank you very much for giving us opportunity to serve you our best by staying in our hotel recently. We are also very thankful that you are pleased to write and share this review for us.

It is a proud for us hearing you had pleasant experiences during your stay in our hotel start from when you checked in. We are also very delighted that you have considered our hotel is comfortable and felt satisfied with the excellent service from our associates as well as our room and undoubtedly highlighted our magnificent pool in the rooftop.

It will be a pleasure for us to welcoming you again in the future during your next trip in Bali.
Should you require any further information or assistance, please feel free to contact us.

Lahaina, Hawaii
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

Hotel staff are very nice service with a smile, most specially to Front Desk Yudi who check us
In late at night. He was very Helpfuly and accommodating. He recommended his friends (Wayan Werka) show us around the island of Bali. We will recommend Atanaya Hotel in Kuta.

Room Tip: Our rooms was nice and quite
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Mrs. Pearl,

Warmest Greetings from The Atanaya Hotel,

It is a proud for us that you have chosen our hotel for your recent accommodation during your stay in Bali. We are also very thankful for your kindness to write and share this review for us. It is very meaningful for our improvement.

We are very happy that you felt satisfied with the services from our associates which was considered helpful and accommodating. Serving the best to the guest to meet their needs and expectation would always become our main concern. we are missing your smile.

It is also an honor for us that you are pleased to recommend our hotel.
Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance or information required.

from Atanaya team
Bandung
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

When I decide to book to stay at Atanaya Hotel, I had no idea what I feel like. But when I stayed there, I felt like staying at home. One thing that the most I like is the cleanliness. The hotel is very clean and I think I deserved what I paid for. The room size of deluxe is quiet comfortable, complete with the room facility. I also could open my email as the internet access is fast to connect. The view of pool area in the evening and morning are so amazing and romantic. I could watch sunrise and sunset. The location of Atanaya is not close to the beach and only at the sunset road but it has a good access to go to the beach, kuta, seminyak, denpasar and airport. The breakfast is served in buffet and quiet variable and tasteful. I also could buy some souvenir at Krisna souvenir shop, next to Atanaya. I only stayed there for 3 days but wish to come back again at my next visit, could be with my friend. I will recommend Atanaya to my friends. Thank you Atanaya for making my stay enjoyable.

Room Tip: Not to take the front room
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Dear Ms. Sandra,

Warmest Greetings from The Atanaya Hotel,

Thank you very much for choosing The Atanaya Hotel for your recent stay and for your pleasure to write and share this review for us.

We are very delighted that we have been serve your needs and expectations though you have no idea about our hotel yet at first time you decided to stay in our hotel. It is a proud for us that you like the whole facilities and services in our hotel as well as our location which is very accessible to reach any places around Kuta, Seminyak, Denpasar, and surely the airport.

We would be waiting for your next visit to our hotel and we would do our best for further improvement for another memorable experiences for you and all guests. We are also very grateful that you have been pleased to recommend our hotel to your friends.

Should you require any further information or assistance for your next booking, please feel free to contact us.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

In the end of our last business trip to Bali, we decided to have an extra day off to relax. Then, we think of Atanaya Hotel that we saw when we visited Krisna Souvenirs Shop before.

It's a relatively new hotel in Sunset Road. Considering also it's located near to airport, so we booked for one night stay.

We were amazed by the helpful and friendly staffs since the first time we stepped in. The room is nice and clean. And they have asian and western food for breakfast.

All in all, we loved the roof top pool. The full moon light made the view from roof top look magnificent. We enjoy spending time till midnight by the pool.

We definitely will come back to Atanaya Hotel in our next visit to Bali.

• Stayed September 2013
Atanaya, General Manager at Atanaya Hotel, responded to this review, September 28, 2013
Dear Mr. Dodi,

Warmest Greetings from The Atanaya Hotel,

It was a proud for us that you have given us opportunity to serve you our best by choosing our hotel to stay when you visit Krisna Oleh-oleh Khas Bali. We are also very thankful for your kindness to write and share this review for us which is very important for our further improvement.

We are very delighted that our associates have successfully amazed you by being helpful and friendly as part of our excellent customer service to the guests. We are also very happy that you felt satisfied with our room and breakfast and undoubtedly with our magnificent pool in the rooftop from where you have experienced such a beautiful view especially for evening and night view.

We would surely be waiting for your next stay in our hotel and would definitely serve you our best.
Please do not hesitate to contact us should you require any further information or assistance for your next booking.

from Atanaya Team

Been to Atanaya Hotel? Share your experiences!