Stayed here for the last 3 nights out of 10 days break with friends before we go back to OZ. So far the hotel :
- Location wise on main street, a stroll to airport, many surf shop factory outlets. Kuta crowd center just 5 minutes by cab. Was by purpose avoiding Kuta center knowing that traffic is pretty bad up there most of the time.
- Beyond my expectation of a budget hotel especially with the staff that is very friendly and helpful eventhough English is not their mother tongue. Receptionist allow us an early check in as per our request when booked online (early check in is an optional you could request when you book online). Check out also quite fast.
- Just be careful not to damage hotel belongings as they going to charge you...I think fair enough for cheap price you paid.
- They apply penalty for any guest caught smoking in room. But they have some places where guests can still smoke…which is good and bad. I love non smoking room. Great for everybody’s health.
- Hotel exterior and interior more look like 3 or 4 star rated hotel even. Not look like budget hotel at all. Impressive. They have taste.
- Standard rooms we booked wasn’t so big but sufficient enough for everybody who like simplicity.
- Room is extremely clean, cool, comfy, TV with bunches of international channels.
- Buffet breakfast comes with western and Indonesian choices. Not so huge varieties like in 4 or 5 star hotel but we don’t need huge breakfast anyway. Staffs here also all very nice and accommodative.
- Ask Receptionist to order a cab for you. Ask for Bali Taxi they always use meter.
- Was stayed in other chain budget hotel named Amaris in Jakarta before but in term of service and breakfast choice, this Fave hotel much better…to be honest.
Will definitely comeback if my travel bring me back to Bali one day. Thanks Fave...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "With its Fun atmosphere, Fresh attitude and Friendly service the favehotel Bypass Kuta is set to become Kuta’s very best selected service hotel and ideal for smart people living an active and modern lifestyle. Each super clean room just meet its function with amenities usually associated with higher price hotels. There are 32"" LCD TV's with premium cable channels, remote controlled air conditioning, en-suite bathrooms with standing showers, complimentary high speed Wi-Fi and IDD telephones. Rooms also feature an easy electronic security key card system and in-room safes. We have 24 hour front desk service and security service, and daily housekeeping.Scheduled to open on 18 September 2012 the hotel will be situated right on Kuta main road with very easy access to main tourists attractions, dines and shoppings in Kuta and Bali surroundings, 5 minutes drive from Ngurah Rai Bali International Airport offer 158 stylish and functional fave rooms, Suite rooms and attractive facilities such as meeting rooms, Lime restaurant, swim up pool bar, a stunning outdor swimming pool. " ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, Agoda, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your favehotel Bypass Kuta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Favehotel Bypass Kuta Bali