We stayed for 8 nights in interconnecting rooms on the ground floor. Staff are excellent, always friendly and helpful. Breakfast is always a highlight for us! Kids love feeding the fish too.
Some areas need work though. The pool area could do with a freshen up and the bathrooms are a getting a little tired.
Kids club was great. We can highly recommend Titi for babysitting, she is just wonderful with the kids, they love her!
Overall, a good family place to stay with fabulous gardens.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ramada Bintang Bali Resort sets in more than six hectares of tropical gardens extending down to the beachfront of South Kuta coast referred as Tuban, conveniently located just ten minutes drive from Bali's Ngurah Rai International Airport and within walking distance to the biggest Kuta's Shopping Center. Minutes after passing through Balinese entrance gates, arches and bell tower, warm and friendly hospitality awaits you in a vibrant atmosphere of our newly designed Main Lobby featuring a mixture of natural stone work and acid washed créme marble. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity, AsiaRooms, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Ramada Bintang Bali Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Bintang Bali Resort And Spa
- Ramada Bintang Bali Hotel Kuta
- Ramada Kuta
- Kuta Ramada
- Ramada Bintang Bali Resort Kuta