“Terrific Value For Money!” 5 of 5 stars

3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   Jl. Sunset Road No.100 C, Kuta, Bali 80361, Indonesia   |
Ranked #24 of 190 Hotels in Kuta
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Perth, Australia
“Terrific Value For Money!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

We had one night to spend in Bali between flights on the way to Gili Trawangan Island off the coast of Lombok. We needed somewhere cheap and with easy access to the airport. After a check with this one on TripAdvisor we decided to book two cheap rooms! On arrival at the hotel it almost seemed like a spaceship but when we walked in we were served with welcome drinks and cold towels! Once checked in we went straight up to out rooms! The rooms were terrific and clean! We had a nice balcony with views over the pool! The beds were also very comfy and the sheets and doonah were comfy as well! The breakfast was also decent with a good range! For the price we payed this hotel was outstanding value for money! And as long as you are willing to stay out of the main tourist area then I definitely recommend staying here!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

The connection door among rooms is kind annoy, but 100 sunset 2 is best hotel for value trips. Nice room, decent breakfast, ultra suppa friendly staffs who will try their best to help you out. Definitely come back again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013 via mobile

This is a relatively new hotel and for what they are giving you interns of comfort, the price is fantastic. I stayed a longer time and so negotiated a discount with the management.
The location of this hotel is of a main road quite out of the way of all the action in Kuta. That may be a problem for many tourists, but for me it was a bonus. And if I wanted to go to the night life in Legian street, I would take a 25 minute walk from this hotel or catch a taxi. I must have stayed in this hotel for 2 months or more.
Because it is new and out of the way, the price is greatly reduced. So I end up in a 4-5 star type room for 25£ a night, including breakfast and good internet connection, lovely big newflat screen tv, huge bed, bathroom, lovely reception etc etc.
The room had everything I needed. That sort of standard in the west would cost a fortune.
Most of the guests were from mainland Indonesia, Singapore etc as it is out of the western tourist area. So maybe more of a business type hotel. There is a small pool, which I didn't use, but used to sit at night by it as very quiet and eat from the restaurant there.
There is a huge Indonesian restaurant across the road, looks like a temple and is always packed with locals. But was an excellent restaurant. Especially their lamb on the bone. There is a western type mall about 10 minutes walk from the hotel. The only complaint I would have is lack of pressure of water in the shower. Other than that, this hotel is a fantastic bargain!!!!

Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Bali, Indonesia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

I had the pleasure of staying at 100 Sunset 2 June 27th - June 30th 2013 and the location was everything Tripadvisor advised and more! It exceeded my expectations: from the incomparable price point on lodging, to the unbeatable cost for spa services, and incredible talent and professionalism of the hotel/spa personnel!

Dining in the restaurant was an absolute delight, while the menu is extensive with cuisine and cocktails overwhelming in flavor and robust Balinese Tradition! I was met with a Balinese Mojito at check-in that was palate pleasing and memorable. So great, I ordered several throughout my stay!

I received three hours spa service at an unprecedented price and the accompanying services were the best I've ever received: better than Swiss Hotel, Bliss Spa, Trump Hotel, etc.

I will most definitely choose 100 Sunset 2 Hotel again in the future!

Room Tip: All rooms are quite spacious, but the pool view rooms above level one are better as they have a balc...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013

Let me start off by saying i usually do not write reviews unless i absolutely HATE or LOVE my experience.

Paying only $32/night, I was expecting a decent hotel at best. I am happy to say that the 100 sunset 2 hotel way exceeded my expectations. To start, the staff is super friendly. The room I had was in building A, which is the smaller of the rooms. Nevertheless, my room was very clean including the corners of the shower and bathroom. Very modern. WIFI access was blazing fast and free. Lastly, the most important thing for me about hotels are the bed. Very comfortable and high quality mattress and pillows. All in all, amazing deal and well run hotel. Would have easily paid $80-$120 a night. At $32 it was a steal. Highly recommended.

Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Sunset T, General Manager at 100 Sunset 2 Hotel, responded to this review, July 8, 2013
Dear Phil ,
We are happy that you "loved" your experience with us and decided to write a review .
Cleanliness ,Good Wifi ,good breakfast and service in general are considered as a minimum here .High quality bedding is also the least we can offer to our guests when they choose to sleep in our Hotel .
On behalf of the whole staff I thank you for letting others know about your stay .
We hope to welcome you again soon .

Sincerely
Byron Bay, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

Our fave accommodation out of the many hotels/hostels/guesthouses we stayed in during our 1 month backpacking trip around Bali. The room's minimalist, with teensy Bali details. Floor area not the most spacious for its price, but not exactly tiny. Room was spick-and-span when we arrived. Didn't have issues with the in-room WiFi.

Pool's only for adults and was a bit cold for a dip during our rainy day stay.

And the buffet breakfast spread... Simply the best! Wide selection of warm dishes from noodles to fried rice. Lots of kinds of breads too, and fruits! There's also an omelette station. Staff were all smiles and it felt genuine.

There's a supermarket nearby on the same side of the road that just opened when we were there in November 2012. Guests no longer have to cross the street and risk their lives just to buy stuff from Carrefour.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Sunset T, General Manager at 100 Sunset 2 Hotel, responded to this review, July 4, 2013
Dear Nomadwifey
Thanks very much for your review on 100Sunset 2 hotel six months after your stay .
It's always a real pleasure to read that our guests enjoyed their moment spent with us .
Among others we are so happy you liked our breakfast .
Do not hesitate to contact the hotel directly on you next trip and we will more than happy to make your stay at least as good your first one and offer you the best value possible .

Sincerely yours
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

We have enjoyed the excellent hospitality of this hotel. We were welcomed with hot towel & welcome drink. Check in & out process were very fast. The hotel staffs were friendly & always ready to help. Also we enjoyed the breakfast with lot of variety foods with great taste. Even main courses were equally tasteful. We used the hotel spa and can say it as "very good". The hotel is just 10 minutes drive from the airport.

Room Tip: We stayed in Superior rooms & found very comfortable
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Been to 100 Sunset 2 Hotel? Share your experiences!