“Excellent family experience” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #32 of 176 hotels in Kuta
Waikiki, Western Australia, Australia
“Excellent family experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2013

Stayed at paradiso 9-15 November 2013 in a family room. Lovely room, excellent staff, great food all at a great price. Highly recommend staying with young kids as the pool and kids facilities are impressive. Aircon in the room was of high excellence, at some points had to turn it off, no problems with wifi great connection in the rooms.

Only thing I can fault is really need shade clot or some sort of shading on family court yard as seating gets ver got and direct sun comes right into court. Girls at spa a it slow on hair braiding but offered free of chars to fix any that may come out or need fixing during our stay.

But other then tha help safe and secured with high levels of security, plenty of bars and restaurants all serving different varieties and room service was outstanding.

Will definitely book for the next family holiday

Room Tip: Rooms away from the beach side are quieter as you get a lot of noise from the firecrackers on the be...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

487 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (132)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Perth
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013

We arrived at 10 am on the 4th of November. After booking through the Internet I had emailed to confirm my room choice (ground floor pool room) with all the redirects we had been down graded so we opted to pay a further 10usd per night to upgrade to get a room on the ground floor near the pool. I emailed back and forth several times through the 2 months before our trip to confirm our room, and request early checkin. Upon arrival tired (as we had been at the airport and travelling since 2 am) and hot we were checked in paying our upgrade fee and a $50 cash deposit for any room charges we incurred but told our room would be unavailable as the previous tenants were still occupying the room. We went for a coffee and some lunch and returned at 1 pm.... Room still unavailable(we were eventually granted access at 3:30pm). We had showers and a lay down before leaving for dinner at 6 upon our return there was a note stating there was a conference on between 7-10:30pm on the Monday and Tuesday..... This conference went until 11pm then again from 1am until 3am then again from7 am until 9am..... On the wednesday the guest relations officer called my room to say thanks for understanding I said we'll I'm not understanding the hotel should have told us this was happening and I was informed it was my own fault as I had requested the ground floor rooms!! No apologies !! I settled my room service and pool bar bill every couple of days and was asked to pay the upgrade fee for the room each time they were quite persistent (rude)until I produced my original receipt each time. When I asked them to organise my airport transfers for us to leave I was told to call myself a taxi (I asked them to do it for me). When I complained to the manager he told me he had organised it for us with the hotels transport service but when the time came we were told to walk out to the street and hail a cab. I had a rather large fall at the hotel and bruised my knee I couldn't walk so walking to the street with all my luggage was not an option!! ... The Laguna pool staff were amazing always smiling, happy to have a chat, and always helping my 3 year old, we had one bad experience with one member at the hotels restaurant "b coupled" but the manager sorted it out and our remaining 3 visits were very good with fast service great food and friendly staff. Tv has 40+ channels but 28 are the news, and the majority have bad reception (very snowy picture).water is inconsistent hot/cold cuts out.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

Having stayed at Atlantis and the belagio we expected a 5 star hotel to be just that. This place barely makes a 2 star review.

Previous reviews say the buffet is amazing. It isn't. It is very basic with a small selection of fruit, pastry and hot food. Really not what I expected from a supposedly 5 star hotel. 15 minutes to make one pancake and the 2 people making them laughing and joking. I would rather people piss about and laugh and joke in their own time and not while making my breakfast a little bit of professionalism.

Out room was non smoking but the Chinese people next door smoked like troopers morning and night. Our room stank. We asked to be moved. The hotel refused. I explained that my wife was 5 months pregnant but to no avail.

The pool attracts the cashed up bintang Bogan population clientele. Enough said.

On checkout they wanted to check the room after checkout and after a lifetime of 5 star hotels. This has never happened and is offensive.

Overall very basic in appearance and the rooms look dated, the walls are paper thin and you can hear your neighbour above and beside you chatting watching t.v. etc Definitely not a 5 star facility.

Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Singapore, Singapore
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

Stayed there for 2 nights. Location is not bad, near to DIscovery Mall, WaterBom park and Kuta Beach.

Nice, clean rooms. However, wifi at the room is not working. I had to go down to the lobby before i have access to wifi.

An additional good point is their breakfast, pretty decent with nice omelettes!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Perth, Western Australia, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here for 1 night. I'm not a fan of staying in Kuta but it was convenient for 1 night. The hotel itself is located perfectly for those wanting to be central to everything in Bali. It is opposite the Water Bom, close to good restaurants & a short walk to discovery. The staff were lovely & very friendly & the pool is fantastic. The only thing I would say could be improved for a 5 star hotel is that the floors in the rooms could use a revamp other than that a great place to stay!

Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Perth, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

Lovely hotel with large clean rooms and friendly, helpful staff. Close to shops, restaurants and Waterbom Park. Breakfast was very good with a wide range of food and plenty of it. Unfortunately a lot of noise from the beach at times but out of the control of the hotel. Have stayed there before and would definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: Choose rooms with pool view.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

There was five of us staying at the Kuta Paradiso for 8 nights and we just loved the hotel in many ways

1. Staff were so friendly and happy with a greeting each time you passed them
2. The rooms were very large and so clean had everything we needed
3. Breakfast was plentiful everything you could ask for and again the staff were so friendly
4. Pool area was great a couple of different locations to enter the pool you can play volley ball
basketball and they have activities every day for you to do.
5. We received a free voucher for a dinner for 2 at the Restaurant next door to the Hotel ,a free
voucher for a 45 min massage at their Spa (which was amazing) a voucher for 11 pieces of
laundry to be washed for free.
Overall I would recommended this hotel to all ages and families as the area is close to a lot of
Restaurants, Stalls ,Waterbom Park and Bali Galleria

Room Tip: The Pool View Rooms are the best
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends

Been to Kuta Paradiso Hotel Bali? Share your experiences!