“"THANKS FROM MY FAMILY, GRAND INA KUTA!"” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Grand Inna Kuta

You added Grand Inna Kuta to your Saves list
Grand Inna Kuta
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Jalan Pantai Kuta No.1 | PO Box 3393, Denpasar, Kuta, Bali 80361, Indonesia   |
Special Price
Book now and Save
Ranked #52 of 190 Hotels in Kuta
Serpong
“"THANKS FROM MY FAMILY, GRAND INA KUTA!"”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014

Many Thanks Grand Ina! And this is Our comment to you, Because We Love You!.

Grand Ina's Strength are : 1/Beach Front-5Stars, 2/BIG Turtle & Turtles Stairs as Their Un-officials Icon, 3/Clean & Tidy room Services, 4/Warm and helpfull Staff start from Frontliners, They always Say good greeting, either,"Selamat Pagi, Sore or Malam!" SImply and warm...5/Nearest to HardRock Cafe, McD, Beachwalk. Warung Made, Kuta Square, Waterboom, Wendys, Coffe bean ETC
* We are just Lucky to get Rooms with an Ocean View plus a Pool View. Wow. Its Great for Kiddos!

Unfortunatelly we found also several Weaknesses : 1/If The Beach Can be Explored more clean and if you could provide the private beach Chairs, it will be your lovely added value, 2/The Restaurant/Cafe Front of the Beach is so quiet without activities, it also should be your strength!, 3/Kuta short tour, 30 minutes is enough to know better your neightbour will be a simply great complimentary after the welcome drinks :)#Strategic Partner with "KUTA's Horse Delman", why Not?
*True, your "slow" Wifi is a free complimentary. But, if the speed is better (read : FAST), it will be your added value service :) Trust me!

Overall, Grand Ina could make My majority Family choosing your place as our hotel's destination next year....Congratulations!

And Thank you to serve my family (14 Persons) during our Holiday,
Warm regards,
MARCELL & Triana RUMAGIT Family
ROB & Merry WALSH Family
Ellyana Dantjie & Kun-ie Family

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

grandinnakuta b, General Manager at Grand Inna Kuta, responded to this review, July 20, 2014
Dear Rumagits- , Walshes- and Kun-ie Families,

First of all a big thank you for choosing Grand Inna Kuta for your family holiday.

My Team and I were delighted to read that you enjoyed all the facilities and your allocated rooms.

Further, I would like to thank you for your constructive points and can inform you and the forum readers as following:

- Most of the beaches in Bali are public including the beach Grand Inna Kuta is located at hence we are not allowed to exploit a section only to be used for our guests with lounge chairs.
- We do endeavor to keep the beach clean which is daily a combined effort with the local Desa, the community who operates the little "bar's" , the surfboard rental and others involved with the commercial side of the beach.
- HQ is a separately managed and although its within the parameters of the hotel, however I will bring your concerns for their review
- We will look into your idea of a Kuta Tour alternatively preparing a map of the vicinity to enable guests to become familiar with the area prior to start venturing out
- As mentioned on this forum a few times we are changing servers and are now in the finalizing stages. We hope to provide in the near future an effortless WIFI connection. Keep an eye out on our Facebook where you will find such information's.

Once again, thank you for all the comments and in case I can assist you with next year's booking for the family don't hesitate to contact me on gm@grandinnakuta.com

Peter Stolk

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (170)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Perth
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

Grand inna kuta, great location, lovely hotel with friendly helpful staff. Right on the beach great for surfing or just watching the sun go down with a bintang.
It was close to everything just a short walk to all the great restaurants in Poppy's and all the little shops on the way back.

• Stayed July 2014
grandinnakuta b, General Manager at Grand Inna Kuta, responded to this review, July 21, 2014
Dear Hadagreatone,

Thank you for summing it all up in a few words how to describe your holiday when staying at Grand Inna Kuta.

I was happy to read that you had a great time and I look forward to welcoming you back upon your next trip to Bali.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

The Grand Inna is in a great position located right on the beach . Free internet and 3 nice swimming pools to choose from with 1 over looking the beach . Good value hotel and nice beach view restaurant . We stayed in the older section and it was fine , you could consider a room upgrade while your there to the newer more modern section if you like .

Room Tip: Book the cheaper room and then upgrade your room when you check in at the hotel .
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends

Dear Brendan D,

Thank you for your comments related to your recent stay.

I was pleased to read that you consider Grand Inna Kuta as a good value hotel and enjoyed the facilities.

We hope to welcome you back again in the foreseeable future, meanwhile I remain.

