“Great Hotel” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #31 of 181 Hotels in Kuta
Singapore
“Great Hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

We stay for 3 nights in Atanaya it was a great hotel, out of the beaten track, so you need to take a cab if you going out. The food was OK nothing to brag about and the most important to me is that all the food in this Hotel is Halal being a Muslim it is a PLUS point, they even have a Musollah(Muslim prayer room).the bed are comfy the pillow is nice an soft.the only problem I had was that 1 day the house keeping forgot to clean my room and when I call the fron desk they imediately send the somebody to clear my room. Krishana is just beside the Hotel, so ladies if you are going to do a lot of shopping this is the palace for you, the price is much cheaper than what you buy in Kuta and you done need to bargain as all the price is fix.

PS :- This is a strictly no smoking in the room hotel, if you are caught they will fine you rph500,000

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Atanaya, General Manager at Atanaya Hotel, responded to this review, April 21, 2013
Dear Mr. Khan,

Warmest Greetings from The Atanaya Hotel,

First of all, thank you for choosing our hotel to stay for 3 nights. It is a pleasure for us having you as our valued guest in Atanaya Hotel.

We are also delighted to hearing you felt satisfied with the food in our hotel, just like what you said, the food in our hotel can be guaranteed as Halal Food, especially for Moslem. Our hotel is also completed by Musollah to fulfill the guests need. We are also very glad that you enjoyed our room, although unfortunately, there might be something that make you felt inconvenience regarding to the late cleaning of your rooms. We do apologize for it.

Atanaya Hotel is also strategically located in the main of Sunset Road just exactly next to Krisna Oleh-oleh Bali where you can get any souvenirs.

Last but not the least, we are very thankful for your kindness to share this review for us. It will be very meaningful for us in which we will always improve every single things in our hotel to fulfill the guests’ need s and satisfaction.

We do hope that we would have chance to welcome you again in our hotel. So please do not hesitate to contact us should you need any further assistance or information related with your next stay in our hotel.

From all of Atanaya Team

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Singapore, Singapore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

excellent service. from the moment we stepped in, we were offered a cold beverage, perfect for a weary traveler. rooms were big, although toilets were a little tiny. had a room on the fifth floor with a good view of sunset road and plenty of sunlight in the day. the pool is only just a floor up and is nice and relaxing. the hotel restaurant does a really good oxtail soup (sup buntut) and food is altogether pretty cheap (USD$3-4).

the hotel was really clean and service is excellent. staff speak decent english and always greet you with a smile. they are always friendly and will accomodate to most reasonable requests.

sunset road is close to the major beaches in legian/nusa dua and is easily accessible. getting a taxi is also very easy but be sure to take blue bird taxis as they actually use the meter and will not rip you off.

we will definitely be back :)

Room Tip: rooms facing sunset road get decent sunlight in the day :)
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Atanaya, General Manager at Atanaya Hotel, responded to this review, April 11, 2013
Dear Our Valued Guest,

Warmest Greetings from The Atanaya Hotel,

First of all, let us thank you fo choosing The Atanaya Hotel to stay and four you pleasant to share this review. It would be very meaningful for us for our further improvement.

Giving excellent services to all of our guests always become our main concern and priority. We always try our best for the satisfaction of the guests and will always try to make the guests feel as comfortable as possible, even feel Atanaya as their second home. And we are very grateful that started from the first time you stepped in our hotel, when you are served our cold complimentary welcome drink, you felt good with it. We are also delighted that you enjoyed our rooms in which the location enable you for the plenty of sunlight in the day besides our magnificent rooftop pool where you can enjoy amazing view especially in the evening. We are also very thankful for being pleased to taste our Oxtail Soup (Sop Buntut) as our signature food and any other food in our restaurant, even you felt satisfied with them in term of the quality and its reasonable price.

Our hotel is located in a quiet strategic place where you can easily access many tourist objects and most-visited places around Denpasar, Kuta, even Nusa Dua area, for example to reach the beach, just what you have experienced during your stay in our hotel. Another important information is that the guests do not need to worry about the taxi because our FO team will always be ready to assist the guests to get the blue bird taxi or any car to be rented so the guests would not be ripped of, for sure.

