My wife and I have stayed at this hotel so many times - so I am qualified to give a review.
Excellent landscaping and general look - very Balinese, unlike some newer resorts where it feels like you could be anywhere in the world. Service staff very friendly and efficient. The deluxe suite is VERY spacious and nice. The villas are worth the price. Great location near the airport but not noisy.
The breakfast area could use some sprucing up. No problems really, but could use a freshening up. The food is OK. The main pool has a volleyball net that is permanently installed even when no one is playing - makes the pool look messy. Some rooms still have old CRT TVs - make sure to avoid them. Avoid the cheapest rooms as they look dated - some even have split AC like cheaper hotels.
This is an old, but well run and maintained, resort. With some freshening up, it could be a real contender. It also seems like this hotel has an identity issue - is it the Patra Bali or the Patra Jasa? The Patra Bali is a much better name with a better logo, but they also use the cheap-sounding name Patra Jasa and tacky logo. I would recommend this hotel.
- Also Known As:
- The Patra Bali Resort And Villas
- The Patra Bali Resort & Villas Hotel Kuta
- The Patra Bali Resort & Villas Hotel
- Patra Bali Resort
- Patra Bali Hotel
- Patra Bali
- The Patra Bali Resort & Villas Kuta
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Olotels, Travelocity, AsiaRooms, Booking.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Otel, EasyToBook, Priceline, Venere, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your The Patra Bali Resort & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.