“Very Good” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #15 of 175 Hotels in Kuta
Chennai (Madras), India
“Very Good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013 via mobile

Stayed there 4 nights in October 2013... Clean rooms... Mostly single beds... Bath room fittings were very old though....Very good location.. Can walk to shopping mall and beach.... Good service... Value for money..

Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Anton A, General Manager at Bali Rani Hotel, responded to this review, October 22, 2013
Dear Slim777,

Thank you for your feedback on your recent stay with us. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay.

Should you need my assistance for your next visit to Bali Rani Hotel, please feel free to let me know.

Anton Adijaya

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (120)
  • Indonesian first
  • Thai first
Robina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

We are regular visitors to Bali and have stayed at many hotels from 5 star to 2 star and rate this as one of the best for value for money and location. We stayed for 3 nights in a deluxe room, Very clean, Plenty of space, great selection of food and drink, Pool area very clean and relaxing with a tropical environment. Pool side service available ( No swim up bar ). Staff TERRIFIC !!!!, friendly helpful and super funny.
Had a couples massage in the spa which was clean, relaxing and the ginger tea was a great way to finish it. Would certainly recommend this hotel.
We are coming back in March for our wedding and are staying here with family & friends.

Room Tip: Standard rooms located near lobby, Deluxe rooms around pool, would suggest the deluxe rooms
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Donna G,

Thank you for your feedback on your recent stay with us. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that the staff were friendly.

Please do let me know when you plan to visit Bali Rani Hotel again in the near future, I am very pleased to assist you.

Perth
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

Stayed in Family Suite which was perfect, thank you again denny. We will be back. We really enjoyed our stay, the staff are all friendly and helpful, pool is lovely and relaxing and hotel in great location. We ate at the restaurant at the front of the hotel a fair bit and the food was very very nice as was the service and in air conditioning....yummy ribs on the menu!! We could not fault anything, breakfast was lovely, such a nice cosy hotel that we have been staying at for years aswell as my mother and father. From housekeeping to pool to front counter to spa to gardener, all staff welcomed and chatted to us.....well done...we shall return...terima kasih

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Dear pinkfrangi,

Should you need my assistance on your plan of returning, please feel free to let me know.

Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

Family room was perfect for two adults and two girls aged 10 and 11, food was terrific and very well priced. Denny and his crew at reception were fabulous, room service is great and so is house keeping. Pool very relaxing and the pool crew Abel, Edi, Ari, are a great bunch of people. People I would never forget and will go back to this place anytime. Top breakfast as we'll and great location next to discovery mall and water bom park. Stayed Sept 26- Oct 3 :)))

Room Tip: Family rooms located on ground floor so close to the pool.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Dear Chris S,

We are really glad to learn that everything that we offered has met your expectation.

Should you need my assistance on your next visit to Bali Rani Hotel, please do not hesitate to let me know.

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

This was the first night of our tour of Bali. The hotel was grand and welcoming. The spa was easy to book treatments in and everyone we met was friendly and relaxed. We both had a full body massage which I would recommend, although they are considerably cheaper outside of the hotel.

The pool bar was comfortable to relax at.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Kirsty39,

Thank you for your feedback on your recent stays with us. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay.

Jakarta, Indonesia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

me and my family (consist of 2 adults and 2 kids) stayed in this hotel for five days. in our second day of staying there, my wife is sicked and have to go to hospital. unfortunately she have to stayed in the hospital for three days. so, the holiday are over. I have to take care my wife and my kids at the same time. And the hotel staff are very helpful with my condition, especially the Guest Relation Officer, Mr. Denny and the General Manager Mr. Faisal.
Overall, this hotel is a must place to stay while you in Bali. Good place, clean room, good food and the most important is Great Service comes from helpful staff.
Next time I go to Bali, i definitely will stay in this hotel.

Room Tip: try to get a room with pool view
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Dear Teddy W,

Thank you for your feedback on your recent stays with us. I am delighted to hear that you and your family have enjoyed our products & services.

I do hope your wife is well & in the good health.

Please do let me know, should you need my assistance for your next visit to Bali Rani Hotel.

Albany, Australia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

We have just returned from 8 nights with family who are first timers to Bali.
my sister and her 10 yr old son, my Mum, myself and 10 yr old daughter. We usually stay in Sanur, but thought to give Kuta a try, seeing it is so close to waterbom park where we spent 2 days.
Bali Rani was suggested by a family friend who goes every 2 years and loves it!

We got pond view rooms overlooking the large water featured courtyard located at the front of the hotel. While its a gorgeous feature for the hotel I would avoid staying in any of the rooms that encircle the pond. Preferably go for the pool view rooms which are at the back of the hotel.

Our first night we had drilling directly outside the hotel, into the footpath of Jalan Kartika Plaza by workmen for over 6 hours! I even had my earplugs jammed in my ears but they were useless. The roadworks moved up the street a bit, so the next night we were set for a good sleep! But NO!, the workshop located beneath the stairwell next to our room was pretty busy with what sounded very much like the sawing of metal at 1030pm at night! a quick phone call to the front desk and our sleep was soon returned to us! Unfortunately the workshop was to be an ongoing issue with hammering and more sawing starting at daybreak on an almost daily basis. if it wasn't for APEC and the hotel being super busy with WA school holidays moving to another room would have been the way to go. Our last night was welcomed in by a group of male tourists drinking in the pond gazebo and having a good old loud chat! A phone call to the front desk was made and after 45 minutes the men returned to their rooms, by this time it was 11 pm.

For me, a holiday means sleeping in, having a great nights sleep and waking restfully, I am willing to pay good money for this and thought that the cost of our stay at Bali Rani would ensure this, but the pond view rooms just didn't.

On the positive side of things, the breakfast was great, with lots of choice and large quantities of buffet foods that were delicious! Staff are lovely and were keen to help, answer questions and assist with transport. The spa located above the breakfast restaurant was totally sublime and I would recommend that your first day there you must go have a massage to fast track unwinding from your busy world and jet lag. I would stay here again, but would totally insist on a pool view room on the third floor, to avoid the noise.

Room Tip: Go for a pool view room at all costs and totally avoid the pond view rooms which are at the front of...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Dear starfishgalaxy,

Thank you for your feedback on your recent stay with us.

I am sorry to hear that you had a less favorable experience, we do hope that we could fixt it for you on your next visit and will make sure that you will enjoy your holiday as your expectation.

Please feel free to let me know when you plan on returning, I will be delighted to assist you.

Anton Adijaya

Been to Bali Rani Hotel? Share your experiences!