We chose this hotel from other reviews we had seen on TA. This hotel was an excellent choice for my family of four including two young daughters aged 3 and 5. We had a interconnecting room on the 2nd floor. Was initally a bit disappointed that we never got the ground floor but after the first couple of days seeing that anyone that had a ground floor room had to keep their privacy screens drawn the entire time or other guests would view your rooms and belongings we were happy with the current selection. The rooms themselves were just fine. They were clean, cool and beds all comfortable. Again the bar fridges left empty assisted keeping my Bintang cold. The balcony we had overlooked the gorgeous lawns and gardens that were constantly being manicured, The buffet breakfast was still the ants pants with anything and everthing, my favourite dish being the bannana fritters with mayple syrup and vanilla cream, yummy!!
The pool was fantastic, sparkling clean and there were many sun lounges to choose from both in the sun and shade. The staff in the pool bar were very kind and helpful and certainly earnt their wages with the amount of cocktails, milkshakes for the kids and buckets of bintangs going down range. There were many Aussies that also stayed there and we all spoke and told our many stories of the best places to shop and visit.
The FREE kids club was another reason for our selection of this hotel. Both girls attended the club to chill during the heat of the days and were looked after by the lovely Restity and her staff. We even had Restity look after our girls in our hotel room on two occassions where we had a good piece of mind and knew they were in good hands. Very reliable and inexpensive way to spend some time alone having some Mummy and Daddy time out of the hotel.
The hotel theme nights were good, in particular the Sate night with the great local band. I probably would steer away from the seafood buffet night as this is the only thing that could have been conducted better as the choices were very limited after our sensational night at Lia cafe in Jimbaryan bay two nights prior.
The beach girls lead by Hot Chilli woman were wonderful and all my girls had fun buying the normal beach items and having massages and manicures etc.
We hired the hotel bikes one day and rode them along the beach path to Seminyak which was very easy and achievable. A great way to kill a few hours exercising without noticing.
My last plug goes to our driver who also resides in the front of the hotel and goes by the name of Ledgend. He is a no bull type of bloke who is always smiling and as honest as they come.
Overall, this was a great choice for a young family and I would have no hesitations staying there again.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Bintang Bali Hotel Kuta
- Ramada Bintang Bali Resort And Spa
- Ramada Bintang Bali Hotel
- Ramada Kuta
- Kuta Ramada
- Ramada Bintang Bali Resort Kuta
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ramada Bintang Bali Resort sets in more than six hectares of tropical gardens extending down to the beachfront of South Kuta coast referred as Tuban, conveniently located just ten minutes drive from Bali's Ngurah Rai International Airport and within walking distance to the biggest Kuta's Shopping Center. Minutes after passing through Balinese entrance gates, arches and bell tower, warm and friendly hospitality awaits you in a vibrant atmosphere of our newly designed Main Lobby featuring a mixture of natural stone work and acid washed créme marble. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo, AsiaRooms, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Ramada Bintang Bali Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.