“Great staff, clean and comfortable rooms” 5 of 5 stars

Adhi Jaya Sunset Hotel
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   Jl Sunset Road, Kuta, Bali 80361, Indonesia   |
Ranked #56 of 190 Hotels in Kuta
Brisbane, Australia
“Great staff, clean and comfortable rooms”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013

I stayed one night (beginning of April 2013) in this hotel. I booked the room online and had to reschedule the reservation at the last moment. No problem at all. They confirmed it promptly. The room rate was very reasonable, included a very good buffet breakfast. I stayed in a room in the 4th floor. All rooms have pool view with a small balcony (except the ground floor rooms). The room was modern, very comfortable, very clean and well equipped of everything you need including a LCD TV (had all major international Channels - if you want to watch TV!) and free Wi-Fi. The AC unit was absolutely noiseless and temperature control responded accurately.

The staff was very friendly and professional. I had to call their service to get the room safe unlocked (twice, pressed wrong buttons!!). Friendly service personal were quickly there - both times.

I had my breakfast (buffet) in the hotel restaurant (2nd floor). lots of indonesian food (less western food) and they were great. Restaurant staff was also very friendly and efficient.

The pool is a well maintained and good enough to have a good swim (I didn't have time to use it). They also have underground secured parking area which I used to park my rented car. Although hotel is situated on a main road, I didn't hear any notice as the rooms are not facing the road.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
  • Indonesian first
Jakarta, Indonesia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

I am not actually complaining the hotel because the staff is very friendly, the room is spotlessly clean although the AC does not seem to work well. My point is with the similar price, you can get room at more charming hotel at beach side in the tropical lush, or in touristic alley. For me, when I have holiday in Bali, I am expecting to stay in a hotel with laid back, holiday ambiance and I don't find Adhi Jaya Sunset Hotel has that ambiance, It is more like a business hotel at the busy road in trading area. Not my cup of tea but if you are looking for value for money, cleanliness and functionality and you don't mind the "average" ambiance then Adhi Jaya should be your choice

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
AdhiJayaSunsetHotel, General Manager at Adhi Jaya Sunset Hotel, responded to this review, August 26, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review your experience at Adhi Jaya Sunset Hotel. Your positive comments regarding “how friendly our staff and the rooms cleanliness are a great reward for the team’s motivation as they could meet your expectation.
We are sorry as our hotel’s location does not meet your holiday expectation and I really hope that you had fun during your holiday.
Perhaps in the future, if you have a business trips in Bali you could hold your events at Adhi Jaya Sunset Hotel as we are very famous for function & events. We will give you service from the heart and feel like home ambiance.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here for 3D2N with my family, and it was a good experience.
The hotel is located in Sunset Rd, at the heart of Kuta. You can easily find Carefour, a supermarket, at walking distance, and two souvenir shop just across the hotel.
Hotel staffs are so friendly and always ready to help with anything. Fast and stable wifi available in every room. You'll find that this hotel is always clean and neat. They even have a pool and massage therapist, and even their own car rental.
I would recommend this hotel if you stay with family or friends.

• Stayed March 2013
AdhiJayaSunsetHotel, General Manager at Adhi Jaya Sunset Hotel, responded to this review, August 19, 2013

Warmest greetings from Adhi Jaya Sunset Hotel

Firstly I would like to thank you for choosing Adhi Jaya Sunset Hotel for your recently stay and for your valuable time to share your experience during your stay. We are very pleased that we could give our best in service. Customer satisfaction is our main goal, we are glad that we meet your expectation.
Our location near to supermarket and shopping area is considered as one of our strength. Glad to hear that you enjoying the facilities been provided. To upgrade our services, now we have a free shuttle service to Kuta are 4 times daily, by reserved to our receptionist.
Our final word would be, please let us welcoming you again with our best smiles and services on your next travelling to Bali.