We will be waiting for your next stay in our hotel and will definitely serve you our best. So please feel free to contact us at your convenience should you need any further information or assistance for your next visit.

Jakarta, Indonesia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

I had very good experience during my trip to Bali. I stayed with corporate team. It was amazing Atanaya has a great service, they are very passion to always give the customer service excellent. The location is no doubt is next to Krisna Sunset Road it is very easy for me to buy souvenirs for my family. The food is also incredible, I like the breakfast, the touch of peranakan food is amazing. The coffee and the atanaya signatures drinks is fantastic, Love it so much!! The room is big, with nice batik peranakan decoration, the pool roof top bar is really enjoyable, I enjoy the Bali view to see great view of Bali. Indeed, the Complimentary Wifi is helping me to get connections with my family during my trip in Bali. I will strongly suggest to visit Atanaya Bali, stay there and enjoy!!

Room Tip: Prefer to stay in Suite Room, it is very big, with touch of Batik Peranakan, the Air con is very goo...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Atanaya, General Manager at Atanaya Hotel, responded to this review, April 3, 2013
Dear Bapak Djoko,

Warmest Greetings from The Atanaya Hotel,

It is a pleasure for us having you and your corporate team as our valuable guests in Atanaya. We do thank you for choosing our hotel to stay and for your pleasant in sharing this review for us.

We are Peranakan-themed hotel which is always eager to serve and provide the best to all of our guests, for every single thing, for sure. And we are very delighted that you felt satisfied with the services given by our associates, our peranakan-touched food, and our signatures drinks as well. We are also very glad that you liked our room decoration, and undoubtedly, our magnificent rooftop pool where you could enjoy such an amazing view, especially in the evening.

We are also designed as business hotel so that we always concern on our wifi connections. We are also very happy that you felt helpful with it. Besides that, just like what you said, we are located exactly next to Krisna Oleh-oleh Bali where the guests could easily get the souvenirs. So the guests do not need to waste much of their times to get the souvenirs.

We are very grateful that you are also pleased to recommend our hotel. We will be waiting for another chance to welcome you again in our hotel and will definitely serve you our best. So please do not hesitate to contact us should you need any further assistance or information.

Singapore, Singapore
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

The room is a little small but clean and had a very stable Wifi connection. The breakfast selection is limited.

The swimming pool at the rooftop was great but the swimming towels were not replaced. I had to go back down to the lobby and asked for it as there was no phone to call from the pool. I was also disappointed when I asked for an iron and ironing board for pressing. I was informed that the hotel does not provide these and pressing is only available if I do the laundry service. I always thought that these were one of most basic applicances that would made avaliable to guests in all hotels.

Overall, this is a pleasant hotel with a fair level of service.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Our Valued Guest,

Warmest Greetings from The Atanaya Hotel,

First of all, we would like to thank you for choosing our hotel to stay and for your time in sharing this review to us.

Giving excellent services and do the best for the guest's satisfaction always become our main concern, though unfortunately, we did not meet your expectation yet. We do apologize for the inconvenience you have felt during your stay in our hotel in regards to the towel in swimming pool and the iron.

We do hope than we have another chance to welcome you again in our hotel, with a better experience from Atanaya hotel, for sure. So please feel free to contact us should you need any further information or assistance.

Best Regards
Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

It was good to spend our honeymoon in Bali especially in The Atanaya Hotel as the service was so good and pleasant. In addition, the receptionist +food was great. We were lucky that we have been treated in a deliberate manner and it was a warm welcome for us to Bali.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Atanaya, General Manager at Atanaya Hotel, responded to this review, April 1, 2013
Dear Mr. Arshad Ali,

Warmest Greetings from The Atanaya Hotel,

All Atanaya Team, do thank you for choosing The Atanaya Hotel when you spent your honeymoon in Bali. We are also very thankful for your kindness to share this review for us in which it is very valuable for our further improvement.

We always concern on the services and facilities that we provide for all of our guests, which are the excellent ones. And we are very delighted that you felt satisfied for the services from our associates during your stay in our hotel, include of our food as well.

