We stayed here over Christmas and had a great time. The pool is fantastic and the pool bar is a great place to meet new people and play bingo at 2pm, loads of fun.
The rooms are clean and spacious, the beds are really comfy, almost too comfy (we missed breakfast a few times due to over sleeping !!)
The location is good, plenty of shops and restaurants close by.
The ONLY thing that let's the hotel down is WI-FI ! A 5* hotel should be able to provide high speed Wi-Fi when they advertise it. We constantly had to log in and in the room the Wi-Fi was often non existent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ramada Bintang Bali Resort sets in more than six hectares of tropical gardens extending down to the beachfront of South Kuta coast referred as Tuban, conveniently located just ten minutes drive from Bali's Ngurah Rai International Airport and within walking distance to the biggest Kuta's Shopping Center. Minutes after passing through Balinese entrance gates, arches and bell tower, warm and friendly hospitality awaits you in a vibrant atmosphere of our newly designed Main Lobby featuring a mixture of natural stone work and acid washed créme marble. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda, AsiaRooms, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Ramada Bintang Bali Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Bintang Bali Resort And Spa
- Ramada Bintang Bali Hotel Kuta
- Ramada Kuta
- Kuta Ramada
- Ramada Bintang Bali Resort Kuta