“Friendly, clean & enjoyable” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Green Garden Hotel

You added Green Garden Hotel to your Saves list
Green Garden Hotel
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Jl Kartika Plaza | South Kuta Beach, Kuta, Bali 80361, Indonesia   |
Ranked #8 of 190 Hotels in Kuta
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Sydney, Australia
“Friendly, clean & enjoyable”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed today NEW

Our third stay at Green Garden was our longest stay 2 weeks. The only thing I didn't like was we had to go home. The hotel is clean and always upgrading the its facilities e.g. the artificial grass around the pool area is a great innovation, new ceiling in dinning area and the egg station cart, not to mention room upgrades. The hotel has free WiFi throughout the hotel. The staff and management are one of the main reasons for staying here I have not had any issue with any staff in the 3 stays at Green Garden they greet you with a smile and genuinely want to know how your day was on returning to the hotel. During our stay my wife celebrated a birthday all the staff wished her a wonderful day and the housekeeping staff left a special message and flowers for her special day. The spa area is clean peaceful and the best massages in Bali. I didn't want to leave this review as I don't want anyone to know about this brilliant little hotel. The food is fantastic breakfast is great and all other meals are reasonable price and well presented. Again the staff are the best and we cannot wait for our next stay here.

Stayed April 2015

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (104)
  • Indonesian first
  • Thai first
Indonesia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

I been coming back to this hotel many times in recent years, and everytime it gets better. Rooms are very comfy, breakfast is good and the hotel is very conveniently placed for access to the airport and shops near by. Highly recommend to all. Staff are great as well

• Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I have been to Bali about 30 times in the last 20 years. I have stayed at 5 star all inclusive hotels and budget hotels. I had been coming to the Green Garden for years to have a great Balinese massage but had never stayed until last week. I was really surprised by the rooms. They are large and really quite modern. Heaps of TV channels and movies to watch. Wifi was great. Breakfast was included in the $60 a night charge and it was fantastic. They have a little cart off to the side where you can order pancakes, omelettes and waffles. They have a coffee machine that gives you freshly ground coffee. All in all breakfast is awesome. I also dinned in for dinner and the food is delicious and very well priced. The staff are brilliant, they will know your name by the second day and when you return from shopping or sight seeing they will greet you on your return. It's great to see people laughing and smiling all the time. The spa ladies are the best. Very skilful and the ambience in the spa area is private and very calming. I will never stay anywhere else from now on. The Green Garden is the best.
Thanks for a great holiday
Paul Britton

• Stayed April 2015, traveled solo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

This was my 27th trip to bali, my wife couldn't come so I went with a friend. We usually stay at the 4 star and up hotels but on a friends advice I tried this hotel for a change. this hotel was a great surprise, I didn't expect much from a 2 star hotel and I was amazed, the rooms are a bit aged as is the hotel, but they make up for it in service and hospitality, the rooms are spotless as is the bed linen and towels, which are changed daily. it is smack in the centre of everything, just a walk to bars and restaurants, the food is very good and very reasonable, they even let us drink our duty free spirits in the restaurant and supplied ice and sliced limes, you will not find this in any other hotel on the Island, the staff are a credit to the management, always smiling, and greet you by your name, and I can't believe I got real bacon at breakfast. Thank you all the staff at the Bali Gardens I will definitely stay with you again, this was one of the best holidays I've had in Bali.

Room Tip: pool rooms are handy if you like to lounge around
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled with friends
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

4 of us stayed here for 6 days over Easter, it was not our first visit, 3 of us have stayed on other trips to Bali. There has been refurbishment of the rooms, the spa is great, staff are fabulous, food good, breakfast very basic, I didn't bother with it most days but for the rate you can't complain. Love that it is a small hotel. Will definitely stay again.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with friends
Brisbane, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Couldn't ask for anything more.- Rooms are a good size and very clean, the bed & pillows comfortable. The food and restaurant were great. Staff very friendly and could not do enough for you. The location is excellent - close to 2 shopping malls & plenty of places to eat. The beach is just a short walk through next door hotel.! The public areas of the hotel are very clean and tidy, Free Wi-Fi - I was on the ground floor and it was not noisy with the pool, beautiful outlook from my room
I would stay here again when coming to Bali. :)

• Stayed March 2015, traveled with friends
Sherbrooke
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My spouse and I spent 1 night. After a night landing in Denpasar. Asked for extension stay +50% rate.
The place: About 10 km from the airport. A $7 taxi trip. Closed at night, welcomed by security staff. Pool is average size and clean. You are close to all your specific needs as; money changers, banks, Sim cards and massages! It’s downtown Kuta with all it’s activities!
The service: Staff is okay and polite. They answer all of your questions. Did’nt have any special requests during that stay.
The food: We had a breakfast buffet. It was very good!
Room is average but clean. Good for a night at most 2!
For a stop I recommend.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled as a couple

Been to Green Garden Hotel? Share your experiences!