“Great Pizza” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Kuta, Bali, Indonesia
“Great Pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

When passing Poppies Lane I, suddenly my friend ask me to stop. He wanted to go to this place so bad. Tried the pizza, wow very tasteful. The waiter also kind, also the owner. Definitely come back with more friend.

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

• Indonesian first
Perth, Australia
“Best Pizza in Bali”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013 via mobile

We ate here as the kids wanted pizza and the family loved it.
Our order was taken quickly and the service was 5 star. The quality of the food is awesome and is in your mouth in no time at all.
We will definitely be back.

N_hh81
“Thank You”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

I stumble upon the pizza place.Man its was the best meal I ever had in Bali.Locations of the restaurant its a bit odd .server staff was friendly.Im planning to come back today for.we had 3 pizza yesterday and its very good and solid ...The place just end of the poppies 1 and its near by the Sandbar restaurant

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Did I try the right place???!!!!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013 via mobile

After finally finding the place all I can say is disappointed!!! As in previous reviews my time in bali has been spent eating a lot of the
Time in places reviewed from this site with me and the Mrs. The base of the pizza was like it had been defrosted, had better from the freezer in tescos!!! And the toppings were tasteless and in places burnt more than a used firework!!! The price was cheap enough not to complain so we just upped and left. Look forward to a response from the restaurant and reading it next to a radiator back in london....

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
prontopizzabali, Owner at Pronto Pizza, responded to this review, January 20, 2013
Dear competitor,
Another great review from you. But honestly this one is really funny and we really like it!
Everytime we are in the first position in kuta on tripadvisor we receive bad reviews!
This is our response dear competitor!
“Best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013

I love pronto pizza!! went there with my friends while visiting Bali and we loved it. Besides pizza, i also love the capocaccia, its really good! brought the pizza to Jakarta for my Dad and as expected, he loved it too. The Owner (also the Chef) and staffs are nice too :)

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere