we had an opertunity to stay in there from 10th sep to 13th sep 2012.(R.n o 2123)
we never felt that we are in a resort. it was like a heaven.We had all that a tourist expects. A very descend service. Wonder ful place to stay with family and children. Very courteous and pleasing staff members (Top to Bottom) delicious breakfast. Even if you want Veg & indian cuisine every thing is available. Near by Queens restaurant is another plus point where you get every south indian food.
I wish to visit Bali once again with Family
Thank you RAMADAN!!!!
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Bintang Bali Hotel Kuta
- Ramada Bintang Bali Resort And Spa
- Ramada Bintang Bali Hotel
- Ramada Kuta
- Kuta Ramada
- Ramada Bintang Bali Resort Kuta
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ramada Bintang Bali Resort sets in more than six hectares of tropical gardens extending down to the beachfront of South Kuta coast referred as Tuban, conveniently located just ten minutes drive from Bali's Ngurah Rai International Airport and within walking distance to the biggest Kuta's Shopping Center. Minutes after passing through Balinese entrance gates, arches and bell tower, warm and friendly hospitality awaits you in a vibrant atmosphere of our newly designed Main Lobby featuring a mixture of natural stone work and acid washed créme marble. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, AsiaRooms, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Ramada Bintang Bali Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.