“Best little bar and grill” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Jokers Bar & Grill Bali

Jokers Bar & Grill Bali
Jl. Legian no. 153 | Between Adi Dharma Hotel and Fourteen Roses Hotel, Kuta, Bali, Indonesia
+62 361 761554
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #65 of 503 Restaurants in Kuta
Cuisines: Pizza, Hamburgers, Asian, English, Indonesian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
“Best little bar and grill”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

We went to jokers and had a few rums. Very clean very nice people who could not do enough for you. We didn't eat there but the people next to us did and the food looked the best. They said the food was very nice and they were from Perth. Next time we are in Bali we will be back to jokers bar and grill to have a few drinks and a meal.

Visited September 2013

Perth, Australia
“Friendly friendly friendly”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

We went to Jokers in August, as I was craving a curry and my partner wanted mexican....guess who had both on their menu?? Our waiter - Krusty - asked our names and did not forget them the whole night. Very personalised service, yummy food, and extra yummy cocktails.. The Mojito was the best I have tasted.
My partner was just a little disappointed with her dishes, as the nacho's had no sour cream and a very sweet. cold slasa, and the (she also had) bruschetta had the same cold sweet topping (which should have been a tart topping).
All up a good place to go, and we both recommend it.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Singapore, Singapore
“Nice environment with good service!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

Went to this restaurant for lunch as it is very near my hotel. Not sure why it is empty as it is quite cozy. There is a TV showing the nice MTV. The staffs are very friendly. Ordered seafood fried rice at a price of 55000 rupiah and strawberry juice at 25000 rupiah. Later, saw a sign at the entrance that there is a promotion set of Mee Goreng or Nasir Goreng with juice at a price of 40000 rupiah all included, but it was too late for me and my friend to change. Anyway, my juice is a quite a generous big glass and the waitress even give a small glass of the same strawberry juice to my friend for free, who did not order any drink. No complain about the food and drink, but the 40000 rupiah set meal is really a good steal. Well recommended as this place did not charge any extra service and taxes.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Singapore, Singapore
“Breakie place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

One of the few places we dined that didn't charge us extra service or tax...We had our breakfast there, 40 000 rupiahs all inclusive. Toasts, eggs, bacon, tomatoes and a drink! My fruit shake was yum. I thought it's pretty decent. It was empty when we stepped in but soon the place slowly filled up.

Visited July 2013
Perth, Australia
“Simply great!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

Go to Jokers ever time we are in Bali. Great food. EXCELLENT service. Couldn't do enough for my family and I. See you in July guys for an ice cold Bintangs.

• Visited September 2012