Perth, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

My sisters and I stayed at Grand Inna Kuta for a 5 day getaway. We had the most wonderful experience. The rooms are very comfortable and well appointed. The staff were very good and eager to help with any thing we needed. The hotels location is AMAZING and unsurpassed close to shopping, restaurants and water bomb park. The food was of a high standard and we all really enjoyed our breakfast every morning. We also all managed to visit the new Wellness center to have massages, facials and foot massages. The girls did a wonderful job and we all felt like floating out of their. The only suggestions I would make to improve our stay would have been a happy hour at the pool bar and perhaps some relaxing music played during spa massage treatments. My two sisters and I will definitely return and next time we will be bringing our families along too as I know my kids will LOVE this hotel.

Room Tip: The pool access rooms are fantastic.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends

Dear Reechelle,

Thank you for your dazzling report, my team and I were very pleased to read that you and your sisters had a wonderful time shopping, enjoying massage treatments and now and then zipping some tantalizing cocktails.

I do have taken note of your constructive comments and can inform you that I have spoken to the operator of the Welness Center regarding teh lkack of musix which will be addressed.

Re the Happy Hour, this will happen soon, I am waiting for the signboards hence sometime soon in August you can get 2 for 1 on selected cocktails and beers at our pool bars.

Thank you for considering your next "families" holiday at Grand Inna Kuta. May I suggest you contact me direct at gm@grandinnakuta.com nearer the time to ensure we can assist you and your sisters with relevant rooms if you plan to come with a large party.

Tanjung Pinang, Indonesia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014 via mobile

Comfy room. Friendly front desk. Having breakfast with Kuta beach view. Nice pool. Walking distance to Kuta Square, Beachwalk, Legian. Very wonderful trip cos I can walk and experience a lot, dont have to take taxi.

• Stayed July 2014
Dear svangoh,

Thank you for your concise report which explains it all what a guests experiences when staying at Grand Inna Kuta.

My Team and I were pleased that you had a comfortable and relaxing stay.

We hope to welcome you soon back again upon your next trip to Bali.

Denpasar, Indonesia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

On july 10 -12, 2014 we booked school holiday package in Grand inna.

The hotel has a very nice location with nice pools and garden.

Unfortunately it is not supported with the service. We came around 2:00 PM for check in. We were informed that the room was not ready yet. So we went for lunch. When we came back at 3PM, the room was not ready yet. Finally the room was ready almost at 4 PM. Moreover, as we are local guests, we were not offered welcome drink. The server just passed us and offered to the foreigner guests.

Also in the package it is mentioned (even in the website) that there is fancy ice cream and backpack with stationery. We got none of them. When we asked reception, they told us that the backpack is only for children 5 years old. Well is it true? We had 8 years old kid at that time and 10 years old. In the website it is not mentioned. And none ice cream was served too.

But anyway we enjoyed our short holiday in Kuta beach. We recommend this hotel for the good location and very easy access to the beach.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Dear 908Sue-b,

I was pleased to read that you enjoyed your short holiday break at Kuta with your family.

However I was disturbed by your check-in procedure and woudl like to apologize for the experience you encountered. Rest assured that I have discussed the matter with the Department Head to ensure future guests will encounter a similar lapse in service.

Further, could you email me direct at gm@grandinnakuta.com and I will arrange to have the backpacks for the kids delivered to your house in Bali besides the next time you are in Kuta area please visit us and I will have an ice cream for you and the family.

I look forward to hearing from you, meanwhile I remain.

San Clemente, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

The location is great -- right on the beach in the Kuta area across from the Hard Rock cafe. The rooms were fine -- just a very long way from the front desk! The price was excellent for the area. The buffet breakfast was fine, but very crowded.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Dear Jim W,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments related to your recent stay at Grand Inna Kuta.

I was pleased to read that you like the location of the hotel and that your room was fine despite a long walk from the front desk. May I advise you and readers of this forum that in case you find your room too faraway from the reception, please let us know and we will do our utmost to relocate you to a room within the same category.

For your information, July being high season most hotels in Kuta enjoy subsequent high occupancies. Taking in consideration that holiday makers tend to take breakfast at the same time it does occur that at times the breakfast room tends to get crowded.

I wonder if there was a lapse in service which made you decide to score Average for your stay as your comments are in general very positive.

I look forward to hearing from you in case you decide to respond alternatively I look forward to welcoming you upon your future travels to Bali.

Peter Stolk

Been to Grand Inna Kuta? Share your experiences!