“Good and affordable hotel” 5 of 5 stars

100 Sunset 2 Hotel
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   Jl. Sunset Road No.100 C, Kuta, Bali 80361, Indonesia   |
Ranked #18 of 176 hotels in Kuta
Jakarta, Indonesia
“Good and affordable hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

I book this hotel via Agoda. We stay only one night from 14 June and check-out on 15 June 2012. I chose a Deluxe Balcony Room, including breakfast and it cost me IDR 554,097 (USD 56.53).

This hotel is run by Aston and I think it's categorized as 4 star hotel (correct me if I'm wrong).

100 Sunset 2 hotel is a brand new hotel when we stay there. It is a branch/extention of another hotel named almost the same: 100 sunset hotel. I don't know why they like to use numbers in naming their hotel but I think it's their privilege to do that.

The location of the older hotel (100 sunset hotel) is just a few meters away from this new one (100 sunset 2 hotel).

I don't have any complaint about this hotel. It's new, which I like most about any hotel around this world, it's clean, which is the most important thing when we stay at a hotel, it's cheap compare to the same qualification on the same area, and the service is fine.

I should mention that the wifi internet is excellent and free. This thing has to be considered too these days as internet is getting more and more important for many purposes.

The hotel is located on a big busy road. A challenging task to cross the road if you want to buy something from the mini market in front of the hotel.

Everything else is okay and fine.

Room Tip: Get the room with balcony. It is bigger than the standard room with small different in price
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family

179 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
Singapore, Singapore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

Located just 15-20mins away for the airport, we were welcomed warmly by friendly staffs. Check-in was quick and they were very accommodating to our special request. As it was my friend's bday, I had requested for a room facing the pool and arranged for a bday surprise for my friend the next day. Got room 128 (first floor) double bed. Room was not too small as what many had said. We are able to move comfortably. Neccessities were well-provided with everyday drinking water given. Best of all, we managed to request for DVD player FOC!!! (We didn't get that in another higher rated hotel in Bali). WIFI was VERY GOOD. Breakfast was DELIGHTFUL. Staff were attentive as they noted our return to the hotel and came in with a surprise bday cake! =) Oh yes.. they also provided a shuttle service to Kuta Central (one way). Spa provided was wonderful too! The pool size will be good for dipping and not doing laps. Have small gym facing the pool =) Our compliments to Ms Yeni who made our stay such a memorable one. We'll be back the next time we visit Bali.

Room Tip: choose room that is not facing the main road as it is often congested (its the only route towards th...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012 via mobile

Stayed here for 8 nights. Its a fantastic hotel staff are extremely helpful. Yes its outside main kuta town which is great when you want to get to airport or go on tours because you miss most of the kuta traffic. You can walk into kuta which we did most nights to avoid traffic takes about 20mins.
One drawback is the hassle getting a bluebird taxi back to the hotel. We would walk to end of raya legian to where the traffic ended and bluebird from there was 7000 rupiah but other taxis would ask for up to 80000 rupiah and more!!!! We did manage to get other taxis for 10k but if they dont like ur price they will just drive off.
Other then traffic and taxi hassle very very enjoyable stay. The restaurant serves really good food at very good prices. Breakfast was lovely, lots of Asian food but my husband loves that and it is in Asia in fairness!!
I could not recommend this place more if im ever back in Bali this is where I will stay!!

• Stayed October 2012
Singapore
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012

I landed in Bali near midnight and didn't want to travel up to ubud so I decided to book 2rooms here for my friends and I for one night. I didn't have high expectations but everyone was impressed with 100Sunset 2 hotel, which is in the middle of a busy highway with nothing much around it.

The beds are so comfortable and the rooms are so clean! Everything was nicely decorated tastefully. I wished I stayed longer in this clean modern hotel. Breakfast was a little average.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Jakarta, Jakarta Raya, Indonesia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012 via mobile

I was staying in 100 Sunset 2 last month for 1 night. Even only an night but it was an unforgetable stay. Check in was very smooth with warm greeting from front desk staff and freshly welcome drink. The room was very spacious and gorgeus with comfortable bed, big screen LCD TV and full amenities. My room was facing to beatifull blue swimming pool, very nice view!! The room rate is including breakfast. The breakfast was ok, a lot of choice but need to improve the taste. If you need motorcycle there is motorcycle rental in parking area with cheap rate. Overall 100 Sunset 2 is highly recommended!!! Definately will come back....

• Stayed October 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

Had excellent service, great food, and rooms were very comfortable and clean. Location isn't quite easy walking distance to main areas of activity (although we did do it a couple of times and it was fine), but it's a very short taxi ride into Kuta or Seminyak, and the staff are very helpful in arranging the taxis.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
Jakarta, Indonesia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012

Hi All Team 100 Sunset 2, hope you are doing fine there.
I would like to express my greatest gratitude to all those involved in providing a pleasant stay for me and my guests during our stay for our Group wedding last month
overall me, my family and my guests really enjoyed their stay in 100 sunset 2 hotel.

Room Tip: All room is very good value, nice and clean
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family

Been to 100 Sunset 2 Hotel? Share your experiences!