We do hope that we would have another chance to welcome you again in the future, and would absolutely serve you our best. So, should you need any further information or assistance for your next visit, please do not hesitate to contact us at your convenience.

from All of Atanaya Team
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013 via mobile

Atanaya has a good service with clean rooms, the room space is bit small, however it support updated facilities. They also provide very comprehensive breakfast :)

However, there were two problems: the main dishes menu are so limited; besides, the shower of the room is a bit smelly.

Overalls, we are satisfied with Atanaya hotel, and we would choose it again if We have a chance to go to Bali again.

• Stayed March 2013
Dear Our Valuable Guest,

Warmest Greetings from The Atanaya Hotel,

It is a pleasure for us having you as our valuable guest in our hotel and it is also completely a proud for us that you were glad with the services from our associates. Giving excellent services and excellent facilities to all of our guests always become our main concern, although still, there might be several things that need to improve.

We are very thankful for your time in sharing this review. It is very meaningful for us. We will keep doing our best to be better in the future.
We would be waiting for your next visit to Bali and would be delighted to welcome you again in our hotel, The Atanaya.
Should you need any further assistance or information for your next stay in our hotel, please feel free to contact us at your convenience.

Singapore, null, Singapore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

This is my first stay in The Atanaya Hotel. I have stayed with my colleague for my business trip, it was amazing to stay here. the service is perfect, Atanaya has great service experience, the staff is very nice and warm, I feel like in my second home. The breakfast was very nice, I have tried oxtail soup in kapur Sirih restaurant, I have never experienced a very delicious oxtail soup in others hotel. My business partner also mentioned that this is the best that they have ever tried. The room was beautiful with the touch of peranakan, and I could sleep very well. The coffee and the Signatures Drink in brewu Cafe, it was so cool!! I like the location which is next to Krisna, I have shopping to buy souvenirs for my family.The pool is so cozy with the glass pool, and I can enjoy the beautiful of Bali from the Top of The Atanaya. I have also rent a meeting space, the meeting space is comfort, the food is also very tasty especially the peranakan taste. I will defenitely make sure to strongly recommend my friend to stay in The Atanaya when they visit Bali. I will also will stay here.

Room Tip: Prefer to Stay in Executive Suite, Try the peranakan food in Kapur Sirih, try the coffee in Brewu, r...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Atanaya, General Manager at Atanaya Hotel, responded to this review, March 29, 2013
Dear our Valuable Guest,

Warmest Greetings from The Atanaya Hotel,

We do feel great and even could not find any words to express our greatest thank to you and your colleague for choosing the Atanaya to stay and for the review you have shared to us. It absolutely motivates us, all Atanaya Team, to improve every single thing in our hotel to be better and better again in the future in serving all of our guests.

Referring to your review, we are very delighted that you have such great experiences during in Atanaya, especially related with the services provided by our associates, even you felt like our hotel is your second home. We are also very thankful that you and your colleague have tasted our Oxtail Soup in Kapur Sirih Restaurant and did not miss to try our coffee and other signature drinks in Brewu Café.

Our Hotel is Peranakan-Themed hotel and we are very glad that you could enjoy our room with unique Peranakan Touch and our foods which mostly tasty Peranakan-Foods. But we are also still flexible by providing certain western or eastern foods due to the existence of the foreigners in our hotel in case they do not accustomed and do not like such Peranakan Food. We will always do our best for the satisfaction of our guests during their stay in our hotel.

We are also very proud that you were pleased to spend your time in our fascinating pool which is located in the rooftop and, just like what you said, the guests could undoubtedly enjoy a wonderful view in there, especially in the evening and night view. We are also very grateful that you and your colleague have also experienced out meeting room and felt comfortable with it. Additionally, you did not also need to spend much time for shopping in Krisna Oleh-oleh Bali which is exactly next to our hotel.

We do hope that we could welcome you again soon, and your friends or colleague as well. We will make sure that choosing our hotel to stay, neither for business nor for leisure, will definitely your best choice because with no doubt, we will serve you all the best, the excellent ones.

We will be waiting for your next visit in Bali, and please do not hesitate to contact us should you need any further assistance or information for your next booking in The Atanaya Hotel.

From all of Atanaya Team

Been to Atanaya Hotel? Share your experiences!