price almost same as hard rock hotel, but suit rooms are bigger and better. breakfast is normal but resturent is quite nice. 10 min walk from the main ceown but right next to the beach. take taxi for around 350000idr for full day.
- Also Known As:
- Alamkulkul Boutique Hotel Kuta
- Alamkulkul Boutique Hotel
- Alamkulkul Boutique Kuta
- Alam KulKul Boutique Resort Bali/Kuta
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Across the road from Kuta beach and handy to some great shopping spots, AlamKulkul Boutique Resort Bali is a refreshing, unique and tropical getaway possessing the ambiance of a Balinese village. The boutique resort is newly refurbished and looking wonderful with a simple yet stylish entrance and lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, AsiaRooms, HotelsClick and Priceline so you can book your Alam KulKul Boutique Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.