We were a little disappointed with the facilities at this hotel. Our room was a long way from the pool and it's a long walk to buy water or cool drinks as the hotel is quite isolated. The gardens are perfection and a joy to walk around and the pool is huge. The best pool I have seen and the water so nice and warm. Our room was average and we have stayed in better. Maybe a little updating is needed. TV small and not flat screen, no face cloths, no spare pillows. The shower over the bath is also getting a little difficult for us oldies and the floor flooded every time we showered. A few downsides but the staff were exceptionally friendly especially the boys cleaning our room each day. Breakfast was very good especially the coffee.
Thanks to all the staff for a very nice stay at the Patra.
- Also Known As:
- The Patra Bali Resort And Villas
- The Patra Bali Resort & Villas Hotel Kuta
- The Patra Bali Resort & Villas Hotel
- Patra Bali Resort
- Patra Bali Hotel
- Patra Bali
- The Patra Bali Resort & Villas Kuta
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, AsiaRooms, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Olotels, Otel, EasyToBook, Priceline, Venere, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your The Patra Bali Resort & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.