Best Regards
Singapore, Singapore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

I want to share my pleasant experience staying at this 3 star hotel but with 5 star service quality. The staff were really friendly and helpful. I was staying there to visit Bali and to celebrate my birthday with my boyfriend. I got a shock when somebody knocked at our door on my birthday and 3 of the hotel staff were at the hotel room entrance holding a small and lovely cheesecake and a candle and they started to sing me birthday song. It was a pleasant surprise and I am very touched by their warmth and friendliness. In addition, the hotel restaurant food was one of the few best food we have had at Bali. Adhi Jaya Sunset Hotel is definitely a fantastic hotel to stay in. =)

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
AdhiJayaSunsetHotel, General Manager at Adhi Jaya Sunset Hotel, responded to this review, August 12, 2013

Warmest greetings from Adhi Jaya Sunset Hotel

Thank you very much for choosing Adhi Jaya Sunset Hotel, we are very delighted that you are willing to share your memorable experienced while you stayed at our hotel. We are also pleased to that we could give our best services during your stay especially on your birthday. Guest’s satisfaction it’s always be our main concern.
Once again we are pleased that you are enjoying the meal at our famous Ambassador Restaurant. We are hoping we have a chance to welcoming you again in the near future with our smiles and best services.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if there is an assistance required.

Surabaya, Indonesia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

we stayed for two nite at this hotel only for sixth month after opening, it's a brand new hotel at sunset road. There's so many hotel at this street, but if you want going to Kuta beach approx by shuttle car or taxi is 70-100K IDR. Around the hotel you can found many restaurant and art shop, and this hotel have a restaurant with "kopitiam" style and the food was good.

We stayed at ground floor room, poolfront. It's nice!! Spend afternoon beside pool and the kids was so fun with splash water.

Room Tip: Ground floor recommended, but little bit noise if children screaming at the pool.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family

Warmest greetings from Adhi Jaya Sunset Hotel

Let us thank you for choosing Adhi Jaya Sunset Hotel for your stay. We are also very grateful that you are pleased to write and share this review for us. We are very delighted that you and your family enjoyed your stay in our hotel and loving our food. I believe you had chosen the right room which is deluxe pool its mean the pool just a step away from your room door and it is always be the favorite.
We are also upgrading our services by adding a shuttle car service to Kuta area for free four times daily. We are hoping could giving our best services again to your next visit in the near future.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for any further assistance or information for your next visit to our hotel.

Singapore, Singapore
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2012

We book this hotel after reading a good reviews from others. Well I should say It's a nice, clean and quiet. In fact It's cozy. We had a pleasant 5 nights stay. The staff are friendly, have a personality too.The only flaws I might say are the location, It's outside Kuta area. Although getting Taxi to Kuta is not a problem (20k IDR) but the tragffic at certain time can be killing. The other thing is the room size is too small for a family with little children and there is no facilities for kids. Overall is still a good place to stay if you are not too demanding.

• Stayed December 2012
Warmest greetings from Adhi Jaya Sunset Hotel

Let us thank you for choosing Adhi Jaya Sunset Hotel for your stay. We are also very grateful that you are pleased to write and share this review for us. We are very delighted that you enjoyed your stay in our hotel especially for our cozy room and our friendly staff. Regarding our location, yes indeed it is close to Kuta area, just easily by Taxi and we are now upgrading our service by adding a shuttle service to Kuta area four times daily.

Above of all, we are also very thankful for your input about our room which is considered small for a family travelling and the kind reminder for the Kids facilities. We would always do our best for further improvement to satisfy all our beloved guests. Hopefully we would have another chance to welcome you and your family with our smile again in the future and add another memorable experience during your stay.

Perth, Western Australia, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2012

Just wanted to share my amazing experience from going to Bali and staying at this hotel.
The staff are amazingly friendly (still speak to 3 of them VIA Facebook), we ate in a few nights and the food was amazing as well.
I got an animal made out of our towels every time we returned from being out from the cleaners and a little note wishing us a happy day and honestly it made my day ever day!! They were so nice :)
It was nice and relaxing and not very busy which was great and we walked to Kuta a few times and it wasn’t too bad of a walk – we would sit in traffic for much longer and it sometimes was a hassle trying to get back to the hotel but with everything being as great as it was the traffic being bad most nights didn’t bother us!
I’d stay there again 

Room Tip: the pool access room was easy to go in and out of from the hotel front.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
AdhiJayaSunsetHotel, General Manager at Adhi Jaya Sunset Hotel, responded to this review, August 8, 2013
Dear Ms. Kirrah

Warmest greetings from Adhi Jaya Sunset Hotel

Thank you very much for choosing our hotel for your stay and your time in sharing this review it means a lot for us. Giving a great service and magical moment for every guest is our main concern, and we are very pleased to meet your expectation and also we are upgrading our services by giving a free shuttle to Kuta area 4 times a day.
Please let us welcoming you again with our smile on your next visit to bali.

Adhi Jaya Sunset Team

Been to Adhi Jaya Sunset Hotel? Share your experiences!