“Beautiful peaceful place” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #90 of 193 Activities in Kuta
“Beautiful peaceful place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2014 via mobile

I had a traditional lulur scrub and yogurt splash after the Balinese massage. The treatment was very good. It is a beautiful place where you want to stay as long as possible. Friendly staff. Highly recommended!

Visited January 2014

Singapore, Singapore
6 attraction reviews
“Turned me into a spa junkie”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2014

We walked into this place after seeing the large (and rather attractive sign) on Jl Laksmana. Thankfully they were open for walk-ins. This place IS in Seminyak, by the way, although the address is written as Kuta.

Prices are all stated on a brochure and they seemed reasonable to us. Unfortunately, we were lacking time, so we settled on a 1hour long Balinese Massage for Rp155k. If we had the time, we would probably have gone for the 2.5hour long package called Exotic Touch of Bali for Rp285k!

The owner was friendly and we chatted about his very cute dog on the main desk of the reception. It wasn't long before they brought us into our rooms, but not before they gave us a pack of cold water each and cold towels to freshen up from the heat. Of course, we were reminded to go to the toilet before the treatment started.

Treatment was in a dark, air-conditioned room with two beds side by side. Very relaxing. We thought that the temperature could have been colder, but I do think we felt warm towards the end because of the vigor involved in Balinese massage.

Our masseurs were fantastic. They regularly asked us if we were okay, and I remember opening my eyes to a completely sweat-lined face, that of my masseur. That was how much effort she had put into giving me such a wonderful massage. They were also very friendly and made the experience very relaxing.

If I ever go back to Bali, I will definitely go there again... this time for 2.5 hours, and everyday if I can!

Visited November 2013
Stockholm, Sweden
52 attraction reviews
“Great spa, just go for it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2014 via mobile

It's raining and we decided to try a spa in Seminyak and went to Wellbeing spa, recommended by the hotel. Easy to book even though they where busy this day. We had one our Bali traditional massage and it was just great. Good price, friendly staff, smiling and service minded. We are going back!

Visited January 2014
Houston, Texas, USA
5 attraction reviews
“Unclear Pricing Issue, Bait and Switch?”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

My fiancee visited this spa for a manicure and pedicure after walking in and speaking with the owner about the prices who told her that the total would be IDR 115,000 for both. After getting her nails done, the owner was no longer there and the onsite manager told her it would be IDR 230,000 and that the owner had been mistaken in the prices. Not wanting to make a scene over ten dollars difference and not the one to be confrontational, she ended up just paying what they asked and leaving it at that, but still it feels like a bit of bait and switch since the owner was clear when he stated the prices.

I'd much rather her have given a IDR 115,000 tip to the lady who actually did the nails instead of the spa, keep in mind that the Balinese staff are probably earning in the ballpark of AU$150 per month.

Bad experience.

Visited September 2013
Perth
5 attraction reviews
“Best ever massage treatment !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013 via mobile

Just returned from the spa after having the 2.5hr 'Exotic Touch of Bali' treatment. The service was wonderful- they even sent someone to pick me up after I called from Jl Laksmana because I couldn't find the sign. The therapist was very experienced and delivered the BEST body scrub and massage treatment I have ever had. This included a combination of aromatherapy, reflexology and lymphatic techniques. Yoghurt body mask and flower bath also wonderful. The facility is quite big and incorporates a range of treatments including a hair salon. The treatment rooms are spread out around a charming little courtyard garden area - very peaceful and relaxing. I highly recommend this place and I will definitely be back!

Visited July 2013