If your coming here and like me want somewhere spacious clean comfy and out of the way to get over your jet lag and or do some sight seeing - then this is perfect.
I wouldn't come to this hotel for a Holliday for a few reasons:
1 it's not conveniently located. Although not terribly far by taxi. But every one is right. Taxis take ages in Kuta.
2 The food is ok. It will do the job nicely. Not much more I should say about that.
3 it's fair to say that even though it's a new hotel it's a bit 'rough around the edges'. Finishing not fabulous a little shabby in areas....
4 there certainly is a strange smell in the hallway.
But all that said - some people care about those things and It hasn't terribly bothered me. To be fair you get what you pay for.
- its close to the airport.
- the room is huge
- staff do whatever they can for you almost I feel sorry for them. Sometimes making best from a bad situ.
- the beds are super comfy and the pillows are to die on after a long journey
- the cable television is great loads of English films and entertainment.
- the wifi is free and fast.
I'd stay again if I was passing through.