“Enjoyed it again!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #30 of 84 Spas & Wellness in Kuta
Seria, Brunei Darussalam
“Enjoyed it again!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2014

Recommended, traditional, authentic definitely worth it. Give it a go!
Went for the 1.5 hours Dermabright facial (includes a gold mask) at 385,000 RP and Balinese coconut treatment for 2 hours at 368,000 Rp. Definitely value for money considering the quality of the products ( Dr Martha Tilaar).

Visited February 2014

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Great spa experience with a nice ambience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2014 via mobile

Thanks to the trip advisor reviews for this spa, my hubby and I decided to check out and try this place. We went there without making an appointment but luckily we managed to secure an appointment immediately. The staff was nice and friendly. We opted for the couples package which consisted of body scrub, steam bath, body mask and massage only for less than IDR 750k for 2. The masseuses were very polite and professional. My hubby enjoyed being massaged by pretty girls :).......

Ambience in the spa centre was quite nice and tranquil. Felt like the traditional spa.....

Overall, a great relaxing experience in a somewhat traditional spa in the middle of Kuta.

Visited January 2014
The Hague, The Netherlands
5 attraction reviews
“Balisari is fantastic!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

We had two 1 hour massages here today, a short 10 min ride from the airport (we could have walked to be honest) and my partner and myself were stunned!

The most beautiful setting, a mature, serene water garden, put is instantly in the right mood. 180k per massage and we were able to have it together in a private room. The two ladies were wonderful! My partner easily rated tithe best massage she has ever had... After sometimes spending well over £100 for some of her massages, I was a little perturbed! These two ladies gave it everything though, all for under £15! Truly amazing.

We had a small problem with the bill at the end. We thought we might like a foot massage after our aroma therapy body massage, and the manager thought he had asked the ladies to concentrate on our feet during our massage. He wanted to charge us for two foot massages too. We weren't happy with this and he instantly removed it from the bill. It was a small amount ( about £2.50 each) and we left way more than that as a tip in the end.

Would recommend to anyone!

Visited October 2013
“Clean, friendly and best price.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

The staff were very friendly. Rooms were clean. This is a middle range spa for Bali (as in the age/ look of the building), but that being said the service was amazing and the prices were value for money. I went in thinking I was paying 360k ($36 AUD) just for a body scrub as their menu did not elaborate too much but i actually received 2x body scrubs, a body steam, bath and 1 hour massage. I loved it so much that I am going back for a facial and foot scrub and will more than likely visit a third and possibly fourth time.

Visited October 2013
brisbane
4 attraction reviews
“OMG best service and treatment.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

I had a masssage and scrub done here, it was to dye for. Clean, relaxing and very polite staff. After that finished I made a booking to return the next day for a facial, it was great.

Visited May 2013